Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one buys the double suicide or murder/suicide scenario, they could have hung the belts/ropes from the railings, secured their arms with the jackets and then simply laid facedown placing heads into belt. the belts would obviously have been set to constrict their throats but gravity might do that....... It would explain the straight legged posture. I believe thats how L'Wren did it, from a doorknob.

It seems like that wouldbe very difficult. Just like trying to get that appleon a string. The children’s game where one tries to bite an apple hanging from a string.

It seems like that wouldbe very difficult. Just like trying to get that appleon a string. The children’s game where one tries to bite an apple hanging from a string.
I can't see how the belts are attached to the railing in that scenario.

I imagine them just fastened in the normal way, in one loop, around the railing, but the belt loop wouldn't hang anywhere near the ground.

How long is a man’s belt?

28-48 inches depending how big they are. Or even bigger if they are large.

Surely if he dreaded his wife, he would have just moved out or something or ignored her for the last 10-15 years of his life. Seems like a lot of effort to go through over that.

hmmm yes that is what everyone has been saying, but...... what prevents them from just standing up?

they're unconscious, followed quickly by death.

IF she was killed, first presumably by him, and then he hung himself, why the jackets???

I can't see how the belts are attached to the railing in that scenario.

I imagine them just fastened in the normal way, in one loop, around the railing, but the belt loop wouldn't hang anywhere near the ground.

the belt doesn't need to be near the ground, it just needs to have enough room for you to stick your head through. if you lean into it, with your legs out behind you......you would strangle.

IMO, it seems quite easy. Its not hard to hang oneself, thats why its so popular as a form of suicide. unconsciousness comes quickly, is another reason for its popularity. IF BS killed HS I just don't understand the need to hang her. Its all a bit bizarre.

So how would the belt be fastened to the railing? Tied? It's not exactly easy to tie a tight knot with leather. As a rider, I have a lot of leather and even a thin leather leadrope is hard to tie to something.

IMO, it seems quite easy. Its not hard to hang oneself, thats why its so popular as a form of suicide. unconsciousness comes quickly, is another reason for its popularity. IF BS killed HS I just don't understand the need to hang her. Its all a bit bizarre.

Maybe he did not want his children to remember him as a murderer.

So how would the belt be fastened to the railing? Tied? It's not exactly easy to tie a tight knot with leather. As a rider, I have a lot of leather and even a thin leather leadrope is hard to tie to something.

Tied with anything strong, through the punched holes?

the belt doesn't need to be near the ground, it just needs to have enough room for you to stick your head through. if you lean into it, with your legs out behind you......you would strangle.

If it's true their legs were straight out in front of them, then it was murder. I'm sure we'll find all this out after the 1st. Hopefully.

they're unconscious, followed quickly by death.

Then whats the point in constricting their arms in the jackets?

See what i am saying here? It doesn't make sense. If the crime scene is what we are envisioning.... Clearly a double murder.

Then whats the point in constricting their arms in the jackets?

See what i am saying here? It doesn't make sense. If the crime scene is what we are envisioning.... Clearly a double murder.

We don't really know if their arms were constricted. We don't know if they were in a semi sitting position or if they were sitting with their legs straight out.

Hadn't pictured that, but makes sense. Other than the reports they were in a sitting position.

Supreme court filings are not MSM. The court system can also be corrupt, not as likely in Canada thankfully, but recently dozens of Supreme court judges have been made to step down for covering up child abuse rings and protecting elites in the USA.

The released information recently from the FBI files proved MSM provided false narratives for many things over many years, and that was back in the 50s/60s. People don't want to believe the media lies - but it does. Questioning that isn't far out thinking, it's being aware. Accepting everything at face value is being walmart conscious.

Could I get a source on the dozens if judges protecting elites and pedos?

We don't really know if their arms were constricted. We don't know if they were in a semi sitting position or if they were sitting with their legs straight out.

Notice how i said... "if the crime scene is what we are envisioning"

And we are envisioning something because we have been talking about the crime scene for 3 threads.

I really don't know what to make of this case. Pharmaceutical giant commits suicide by belt/hanging is just bizzare. I would think that he'd know what drugs to take to put himself gently to sleep forever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member