GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

I hope the people he was caught with are being dealt with accordingly and will be charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Tylers' buds are keeping him company, awaiting a bail hearing. They'll do time or house arrest - looking forward to their names and how long they have known TN and or MS.

Pretty sure Tylers' buds are keeping him company, awaiting a bail hearing. They'll do time or house arrest - looking forward to their names and how long they have known TN and or MS.

Hopefully none of them were also friends with Baylee...

I hope the people he was caught with are being dealt with accordingly and will be charged.

Me

Me too. I consider myself a good friend but if one of my friends murdered someone, there is no way I would cover for them if they were on the run. I just can't understand their line of thinking.

jmo

These guys are living the **** life. He thinks he owns the whole 506 area (see tattoo photo)! He could be running guns and drugs for all we know.

More info on the two men arrested along with Tyler Noel

"Police arrested 18-year-old Zachary Holden, from Moncton, and has been charged with accessory after the fact to murder, unlawfully being in a dwelling house, flight from police and dangerous driving.

A second man, 20-year-old Bradley John Bonnell of Wheaton Settlement, was also arrested and charged with unlawfully being in a dwelling house."
More at link: http://globalnews.ca/news/2446566/t...-fact-in-connection-with-baylee-wylie-murder/

More info on the two men arrested along with Tyler Noel

"Police arrested 18-year-old Zachary Holden, from Moncton, and has been charged with accessory after the fact to murder, unlawfully being in a dwelling house, flight from police and dangerous driving.

A second man, 20-year-old Bradley John Bonnell of Wheaton Settlement, was also arrested and charged with unlawfully being in a dwelling house."
More at link: http://globalnews.ca/news/2446566/t...-fact-in-connection-with-baylee-wylie-murder/

Wow. Not only are these two d-bags FB friends with Tyler and Missy, they are FB friends with Baylee too.

Wow. Not only are these two d-bags FB friends with Tyler and Missy, they are FB friends with Baylee too.

UGH. Thanks for checking that! How in the world can these people so readily try and cover this up? In their minds what did Baylee do to deserve their betrayals? Sickening.

UGH. Thanks for checking that! How in the world can these people so readily try and cover this up? In their minds what did Baylee do to deserve their betrayals? Sickening.

Seems they all subscribe to the "no rats" way of life. Snitches wind up in ditches...

And did you notice that one of them was saying how he "can't wait to see his kid" next weekend? HE HAS A CHILD. Oy.

Yep! He posted that friday. They were arrested 1 pm Saturday... I wonder when he was supposed to see his kid?

Brief witness account of the arrest of TN and 2 'friends' -

"All of a sudden I heard 'freeze' right loud and then I looked over and I could see the police officer with his gun out pointing. Two people were in the ditch laying face down and one was in the middle of the road, face down on the road," said Huckins.

"I could hear the officer say, 'keep your head down, keep your head down.'"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/woman-witneses-tyler-noel-arrest-1.3397602

Did MS split from this group and run elsewhere - long before they were spotted in Elgin? Find myself considering other reasons for her absence.

Brief witness account of the arrest of TN and 2 'friends' -

"All of a sudden I heard 'freeze' right loud and then I looked over and I could see the police officer with his gun out pointing. Two people were in the ditch laying face down and one was in the middle of the road, face down on the road," said Huckins.

"I could hear the officer say, 'keep your head down, keep your head down.'"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/woman-witneses-tyler-noel-arrest-1.3397602

Did MS split from this group and run elsewhere - long before they were spotted in Elgin? Find myself considering other reasons for her absence.

Good thought. I have a few theories on where she might be. But if two guys were willing to protect a man, then I'm sure she is capable of doing enough "favours" for guys to want to protect her too...

MS could find a way to get through the day - if she's still alive.

Personally I think MS is the mastermind

MS could find a way to get through the day - if she's still alive.

Have been wondering that as well.
If they bit once, good chance they will bite twice, imo.

I just don't get why TN didn't try to get as far away as possible. I guess he likely has no money and isn't very smart. I looked at the FB for the others males and it appears they are all "gangsta".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back