Found Deceased Canada - Ashley Simpson, 27, Armstrong, BC, 27 April 2016 *Arrest*

View attachment 160034 Ashley Simpson is my niece, she was last seen in Salmon Arm by her boyfriend Derek Favell on April 27, 2016. Her and Derek had an argument over money that night, he claims he had gone to bed. The next morning Derek says when he awoke Ashley was gone, he Had told his friend who they had been staying with that Ashley had texted him twice that morning to say she was leaving, and that she'd send for the rest of her things. Derek says he thought she was heading back to Ontario to work a summer job with her Dad and to attend her sister's baby shower. When there was no contact by April 30 her Mother contacted the RCMP. She was a true lover of social media and loved her family... She had not contacted anyone and had not been on social media at all from that day forth.. Derek has refused multiple polygraph tests. He claims she left with a large suitcase, I've spent all kinds of time with Ashley as well as one of my other nieces ( we all left Ontario to work in BC) we know the suitcase .. It had a broken handle and no wheels, the last likely thing she would drag around if she was going to be unsure of her travels.

Thank you for your post, as difficult as it must have been and I wanted you to know I appreciate what you have shared.

Two file #'s .... Ashley's Mother mentioned an initial reporting error .... which file had the info about findings at the top of that access road ...
2016022433 missing April 28/16
2016-8293 missing April 27/16

View attachment 160034 Ashley Simpson is my niece, she was last seen in Salmon Arm by her boyfriend Derek Favell on April 27, 2016. Her and Derek had an argument over money that night, he claims he had gone to bed. The next morning Derek says when he awoke Ashley was gone, he Had told his friend who they had been staying with that Ashley had texted him twice that morning to say she was leaving, and that she'd send for the rest of her things. Derek says he thought she was heading back to Ontario to work a summer job with her Dad and to attend her sister's baby shower. When there was no contact by April 30 her Mother contacted the RCMP. She was a true lover of social media and loved her family... She had not contacted anyone and had not been on social media at all from that day forth.. Derek has refused multiple polygraph tests. He claims she left with a large suitcase, I've spent all kinds of time with Ashley as well as one of my other nieces ( we all left Ontario to work in BC) we know the suitcase .. It had a broken handle and no wheels, the last likely thing she would drag around if she was going to be unsure of her travels.

I guess you knew all along. Rest in Peace Ashley. We pray that justice will be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back