Found Deceased Canada - Cooper Nemeth, 17, Winnipeg, 14 Feb 2016 *Arrest*

I'm so sad that this young man has been found. And yes I'm happy that his body had been found. I saw this on fb this morning. I do hope they find the ones responsible for this.
RIP Cooper 🙏

Winnipeg Free PressVerified account ‏@WinnipegNews 37m37 minutes ago
Free Press has learned police took man into custody overnight on 2nd degree murder warrant in Cooper Nemeth case

Thank goodness. Whatever happened to this kid?

Hockey teams are usually a close group of friends. Usually the players grew up with the sport together since they were tykes. My heart goes out to the team, as well as his family of course. I'm hoping the perps were outside of the circle, not someone who was close and trusted.

Well, his hockey teammates would have known full well about his alleged drug use (which he didn't seem to keep secret in social media) and likely knew about his 'connections'. Pity none of them did anything about all of that.

Well, his hockey teammates would have known full well about his alleged drug use (which he didn't seem to keep secret in social media) and likely knew about his 'connections'. Pity none of them did anything about all of that.

Thank you. I didn't realize he had a drug use, though that doesn't lessen my sympathies for the team and family.

Thank you. I didn't realize he had a drug use, though that doesn't lessen my sympathies for the team and family.

Same here. I feel bad for all that knew him, just the same as with any victim of a violent crime.

He's been missing for a week. Did he die the night he went missing and if so where was his body kept?

RIP Cooper.

Cheryl Holmes ‏@CherylHolmesCTV 6m6 minutes ago
WPS say Cooper Nemeth's body found in a recycling bin outside Bayne Cres. home, home not related to homicide

Metro WinnipegVerified account ‏@metrowinnipeg 10m10 minutes ago
Nicholas Bell Wright, 22, arrested and charged with second degree murder in the death of Cooper Nemeth, 17

Chris GloverVerified account ‏@chrisgloverCBC 13m13 minutes ago
Body of Cooper Nemeth was found concealed in a bin behind a home on Bayne Cres. Owner of the home alerted police & NOT involved police say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back