CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
More things about AG's car:

- PK said that AG didn't have OnStar "because he never saw the blue button" - this doesn't make sense because these cars come equipped with OnStar even if a person decides not to have it engaged/working so the blue button would be there. I never use my car radio but I do see the radio button daily!

- if PK only unloaded groceries etc. from the car and never sat in the front or back seat for a drive, how would he even 'not see the blue button'?

- do we know if LE found AG's car keys?

- was her car cluttered or pristine inside the way the outside looked?

- what did she keep in the trunk (even though the trunk is very small)?

- these cars are equipped with an alarm system - was the red light flashing on the dashboard when PK arrived? (it's about the size of a ladybug)

- these cars are virtually unable to be stolen - was the car tampered with or did someone try to steal it?

- were the car doors locked when PK arrived?

- without the ignition key, Camaros cannot be hot-wired to start (in fact, they cannot be hot-wired at all)

- where were her spare set of car keys?

So many questions still.......

I was at my GM dealership the other day for a tune-up and I asked many questions about Camaros. Something is off here - like the OnStar and the no alarm system. They are standard equipment.:twocents:

Is anyone able to see where AG is in this picture? TIA

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/CrimeFiles/Help+Us+Solve+This+Crime/gleave.htm

I've looked closer. It appears to be an electronics store? The advertisement on the screen says something about 3 months to pay.

I wonder who took this picture of AG in this store?

Rose, it looks like a Future Shop in the TV section. It looks exactly like the section where we recently bought our new TV. How sad.....AG was SOOOOOO alive and willing to enjoy her life!

Yes, I also wonder who took that photo? PK? And I also wonder what she was there to purchase. I wouldn't think that's where she got the convection oven because it looks more like a Future Shop to me.

:twocents:

Future Shops sell kitchen appliances.

I like this line of inquiry re - where is this picture taken, simply because it seems rather recent in relation to her death. AG is out shopping in a big box store of some kind, has a brand spanking new Camaro and convection oven that we know of - but she has a measly $50K in cash to her name according to good friend LV. Just doesn't add up to me.

Rose, it looks like a Future Shop in the TV section. It looks exactly like the section where we recently bought our new TV. How sad.....AG was SOOOOOO alive and willing to enjoy her life!

Yes, I also wonder who took that photo? PK? And I also wonder what she was there to purchase. I wouldn't think that's where she got the convection oven because it looks more like a Future Shop to me.

When I looked at the picture, it reminded me of the way AG looked when someone took her picture posed with her Camaro in a parking lot somewhere.

Someone seems to have captured those moments in AG's life that were exciting to her, such as (IIRC) she lived on her pension, did not like to splurge or take trips, but did buy a big screen tv, convection oven and had central air conditioning installed in her home (but rarely turned the air on in her home).

Just who IS this photographer?

IMO

Thanks to Woodland for the info that Future Shop sells kitchen appliances! I guess I was so excited about our new TV I didn't look elsewhere. :floorlaugh:

But you know, AG seemed to be in her happiest and 'spend-full' years. God bless her heart. Convection oven, a rockin' Camaro, all smiles for the photo. This is no hermit/recluse. This is a quiet woman who was deciding to live the rest of her life in comfort and joy.

Such a darned shame......

From roseofsharon's post:

Just who IS this photographer?

Well I don't know but I do think this: AG drove *someone* in her Camaro and that *someone* took many photos of her at her happiest of times.

Camaro = happiness
Shopping = happiness
Splurging in one's 70's = happiness
Knowing one is able to splurge = happiness

This is breaking my heart.........

Future Shops sell kitchen appliances.

I like this line of inquiry re - where is this picture taken, simply because it seems rather recent in relation to her death. AG is out shopping in a big box store of some kind, has a brand spanking new Camaro and convection oven that we know of - but she has a measly $50K in cash to her name according to good friend LV. Just doesn't add up to me.

Oh I agree, it really does look recent and iirc these items were purchased in the year just before AG was murdered.

This is IMO, but if one has worked their entire life (and AG held good paying positions) and has not had to raise children and pay for their education and the list could go on and on with regards to raising children, there would be more than $50K.

Now if AG was spending all over the place on luxury items, maybe not, but from all accounts, she was not a big spender, other than those items she recently puchased before her death.

So, where did all her funds go? I know people with much lower paying jobs, whom have passed, leaving much more than $50K!

All IMO always.

Just want to throw this bit in as it concerns an arrest made in the murder of an older, rather mysterious Polish woman who prepares tax returns amongst other things..

"Janina Wrigglesworth, 72, was found dead after fire in North York apartment"
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...nto-janina-wrigglesworth-homicide-arrest.html

"Browne said that Wrigglesworth was living by "limited means," sending any extra money she had to family living overseas in Poland.

The detective said Wriggleswoth had retired from a "federal job" that provided her with pension payments. But she also did people's taxes and derived some income "from the sex-trade industry," Browne said.

Police say they are in possession of "numerous" tax returns that they would like to return to their owners".

Oh I agree, it really does look recent and iirc these items were purchased in the year just before AG was murdered.

This is IMO, but if one has worked their entire life (and AG held good paying positions) and has not had to raise children and pay for their education and the list could go on and on with regards to raising children, there would be more than $50K.

Now if AG was spending all over the place on luxury items, maybe not, but from all accounts, she was not a big spender, other than those items she recently puchased before her death.

So, where did all her funds go? I know people with much lower paying jobs, whom have passed, leaving much more than $50K!

All IMO always.

BBM - The 50K that LV claims AG was worth - was suppose to include the reduced value of her Camaro. So the cash, according to bff LV, was more like $25K - add that to what the Camaro could sell for and voila! you have $50K.
Anymore cash, investments would have 'popped up' later - much to everyone's surprise I suppose - and whoops! everything is already filed with the probate court! What's a gal to do now?

On the pictures - imo they would have made a better story at the memorial than the so called stolen mailbox part - a story I find difficult to buy into.

I also find it difficult to buy into the stolen mailbox part which included 'the night of her life'.

:dunno:

From Woodland's post:

On the pictures - imo they would have made a better story at the memorial than the so called stolen mailbox part - a story I find difficult to buy into.

Do we know who chose the photos for AG's memorial? Was it all LV? If so, why on earth would LV choose the mailbox fiasco. Did PK kind of "force" the mailbox thing to be there because it "was the night of her life"?

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............

BBM - The 50K that LV claims AG was worth - was suppose to include the reduced value of her Camaro. So the cash, according to bff LV, was more like $25K - add that to what the Camaro could sell for and voila! you have $50K.
Anymore cash, investments would have 'popped up' later - much to everyone's surprise I suppose - and whoops! everything is already filed with the probate court! What's a gal to do now?

Agree again Woodland, I don't believe AG would have appreciated that story being shared and imo, it was in poor taste. I also don't believe it happened quite that way because there was no need to steal anything.

AG could have told the manager of the store she was missing a part for the mail box and it would have been given to her without charge!

It's so easy to embellish on a story, when there is no one to dispute it.

"hated the guts of" :-( -- can't go with that at all!!!

Just IMO.

Hey guys, I do understand why people embellish some stories at times. That said - it's very unseemly to embellish any story regarding a murdered person.

My question is simple -WHY EMBELLISH AT THE TIME OF A PERSON'S DEATH/MURDER?

Possible reasons:
- to make the teller of the tale look like 'big guy on campus' type of thing
- to interject oneself more into another person's life/past
- fear
- insecurity
- a need for positive attention

:dunno:

More about the money:

When AG retired from teaching, she would have her monthly money from the RTO (Retired Teachers Pension Plan) AND upon retirement she would have received a hefty 'gratuity' for all her years of teaching.

The gratuity is a lump sum for all of the sick days UNUSED. In many cases, this could be $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 back in Audrey's time (today it could be more but the Teacher's Union has NOW been forced by the government to cut back on that). But AG would have collected her gratuity in FULL.

Where did that money go? As far as we know, AG had:
- a slightly used Camaro
- her home and property
- and.........???????????????????????????

AG simply HAD to be worth more than is being told.

Known places AG frequented: Lynden library, Williams Fresh Cafe, Costco, WP in Dundas, LV's, BGCC (in the past), night school, Dr. DC, Camaro dealership, hardware store, gas station and no doubt, several other businesses.

Do we know which Hamilton Williams Fresh Cafe AG went to every Wednesday?

- did AG use a debit card and if so, when was her last debit transaction?

Where is the missing link in all of this?

More about the money:

When AG retired from teaching, she would have her monthly money from the RTO (Retired Teachers Pension Plan) AND upon retirement she would have received a hefty 'gratuity' for all her years of teaching.

The gratuity is a lump sum for all of the sick days UNUSED. In many cases, this could be $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 back in Audrey's time (today it could be more but the Teacher's Union has NOW been forced by the government to cut back on that). But AG would have collected her gratuity in FULL.

Where did that money go? As far as we know, AG had:
- a slightly used Camaro
- her home and property
- and.........???????????????????????????

AG simply HAD to be worth more than is being told.

The money was there - just not reported in AG's Will probate process. Someone was asleep at the wheel - more should have been demanded from the judge before letting that ride. Imo.

When I googled "AG pictures" some days ago, I found a foto never seen before. AG at a home (her's?) in a white t-shirt without bra, holding a camera in her hands to take a picture of someone (the photographer). Her clothing looks for me very private and intim. I wonder who had been so closed to her to be allowed visiting her and to take a foto, when she was dressed like that.
Of course I think of "the only one" as always.

We should clear one time, why LV's brother could have been the heire (in case of untimely death of LV).
What were the connections to him?? These connections are much more important/as important than the connections to his sister, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517