Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, AS has put himself out there. Nobody forced him to yak on national television. You reap what you sow, human nature and all...

Has he really said anything to warrant public shaming though? Imo he's apologetic and seems to be trying to make sense of it all and just give some insights. He has the right to speak about his opinions and feelings. Although some people might disagree with the way he's conducted himself, he really hasn't done anything wrong. He isn't responsible for his adult son's decisions and actions. He also has some issues of his own, and as someone else said before, he might not know how to communicate about this situation eloquently and people are perceiving his outspokenness negatively. Also remember the media is taking advantage of this.
Jmo

I have read the whole article posted with your original link and it clearly says they are missing.
Mr Dyck had not yet been identified at the time of this article so it would be impossible for RCMP to know what vehicle they were driving because the RCMP would not yet know what type of vehicle the unidentified deceased male owned. JMO

The RCMP might’ve not known yet but the pair knew. We don’t know why they burned the truck and camper. Maybe they thought it would never be traced back to them or maybe they thought it might be suspected they died in the fire. Maybe they hoped to start a major forest fire. We also don’t know if LD died where he was found or if he was left for dead somewhere else, not expected that his body would ever be found.

Regardless I think they wouldn’t have expected to hear news connecting their mysterious disappearance to three murders so quickly, especially if they heard it on a local radio station well over 1000 miles away.

Interesting that they said multiple firearms found in the vicinity of their bodies. How many did they have, did they specify? Was it two, or more than that? I just briefly heard a bit of the revelations on CBC. I really wonder where the heck they got these guns.

Boy oh boy...that is big news. I'm surprised they found two guns next to the bodies. I guess the teens really were guilty of these crimes...and immediate death, in their minds, was the only way out.

Part of me was holding out hope that they didn't commit these crimes. But it now appears they did.

From that statement I shared upthread:

The BC RCMP commits that once we have completed that review within the next few weeks, we will be providing the families with an update with respect to the totality of the investigations and then releasing the information publicly.

This is incredibly encouraging. We’ll have to wait, but they seem committed to sharing the answers to the questions we have.

Wow..... so both had a gun (as in fire arm) and they were actually still alive and at the location when the searches happened in the Gillam area: "However, there are strong indications that they had been alive for a few days since last seen in July and during the extensive search efforts in the Gillam area." (Quote RCMP release).

So...they shot each other? Or did each take their own lives?

What does the WS crowd think?

BCRCMP‏Verified account @BCRCMP
#NorthDistrict #DeaseLake #NorthernRockies - Update – RCMP confirm cause of death and provide update on the Northern BC triple homicide investigations http://bit.ly/2H357M7

EBy_blsUcAAcWBC.jpg

1:35 PM - 12 Aug 2019 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members