GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

Hey this reminds me of a case i seen on Investigation Discovery just last night.. It was about a woman and her lover who murdered a man i think it was her husband and this happen somewhere just outside the Canadian border.. Well they took the chance and made it across into Canada and then went way up north all the way to sudbury Ont. There they hid out for awhile untill they were eventually captured .. The thing I remember the most about the program was that the woman because famous over this there were protests outside the jail to let her go..But the biggest reason I think she became so famous was simply because of her name her last name was something like Bambinette so of course that gave way to her famous headlines Run Bambi Run and Free Bambi..LoL

Of course I had to look it up...

Famous Canadian Escapes (There are a bunch of them!)

Laurie 'Bambi' Bembenek, 1990

This escape happened in Wisconsin but makes the list because the escapee fled to Canada. Laurie Bembenek, who had been a Playboy bunny and a police officer, was convicted in 1982 of fatally shooting her husband's ex-wife.

While serving a life sentence but maintaining her innocence, Bembenek escaped from the Taycheedah Correctional Institution. In Milwaukee, her supporters wore "Run, Bambi, Run" T-shirts and displayed bumper stickers with the slogan.

Three months later, she was captured in Thunder Bay, Ont. In 1992 she was extradited.

BBM !

who's brilliant idea was it to start a fire in the middle unit of a triplex at 4am?

The windows in the middle unit of the triplex are all broken

The Moncton Fire Department was called to the fire in a triplex at 96 Sumac Street at about 4 a.m. Thursday.

Fire Chief Eric Arsenault said firefighters were able to contain the fire to one unit and extinguish it quickly.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/rcmp-homicide-invesigation-1.3373272

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/96...2!3m1!1s0x4ca0bec5ad60118f:0x3508f6c1cb9fddf7

I must say I'm finding this case very interesting. FB certainly reveals a few things but not all. I wonder if the baby's father knows anything about whereabouts. (modsnip)

I find this case interesting too. It's pretty incredible how much info people will put about themselves on social media. I keep checking for updates, but the two are apparently still on the run. She has a child - how can she just leave her child like that? I hope police are monitoring her parents' phones, if that is who her child is with.

jmo

Hey this reminds me of a case i seen on Investigation Discovery just last night.. It was about a woman and her lover who murdered a man i think it was her husband and this happen somewhere just outside the Canadian border.. Well they took the chance and made it across into Canada and then went way up north all the way to sudbury Ont. There they hid out for awhile untill they were eventually captured .. The thing I remember the most about the program was that the woman because famous over this there were protests outside the jail to let her go..But the biggest reason I think she became so famous was simply because of her name her last name was something like Bambinette so of course that gave way to her famous headlines Run Bambi Run and Free Bambi..LoL

RIP Bambi Bembenek.

Devin Morningstar sent for 30-day assessment in murder case - http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/devin-morningstar-baylee-wylee-assessment-1.3395129

Article also includes comments from Baylee's mother after the court hearing today:

"Outside the courthouse, Amanda Wylie said she will let the judicial system take its course in dealing with the killing of her son.Wylie said her concern lies with finding the two fugitives.
"We need justice for Baylee, so we've been sharing it all over Facebook and nobody seems to be finding these two people," she said."

A lot of wilderness just a short drive away. Would they hide in plain sight in a city or town? Or does someone they know have a hunting cabin in the woods anywhere, I wonder? Just thinking about what I would do if I didn't want to be found. I would either go to a big city (Montreal or Toronto), or deep into the wilderness.

Was looking at the area where the break-in occurred - Elgin, NB - and where this group was caught - Petitcodiac, NB - Elgin is only a 44 minute drive from Moncton, where TN started from 23 days ago. Petitcodiac is even closer to Moncton.
The really funny part imo is, all roads from Elgin area pretty much lead to Petitcodiac. So running in circles with virtually no where to go. In 23 days he could have driven to Vancouver - and back.

Marissa - Tyler is on his third meal since he was apprehended, with a snack or two in between, a shower and some shuteye. He's warm and has clean clothing as well - in keeping with the rules. You really ought to join him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back