Canada - Calgary. Man Found Dead in Wall of Women's Toilet in Mall 30 April 2018

PastTense

Reaction score
Calgary police are investigating after a maintenance worker at the CORE Shopping Centre discovered a man’s body inside a washroom wall. Spokeswoman Emma Poole said a worker was called Monday morning to fix a toilet that wouldn’t flush in a women’s washroom in the downtown mall. “If you were to look at the toilet, there’s a panel behind it so that when people move it would automatically flush,” she said. “When they removed that panel, they found a deceased person behind that wall.”...

Poole said investigators have not yet determined if the death is suspicious. She said it’s possible someone crawling through a vent or duct fell from above and got stuck in the wall. “That would be the most logical at this point is that it was from above,” said Poole. “So that is obviously something they would be looking at is someone crawling through the ventilation system.”
http://calgarysun.com/news/local-ne...ide-bathroom-wall-of-downtown-shopping-centre

I get the feeling this was a newly passed away person, not an older body....do you agree?

They've already said no foul play, so I think we're down to a worker getting stuck/ misplaced in his duties or someone up to no good (I'm leaning toward thief, not voyeur though).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back