Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when toxicology and whatever else comes back it'll spark some interest and someone'll run with it.

ETA: Are there still cub reporters?

I believe parts of the story will slowly arise over the next little while. Or, I hope. The media certainly still seems to hold an interest in it. This case is so huge and so inexplicably bizarre, it’s not over yet.

I was answering to that

I have no idea why the didn't say more about the tip. I understand why they wouldn't say the name or relation, but they could have given a vague idea of what was the tip about. At this point, I don't believe the report was to inform us of everything they found. It was a "look, they are guilty, here is the proof, leave us alone". Which is their right obviously. JMO

There was mention in one of the previous articles that Breyer's mother mentioned to a coworker that she was afraid of him. I've always wondered if she came forward with something and the RCMP are protecting her from further recrimination.

There was mention in one of the previous articles that Breyer's mother mentioned to a coworker that she was afraid of him. I've always wondered if she came forward with something and the RCMP are protecting her from further recrimination.

I don't think so. It wouldn't be consistent given her statement to the media after they were known fugitives, that he was a caring person who would never hurt anyone. That statement indicated a certain level of denial about what Bryer and Kam did, like "this is all a big misunderstanding" sort of thing. Which I can't blame her for -- I mean, imagine being in that situation as a parent -- but again, it doesn't seem consistent in the slightest with her being the one to report him to the RCMP.

Plus this person said they thought both Bryer and Kam could have done it. So it had to be someone who knew both of them fairly well. It sounds like Bryer sort of kept a buffer zone between his family and friends, and his family either didn't know Kam at all, or didn't know him very well. And since he wasn't living with his mom for the past couple of years, I doubt she had even seen Kam recently at all.

And it's also not consistent with the statements given by her own mom and uncle that nobody in their family saw any violent or disturbing behavior from him, and that they all thought this was completely out of character from the person they knew. I never got the impression that Bryer's great-uncle was covering up any information in his interview -- I felt like he was giving his honest opinion. And he was acting as the spokesperson for that entire side of the family.

My money is still on one of their other three close friends reporting them. It makes the most sense. When it comes to teenagers, friends always know way more than family members about their demons, dark feelings, etc.

lol... the mention of the shoplifting video was in response to someone saying they didn't think that the two had committed any thefts previously.

I pointed out how well they worked together in the store.

Sure, BS could have been doing up his jacket because he was cold, and yes, the back of the jacket could have flared out awkwardly because he had a spinal condition we weren't aware of.

Of course, KM might have walked ahead, not as a lookout or a blocking distraction, but because he simply liked to walk ahead. When someone walks into the picture ahead, KM maybe turns around not to give a heads up to BS, but to sneeze.

They also walk out of the store with nothing in their hands, but maybe they bought something.

Maybe the store also doesn't know anything is missing until they do an inventory.

Call the video what you want, they sure are demonstrating that they know how to do something suspicious in a store together, that they can automatically assume advantageous physical positions without communicating, and when the need to communicate arises, they can do so inconspicuously.

Or, you know, they just killed 3 people and were on the run, paranoid and exhausted. They were probably not making much sense to begin with, considering the acts they committed and all the weird stuff they did along the way (unless there is something we don't know about that would explain it).

They might be shoplifting, they might not. We can't just call it the video where they do anything but walk through a shop as a fact. That is a very simple concept. After that, your guess of what they are doing is as good as mine or anyone else here. JMO

Please continue discussion at Thread #23.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members