CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit but the problem is we haven't seen him smile before.

:twocents:

Yeah ... I guess mugshots don't really lend themselves to party atmosphere ;) so here's one with a smile and one with a pout. Sorry they are a bit grainy .. don't know what happened with the resolution:

Attachments

• JV pics.png
    JV pics.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 48
Are those pics of JV? If so, the smiling one is similar to the pic with the woman.

Are those pics of JV? If so, the smiling one is similar to the pic with the woman.

Yes, the side by side pics in my post directly above yours are definitely the real JV. I've cropped out other people, but the one on the left was with a family member, and the one on the right was from a 2012 Royal Winter Fair party. The other pic with the female is the unknown.

It was just a surprise to me when I was sleuthing google images on an internet user name of a Dellen Millard associate. An image of a unique vehicle came up; I clicked on that image and a group of pics came up, including the one I'm questioning. I don't even know why it came up because it is from a different site than the one the automobile pic was in.

There's also a very unique surname that I'm seeing in both Millard's and JV's FB circles, but so far I can't connect the individuals as far as being in the same family.

Well, it's all close enough that i'll keep it in mind in my cyber travels.

How interesting is this? A Dellen Millard + JV connection. The connection simply has to be cars/vehicles. Did JV tip DM off to the fact that Audrey owned a hot new sports car?

Hmmmm...........

:lookingitup:

The first time I saw a picture of JV, he was sitting at a poker table, holding his hand of cards. That picture is no longer available online.

In that picture, he was much fuller in the face and was putting on a smile, but not showing teeth (iirc).

I think the picture of him with the woman that Silly posted is him. If we could get that poker picture back, it would be easier to figure out.

IMO, JV liked to mingle with the affluent, so could have easily been friends with DM and his circle of friends ... moved to West Palm Beach, Florida!

Did DM like the horses too?!

IMO

Footnote: Where did JV get all his money from to be involved with equestrian (rich man sport), living in West Palm Beach, Fl., travelling here and there and everywhere costs money. Has he ever been gainfully employed?

From roseofsharon:

Where did JV get all his money from to be involved with equestrian (rich man sport), living in West Palm Beach, Fl., travelling here and there and everywhere costs money. Has he ever been gainfully employed?

That's a REALLY great question! :applause:

Regarding DM and horse racing, please refer to Webslueth poster Ms.Sherlock's posts in May 2013. She has made some very interesting comments regarding WM's obit and how it seems to reference horse racing.

Footnote: Where did JV get all his money from to be involved with equestrian (rich man sport), living in West Palm Beach, Fl., travelling here and there and everywhere costs money. Has he ever been gainfully employed?
<rsbm>

In fairness to JV, he may just have a love or horses and all things equestrian. It wouldn't surprise me that he is on a payroll, possibly of one of the bigger names in equestrian circles (and politics and business .. I have one in mind, and there is a person of the same name with property in West Palm Beach.) If you recall, there was a pic of JV standing beside NW on a horse .. iirc JV was holding either a ribbon or a certificate and the caption read "a proud Johnny". I can't find the pic now, and it seems it has been removed. The pouty pic from the 2012 Royal included NW, so it wouldn't surprise me that is who his employer is/was.

To SB: When you say there's a unique surname in both DM and JV's facebook contacts do you mean strange/unheard of OR do you mean famous/well-known?

Thanks........

:tyou:

I'm digging for that name today! :rockon:

How interesting is this? A Dellen Millard + JV connection. The connection simply has to be cars/vehicles. Did JV tip DM off to the fact that Audrey owned a hot new sports car?

Hmmmm...........

:lookingitup:

What is interesting (and I don't have an explanation for it) is that the google image I clicked to get the above possible JV pic was not necessarily a vehicle I would associate with DM. On the same page of hits however, there IS a pic of DM's red ram with trailer attached. When I click on that image, another group comes up containing the same possible JV pic.

To SB: When you say there's a unique surname in both DM and JV's facebook contacts do you mean strange/unheard of OR do you mean famous/well-known?

Thanks........

:tyou:

I'm digging for that name today! :rockon:

Not necessarily strange, but distinct (let's pretend it is Bambanelli ... which it is not). While Smith or Brown or Stephenson, etc are very common, Bambanelli would NOT be common (say only 70 in Ontario as compared to 200 or 300 for the more common names). If you then find the pretend name Tony Bambanelli in one case and pretend name of Nick Bambanelli in a separate case, then you try to find if there is a connection between those 2 Bambanellis. Capice?

If there are any Bambanellis in the world, my apologies for making up your name :)

ETA: Forgot to clarify ... the unique surnames are not in either DM's or JV's FB contacts ... they are found in their associates' FB pages.

Just discovered that the mother of JV's friend NW has an influential involvement with Southlake Regional Health Centre that SV was employed at.

:floorlaugh:On a funny note - I was going to PRETEND the name in question is Schminkledink.:floorlaugh:

My apologies to all of the Schminkledinks out there!!

:blushing:

:floorlaugh:On a funny note - I was going to PRETEND the name in question is Schminkledink.:floorlaugh:

My apologies to all of the Schminkledinks out there!!

:blushing:

A published apology to my family and donations to charities established by my Schminkledink ancestors is in order.

;)

Southlake influential person's son has JV on his FB. Same son has a once removed FB connection to an IR (same name as GHawk CEO IR who dealt with the two women who were fired from GHawk after Sonia's murder. ETA: At this time, I can't determine if it is the same IR or possibly an IR Jr because they seem maybe early 30s).

Was pondering some type of displaced matricide scenario in Audrey's case (not that I got anywhere with it because we don't know the perp, let alone their relationship with parents). Speculation on my part here wrt the "sexual component" in Audrey's case ... one factor I have toyed with is that ^^ Southlake influential person (who IMO would most likely know JV through his association both of her children) had a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery in the spring of 2007.

Trying to be careful here wrt to innocents, but some of you may recall a comment from a Twitter account that made reference to a mom saying "at least it wasn't your face".

Southlake influential person's son has JV on his FB. Same son ........................................ ...............................................................................mastectomy and reconstructive surgery in the spring of 2007.

Trying to be careful here wrt to innocents, but some of you may recall a comment from a Twitter account that made reference to a mom saying "at least it wasn't your face".

Uijuijui!! (german, not to translate, means "be amazed" and/or "all respect")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517