CANADA Canada - Ben Tyner, 32, cowboy, horse returned w/o him, Merritt, British Columbia, 26 Jan 2019 - #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 29, 2019.

1. siliconrod

siliconrod Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it but has it ever been revealed to the public who, where and the circumstances as to Ben's last sighting.

happyday, superbee, watcher9 and 2 others like this.
  2. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

No, it hasn't.

happyday, superbee, watcher9 and 3 others like this.
  3. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

I've read MSM reports stating last seen at the ranch or riding at the ranch. LE has never stated this, iir correctly.

4. Steelslady

Another report said he went out on Saturday night, but they never said where, with who, or when he returned.

StarEyes, happyday, superbee and 5 others like this.
  5. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

That was from LE, you are correct. Personally I believe that was a slip-up on their part, based on some evidence they gathered, when they first began to suspect criminality. Or it was info given to them falsely. It was never mentioned it again. I also think they know now when and where he was last seen, but are saying nothing about nothing with this case. All based on hunches - my own.

StarEyes, silverjug, happyday and 7 others like this.
  6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Nothing official from LE.

The only statement I'm aware of re. last sighting came from the official BT Missing fb page:

StarEyes, happyday, superbee and 8 others like this.
  7. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

And I believe they get their info from family, as Ben's brother is an admin of that group, and Ben's mother reads and posts sometimes. JMO

8. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Speaking of Missing Ben FB Page...I just read this little blurb from one of the admins. Gives me hope, that I was def beginning to lose on Ben's case.

"I can tell you it has not gone cold and is very active."

MISSING: BEN TYNER
    Louise Deb Wllms

9. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

That is so good to hear. I do hope that LE is close to determining what happened to Ben.

10. Steelslady

Has LE ever retracted that? I realize that the family is giving information that they know to be true, but I haven't seen LE mention that they were wrong about him going out on Saturday night. I myself have wondered if he met someone that night that may have had ill intentions, that Ben was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone that knew of him, at least.

11. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

They haven't given ANY info since mid-April. Never retracted it, but never repeated again. More recent statements sort of skirt around it by saying he was last seen on Saturday. Might be something they didn't want known in order to "trap" someone in a lie. JMO, of course.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  12. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

13. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

Bumping. 07 Jul 2019.

Tripod, watcher9, DebW and 7 others like this.
  14. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Sort of an update from admin of page:

MISSING: BEN TYNER

"After 5 months there still isn’t much to report. MSCU are working hard everyday to find Ben. We may not see them but they are there . Our job is still awareness and trying to get someone to remember or more so come forward on what they know. This family needs our support and help to bring Ben home. Please someone have a hard look at that day and have a heart."

happyday, Flurries, whoizzit and 11 others like this.
  15. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Steelslady, happyday, Tripod and 11 others like this.
  16. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Jim_M, watcher9, Steelslady and 3 others like this.
  17. ValhallaWolves

ValhallaWolves Well-Known Member

After Savannah Spurlock was found, I have renewed hope that they’ll be able to find Ben and bring him home to his family.

MFH, Jim_M, Steelslady and 10 others like this.
  18. ErinC

ErinC Active Member

I can't help feeling like this is going to be somehow important. My husband's cubicle mate is about the same height and weight and he is a BIG dude. Not someone you could just go running up to and snatch up. So that tells me that we're either dealing with some sort of bizarre accident, OR someone used a weapon- if so, that weapon has to be somewhere, does anyone have a weapon that is missing?- OR more than one person was involved. Maybe just two, but I'm not sure you wouldn't need at least three to take down a guy this size in good shape. If the last, were any groups of buddies absent from their usual hangouts in the timeframe we're talking about? Argh, I'm sure LE has gone over all this a million times, but this case is driving me NUTS.

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Ben is a big guy but from what I’ve found, he did hang around with cowboys, most similar in stature (based on FB pic, Twitter, etc). Even smaller ranch hands are strong, they wrestle steers. I think moving Ben deceased took two, though. I personally don’t think there was an accident. Moo

20. ErinC

ErinC Active Member

At this point I'm open to all theories, including Bigfoot and Elvis in a UFO. This is another one of those maddening cases where I got nothing.

Jim_M and watcher9 like this.