CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...........SB (or anyone) am I right in connecting these dots:

GHawk person who fired the two women who reported the bloodied car after SV's murder is somehow connected to JV who is also connected to an influential Southlake woman? And of course, JV is connected to AG.

I missed the twitter thing about "the face" but that's OK.

The misplaced mastectomy notion is a good one. Does anyone know the approximate age of the woman who is connected to Southlake who had the mastectomy? Near to AG's age?

If I'm correct in connecting the dots about the GHawk person......wouldn't that indicate that the GHawk person knew who killed SV? OR had huge suspicions that the killer was *someone known to him*? And why can't LE pry that info out of the GHawk person?

SB!
Congrat's on your fabulous capabilities!
Now, if I can only wrap my head around all of this! LOL
JV's FB friends are now closed... DM... FB I can't locate, but it certainly makes one curious about these connections.

SK

So...........SB (or anyone) am I right in connecting these dots:

GHawk person who fired the two women who reported the bloodied car after SV's murder is somehow connected to JV who is also connected to an influential Southlake woman? And of course, JV is connected to AG.

I missed the twitter thing about "the face" but that's OK.

The misplaced mastectomy notion is a good one. Does anyone know the approximate age of the woman who is connected to Southlake who had the mastectomy? Near to AG's age?

If I'm correct in connecting the dots about the GHawk person......wouldn't that indicate that the GHawk person knew who killed SV? OR had huge suspicions that the killer was *someone known to him*? And why can't LE pry that info out of the GHawk person?

All with the big caveat that I have not been able to determine if the IR who is connected to JV through friends is the same IR who owns Ghawk, or related to him. I have finally found a pic of Ghawk IR and it is not the same as the profile pic of a two younger males I am seeing in JV's circle. Am trying to find or eliminate a connection, but really having trouble with that.

The woman is now mid to late 40s.

Stone ... it's "displaced matricide", not "misplaced mastectomy" :floorlaugh:

SB!
Congrat's on your fabulous capabilities!
Now, if I can only wrap my head around all of this! LOL
JV's FB friends are now closed... DM... FB I can't locate, but it certainly makes one curious about these connections.

SK

Thanks SideKick !! (not fabulous capabilities, just a lot of blood/sweat/tears and TIME ;))

JV's FB is private .. but his profile pic shows up on others he is friends with. Finding one was a breakthrough but involves going through huge numbers of equestrian peeps to find his profile pic on their accounts. I may have just the tip of the ice berg at this point.

The Dee Em FB is not private but his FB friends are now very few. Anything I discovered was through others named in MSM

You'll love this !! I just found a FB account of someone I kind of know that has JV as a friend. This guy wouldn't know me from a hole in the ground, but I knew his parents and gparents from Muskoka. Wish I had the nerve to call and see how the family is doing, but it's only been like 25 years, LOL.

Well, what are those odds SB!
I'd say CALL, but I know what you mean, on the other hand....... isn't life short?

:)

Well, what are those odds SB!
I'd say CALL, but I know what you mean, on the other hand....... isn't life short?

:)

"and how's old Uncle Whazzizzname?" :floorlaugh:

From SB:

Stone ... it's "displaced matricide", not "misplaced mastectomy"

I'm dyin' here!! :floorlaugh:

:eek:kay: :trainwreck: :highfive: :iamashamed: :sos:

Or.... geez, I bumped into your FB the other day.........and..........

Aside, this person may have known JV well or not so well. He may not know anything pertinent to AG case........ but ya never know, he may know his character.

Oh for pete's sake.........CALL!! What's there to lose? Not much more than my humiliation with "misplaced mastectomy". :floorlaugh: Or whatever it was! :floorlaugh:

Oh for pete's sake.........CALL!! What's there to lose? Not much more than my humiliation with "misplaced mastectomy". :floorlaugh: Or whatever it was! :floorlaugh:

~ Exactly! It's just a phone call! Don't studder, don't pretend to be someone your not, just make the xxxx call. We're here!

Could always say I was thinking about having the family jewels appraised and heard his friend JV might have some knowledge/experience in that field ;)

Without being too nosey, I might be able to get some info through a friend. She knows the family, including the kids. Give me time tho'

Whew .. in all seriousness, am finding some interesting stuff.

Ghawk CEO IR is listed as one of only two directors of a now defunct organization, BN and Assoc. The only other director listed was BN who is a Toronto peace and social issues activist. BN now heads up another organization related to peace. IR and BN co-authored an article that was published in Peace Magazine.

BN just happens to be one of the co-owners at 70 Distillery Lane where Dellen Millard purchased his new condo .. the sale closed the day after Tim Bosma's disappearance.

Not sure where any of this leads or not (?)

Pass the Excedrin ... my head hurts

Turns out one of the JV look-alike pic that I thought was associated with a pic of Millards red Ram with a trailer at the hangar ... when I enlarged it, it's not DM's (belongs to a guy in Texas). Still weird though because the image is coming up when I only use the unique nick of DM's associate, but when I go to the ffcars page where his post is, the look-alike pics are not there and are actually from a site called muzic world.

Any techies here that can explain ?????????

On a different note - do we know the official causes of death with AG and SV?

We know there were stabbings for both, a trophy taken from AG (as it seems) but do we know the exact causes of death? Loss of blood? Blunt force trauma? Strangulation? Drug injection?

IIRC, we really don't know. And all we know about SL is that she suffered severe head trauma and had to be put into a medical coma to assist in her recovery.

What is LE holding back? :notgood:

Unsure about " stabbings" in SV case, although it was apparently bloody, SL wounds, if at the head would be quite bloody imo. and as for Audrey, maybe bloody was relative to the eye of the beholder.
Could the perp/s have a weird thing for blood ?

One of Millard's buds was advertising in gay personals (bi-guys, couples, TS/TV/TG, anything) in/around Toronto, Brantford, Cambridge. If the JV look-alike is in fact JV, maybe that's why his pic is showing up when I search images of the associate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517