Canada - Homeless Man, Ken Lee, Stabbed to Death by 8 Teen Girls in "Swarming Attack", Toronto, Dec 2022

Beaten too, poor man. rbbm.
View attachment 389105
[snipped by me]
An alleged "swarming" attack in Toronto started when the eight teen girls charged in the slaying tried to take a liquor bottle from the victim and his friend, the friend says.
That witness, who CBC Toronto has agreed not to name because they belong to a vulnerable community, said she was smoking a cigarette with the man outside a downtown shelter early Sunday when the group of teens approached them and attempted to take her alcohol.
The 59-year-old victim, who police have not publicly identified, told the girls to leave the two of them alone, the woman said.
"He protected me," she added.
That's when the group of girls started to punch him repeatedly, she recalled. Frightened by the violence, she walked away while one of the girls followed her. She said she could see lots of blood.

"Bleeding, bleeding, bleeding. I didn't know if they had a knife or what. I was just scared," she said. "I think they stabbed his belly."
She said she went into the shelter and brought him water afterwards. "I didn't know he would die," she said.''
[snipped by me]
bumping and snipping

This makes me sick. This guy was poor and defenseless, and these animals slaughtered him. Hopefully they'll all get tried as adults. Not sure if Canada has the death penalty. But, they all deserve it for this crime. Scum-bags.
Canada does not have the death penalty. But I sure do hear you.

This makes me sick. This guy was poor and defenseless, and these animals slaughtered him. Hopefully they'll all get tried as adults. Not sure if Canada has the death penalty. But, they all deserve it for this crime. Scum-bags.
And if it did, they most likely wouldn't be eligible, because they are minors.

his client is probably the one that filmed it and his argument is going to be "see, ALL she did was film it but she isn't on video DOING it"
They recorded it?! :mad:

That would be a terrible defense. If one of the perpetrators had access to a phone and chose to film instead of calling 911, they are 100% guilty. JMO.

Last edited:
Jan 5 2023
''TORONTO - The case of eight teenage girls facing second-degree murder charges in the death of a homeless man is set to return to a Toronto court today.

Police have said that three 13-year-olds, three 14-year-olds, and two 16-year-olds allegedly swarmed and stabbed a 59-year-old man in the city’s downtown core in mid-December.

Today’s court hearing is expected to set dates for bail hearings in the case.''

Thirteen?! I know kids rebel but this was a homicide.

There are other cases like this one. It appears to be a trend.

1673360274442.png
Ken Lee, 59, died in hospital after he was allegedly beaten and stabbed by a group of teenage girls in December. (Toronto Police Service)

''The homeless man who died following an alleged swarming-style stabbing by a group of teenage girls last month has been identified by police.

In a news release issued Tuesday morning, investigators said that Ken Lee, 59, died in hospital after he sustained life-threatening injuries in the seemingly random attack.

It happened on Dec. 18, at approximately 12:17 a.m. in the area of York Street and University Avenue.

While the details surrounding the attack itself are still unclear, witnesses told CTV News Toronto last month the incident may have been sparked by a dispute over liquor.''

''Of the seven remaining suspects, two have bail hearing dates set for later this month, on Jan. 20 and Jan. 27. Crown and defense attorneys are continuing to discuss the potential dates for the others.
Lee is the city’s 68th homicide victim of 2022.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back