GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome guests and new members to WS. The forum is victim friendly and Loretta is the victim. Praying that Loretta is going to be found safe and sound and that she just can't get to a phone right now to call family. Loretta come home to those who love you.

Lighting a candle.

eleph

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2014/02/19/21481566.html

bbm.
"We know the vehicle travelled from Halifax to almost Windsor, Ont.," Bourdages said. He asked for anyone with information to contact either their local police, Crime Stoppers or HRP.

A student at St. Mary's University, there are reports Saunders was working on a thesis about missing and murdered aboriginal women."

Related news perhaps? Huge news spread, also posted in Missing women thread.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/01/19/three_women_three_deaths_one_thing_in_common.html#

" Three beautiful young women, who all died brutal deaths, all in Toronto, all within three months of each other in 2013.

First there was Cheyenne Santana Marie Fox, 20, who dropped from a 24th-floor condo balcony in north Toronto on the evening of April 24.

Then, Terra-Janine Gardner, 26, who was killed by a freight train near Yonge St. and Summerhill Ave., late on May 14.

Finally, Bella Laboucan-McLean, 25, who fell to her death from the 31st-floor of a CityPlace condo in the early morning hours of July 20.

Their stories are different, yet tragically the same."

It's at least a 16 hour drive from Halifax to where her car was found assuming they took the Trans Canada. This is a long haul route spanning several provinces. There must be some CCTV images somewhere along the way to ascertain whether Loretta was in the car. They had to have stopped for gas several times.

Oh how terrifying this must be for her loved ones. Will be keeping her in my thoughts all day. :please:

When it says long-haul route does that just describe the distance or does that mean it's mostly used by truckers/loggers etc? Could her car have been inside of a truck, and thus not spotted? Just randomly speculating.

Yes on both counts. The Trans Canada highway is the main highway that spans the country and the most direct way from Halifax to Windsor. There are tons of truckers and her car could indeed have been hauled in a trailer. I have no idea if whomever is involved took the TC. There are other routes that connect but they are smaller provincial roads and would have taken much longer. Plus with the weather situation it was probably more likely that the TC was salted and plowed. The police have two in custody. Wonder if they are NS or Ontario residents?

I am wondering if the 2 people arrested are her room mates?

"The pair, Blake Leggette, 25, and Victoria Hennebay, 28, were arrested without incident after police found Saunders’s car in Harrow, Ont., Tuesday night. They have been charged with possession of a stolen vehicle and for having outstanding warrants.

Police spokesman Const. Pierre Bourdages did not provide their names but said the pair who were arrested in Harrow resided in the Halifax area and know Saunders."
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1188216-ontario-police-nab-two-in-halifax-missing-woman-case

I am wondering if the 2 people arrested are her room mates?

I bet they were. One of the articles states that they both already had warrants out. I tried to find their facebooks, but not much there. One belongs to the two of them together but nothing on it. I suppose that's b/c of the outstanding warrants. I think it did say Halifax as the city on that page though. I wonder if there is video surveillance at or near the apartment bldg.

I bet they were. One of the articles states that they both already had warrants out. I tried to find their facebooks, but not much there. One belongs to the two of them together but nothing on it. I suppose that's b/c of the outstanding warrants. I think it did say Halifax as the city on that page though. I wonder if there is video surveillance at or near the apartment bldg.
IMO none of this looks good and I expect LE is looking for a body. I think they had the phone and that is how these 2 were traced to Ont. Someone was trying to access her account as no one forgets their mother's maiden name. I know with my bank accounts those questions only come up when I am using a computer that is different from the one I registered the account on.

This case just came up on my evening news and they say Loretta was working on her thesis and the topic is missing and murdered women. Did anyone else hear that they have 2 persons of interest one a man and one a woman?

This case just came up on my evening news and they say Loretta was working on her thesis and the topic is missing and murdered women. Did anyone else hear that they have 2 persons of interest one a man and one a woman?

Yes. Read up thread. The names are posted. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member