Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post said the only things found Jan 2 were a boat and water bottle. Manitoba RCMP today says other stuff was found as well. That's the contradiction.

I'm just trying to nail down when the other stuff was found. According to Manitoba RCMP twitter it was Jan 2, which contradicts what was posted here. Was it Jan 2 or not?

Jan 2? Now you're just making up things!

The post said the only things found Aug 2 were a boat and water bottle. Manitoba RCMP today says other items was found as well. That's the contradiction.

I'm just trying to nail down when the other items was found. According to Manitoba RCMP twitter it was Aug 2, which contradicts what was posted here. Was it Jan 2 or not?

I just assumed that two things were release to the public as found along the river, and then more information was released. I didn't see it as a contradiction, more of an addition.

It doesn't matter too much whether additional items were found on August 2 or 3, bottom line is that nothing was found in the river, and some stuff was found on the shore - including a mangled skiff.

During the search for the suspects, did the residents of Gillam and York Landing have their doors kicked in?
... or is this a grievance from another time?
No, and the fact of prior grievances I feel has absolutely no bearing on the fact that the 'locals' have 2 murder suspects from outside their community somewhere in their midst. I've seen nothing but the local communities being compliant and help the RCMP. No one wants to get killed. This is different - this is not the historical issues First Nations communities have had.

August 2 was Friday. A red and white water container was found as well as a mangled punt or Jon boat (I would call it a skill) on Friday. In addition to the water container and mangled boat, other evidence was found on the shore.

I don't see a contradiction.

Exactly - there is no contradiction when viewing the FACTS.

RCMP did not announce or release the finding of several more items related to KM/BS until today - Aug 6.

Reporter was not privy to this information, and reported it as the info released.

This was breaking news today!

IMO, it cannot be any more clear.

Always helps to read back a few pages in the thread before jumping in to criticize others.

MOO

"“If we thought people were here, we would not be leaving,” he said. “The only time we would scale down is because at the end of the day, we are of the mindset and the belief that after everything we have done, we don’t see any likelihood of those suspects posing a threat at this point.”"

So basically it seems like the RCMP is convinced they are dead. "We don't see ANY likelihood of those suspects posing a threat" is a pretty strong and definitive statement to make...JMO.

Does anyone have a sense from other sources or their own experience about whether this renewed ground search near the Sundance work camp is because of something solid stemming from the boat discovery, or is it an example of LE going back to square one because there hasn't been anything new in nearly two weeks?

if they really were anywhere in particular for several days, there would likely be >ahem< waste material. Do the RCMP have sniffer dogs?

Has anyone thought perhaps they had another car already and drove the rav4 where they burned it and turned back?
I'm sure there could be someone missing a car and maybe not notice yet. Maybe an elderly person that didn't use it a lot.

Also maybe the items found on the shore were not in the water but things they happened to just leave there. Maybe they were never in the water. I think they are alive and long gone.

Think about this, people are discussing the fact there have been no sightings on camera since the co OP. But there must be footage of them from their travels from before they were identified as the suspects. They cant juat make it across the country putting $20 worth of gas a couple times.
Where I work our footage is saved for 3 months. It could be possible a few places still have footage.
I'm also assuming the RCMP has more footage but is only showing us a small amount.

This is so captivating even with little to no info for almost 2 weeks

I've been out of the loop a bit and do not have time to sift through all the threads I missed at this point.

What I am curious about, is if they are still out there, bushwacking whatever direction, what would happen if only one of them was to die?

If KM died, would BS have it in him to continue alone or vice versa? What might have seemed like a "fun" whirlwind experience suddenly turns into a scary burden to face alone. It's very likely that one of them might die in the next while and the other doesnt, whether by hunger/animal attack/hypothermia etc. Which one would be more capable of continuing on alone if this was to happen ?

I think they definitely fuel each others drive to survive at this point, and if that was taken away I wonder how the other would fare.

What drives me mad is wondering if we are all giving them too much credit or not enough.

Is it all dumb luck, or are these guys far more equipped and capable than your average not quite teen not quite adult who spent the majority of their time playing video games?

If they are still alive what is their end game? How pre meditated is this?

I've had several dreams with both of them now, which just shows you how much I think about this case. My partner is definitely sick of listening to my theories, which I guess is what you guys are here for!

It's hard not to mention it to try to understand why someone in the area would help them, someone wouldn't come forward, someone wouldn't go straight to the RCMP with information. It's part of the reason I am very cautious about this boat and whatever else was found. I still feel that they wouldn't have set the RAV4 on fire unless they had an immediate way out of there.

Does anyone have the distance from where the RAV4 was found to the river? @otto ... I know you know this lol ETA: you posted it in the post right before mine! Thanks @otto :)

We don’t know if the RAV4 was parked and set on fire or if it seized up or ran out of gas and the two set in on fire in a rage or if the engine caught fire. We also don’t know if they intended to find themselves down a dead end road, 5 hours away from the nearest intersection.

But by the time the RAV4 was found burning the media was already running with this story and Gillam has several radio stations. I think they panicked.

July 22, 2019
RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying
RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying

No, and the fact of prior grievances I feel has absolutely no bearing on the fact that the 'locals' have 2 murder suspects from outside their community somewhere in their midst. I've seen nothing but the local communities being compliant and help the RCMP. No one wants to get killed. This is different - this is not the historical issues First Nations communities have had.

That is what everyone assumed.
Thank you.

There are two armed and dangerous murderers wandering around the Manitoba bug infested bog for how many days before sailing to the Hudson Bay?

Without their almost deliberate trail, RCMP might still be looking for them as victims near Dease Lake, BC. Will RCMP now assume that they are deceased, or is it still possible that they are navigating Northern Canada on foot?
RCMP has to follow the available evidence and realistic tips. They may have a good reason to check for more personal objects discarded by them in this area.

A plane from Whitehorse crashed near Mayo today, killing 2 people. Imagine if someone claims the 2 fugitives were also on that plane, but they quickly ran into the bush. RCMP would probably not go to check that tip.

Exactly - there is no contradiction when viewing the FACTS.

RCMP did not announce or release the finding of several more items related to KM/BS until today - Aug 6.

Reporter was not privy to this information, and reported it as the info released.

This was breaking news today!

IMO, it cannot be any more clear.

Always helps to read back a few pages in the thread before jumping in to criticize others.

MOO

You posted *today*, post number #1433, that, "We know that the damaged rowboat was spotted on Friday afternoon. The only other thing found that day was a red-and-white water container. The RCMP have just said other items linked to the fugitives have since been found along the shoreline."

That says there were precisely two items found Friday (a boat and a water bottle), which was August 2. Were other items found that day?

Last edited:

From your link -

“Supt. Rupa said the RCMP will maintain a footprint in the region, as it begins pulling out its specialized search resources. A five-member RCMP detachment is located in Gillam, but no police officer is based in Fox Lake Cree Nation, where about 500 people live.

“If we thought people were here, we would not be leaving,” he said. “The only time we would scale down is because at the end of the day, we are of the mindset and the belief that after everything we have done, we don’t see any likelihood of those suspects posing a threat at this point.”..”

What I am curious about, is if they are still out there, bushwacking whatever direction, what would happen if only one of them was to die?

If KM died, would BS have it in him to continue alone or vice versa? What might have seemed like a "fun" whirlwind experience suddenly turns into a scary burden to face alone. It's very likely that one of them might die in the next while and the other doesnt, whether by hunger/animal attack/hypothermia etc. Which one would be more capable of continuing on alone if this was to happen ?

I think they definitely fuel each others drive to survive at this point, and if that was taken away I wonder how the other would fare.

I don't think one would continue without the other, just like I don't think one would have committed murder without the other, or that they would ever split up to better evade the police. As I said yesterday they are (or...were) literally "ride or die" and quite literally all they have is each other. But if they have survived (which it sounds like the RCMP is pretty convinced they didn't) and yet not been found by this extensive search effort, they probably would be so deep in the wilderness that they would not be able to find their way out even if they wanted to turn themselves in. I also don't think either of them were having a fun adventure by the time they got to Gillam. The witnesses who saw them said they seemed more scared than anything else, and that was BEFORE they got into the forest.

What drives me mad is wondering if we are all giving them too much credit or not enough.

Is it all dumb luck, or are these guys far more equipped and capable than your average not quite teen not quite adult who spent the majority of their time playing video games?

I think that's why this case has sucked so many people in. None of it makes any sense, there's so much missing information, and it's a huge question mark. I lean towards dumb luck, not premeditated, and they have no idea what they are doing but maybe thought that things would go way differently than they did. But who knows, and who knows if we will ever know.

I've had several dreams with both of them now, which just shows you how much I think about this case. My partner is definitely sick of listening to my theories, which I guess is what you guys are here for!

Me too. And been sleeping less than six hours a night the past few nights (which could also be because I have terrible insomnia in general, but still).

Has anyone thought perhaps they had another car already and drove the rav4 where they burned it and turned back?
I'm sure there could be someone missing a car and maybe not notice yet. Maybe an elderly person that didn't use it a lot.

Also maybe the items found on the shore were not in the water but things they happened to just leave there. Maybe they were never in the water. I think they are alive and long gone.

Think about this, people are discussing the fact there have been no sightings on camera since the co OP. But there must be footage of them from their travels from before they were identified as the suspects. They cant juat make it across the country putting $20 worth of gas a couple times.
Where I work our footage is saved for 3 months. It could be possible a few places still have footage.
I'm also assuming the RCMP has more footage but is only showing us a small amount.

This is so captivating even with little to no info for almost 2 weeks

I too feel they are long gone, and have been for weeks now. JMO
At this point I will only be convinced they are there if the RCMP find some bodies.
Without bodies, I will just never feel certain. JMO

And captivating YES, it sure has been a roller coaster full of twists and turns.

I've been out of the loop a bit and do not have time to sift through all the threads I missed at this point.

I suspect that if one was near death, the other would remain until death, and then move on.

I don't think there is any dumb luck except for the RCMP. Without the burned camper truck, the RCMP would never have connected the teens with the murdered tourists.

End game is survival - to pop up one day alive under an assumed name decades later having beaten the game, the system.

Renata D'Aliesio‏ @RenataDAliesio
Thank you to the two strangers who gave me a drive to Gillam from Sundance so that I could catch the RCMP Manitoba North Superintendent after he met with Gillam Mayor and Fox Lake Chief #canadianmanhunt #canadamanhunt

7:19 PM - 6 Aug 2019 pst

RCMP are examining how large of a footprint to keep in the Gillam area #canadianmanhunt #canadamanhunt

7:01 PM - 6 Aug 2019 pst

The discovery of items linked to the fugitives has not led police closer to finding them #canadianmanhunt #canadamanhunt

7:00 PM - 6 Aug 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member