CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched that video of the two of them in the Co-op over and over and what I see arrogance and sense of smugness. It's like a joke to them and they are really enjoying this.

I am perplexed at this point. No more sightings, no more murders, no more burned out cars. Could they really still be in the bush? I'm 50/50 on that.

Have they killed themselves? I don't think so. I don't think they're done yet. I think they want to keep this thing going as long as they can. It's the highlight of their lives right now.

So they're either in a cabin somewhere, or trolling around in the bush which is NOT going to be a highlight of their lives, or they got out long before the RCMP knew they were there.

MOO

On the possibility that they did get out are the RCMP conducting searches elsewhere? I find it odd that there is such a big presence in one place where they've only been confirmed twice to have been there and that was what? nearly week ago now?

That is correct. July 21 - They got stuck on the trail in Cold Lake and were helped at approx 9:30am Mtn Time. They left. They were caught on store camera at the Coop in Meadow Lake the next day on July 22. The two towns are only 1.5 hours apart, so for whatever reason they didn't get far btwn Cold Lake & Meadow Lake. Then the push to Gillam and 70km north to the Fox Cree Nation area. The Rav4 was found there burning early evening of July 23.
DBM

Last edited:
I've watched that video of the two of them in the Co-op over and over and what I see arrogance and sense of smugness. It's like a joke to them and they are really enjoying this.

I am perplexed at this point. No more sightings, no more murders, no more burned out cars. Could they really still be in the bush? I'm 50/50 on that.

Have they killed themselves? I don't think so. I don't think they're done yet. I think they want to keep this thing going as long as they can. It's the highlight of their lives right now.

So they're either in a cabin somewhere, or trolling around in the bush which is NOT going to be a highlight of their lives, or they got out long before the RCMP knew they were there.

MOO
Oh they are loving that little display.. the hair, carefully combed, short, groomed, like choir boys, the buttoned up cammo onesie... Kam , so casual, hand in pocket, the lack of haste or hurry. Kam's beard has been trimmed, too, and Bryer has shaved close. They prepared for this little cameo and they showed terrific discipline, just one little thing stolen, ( the brilliant suggestion of matches by a poster here ) .. .They are really trying hard not to gaze at the camera and say hi.. hi, everyone. Here's Bryer!! here's Kam!!..

Just as they reach the exit doors, Kam sidelines Bry, I reckon he is saying to him ' camera, 3 o'clock high' so that Bry can feign disinterest..

Oh they are loving that little display.. the hair, carefully combed, short, groomed, like choir boys, the buttoned up cammo onesie... Kam , so casual, hand in pocket, the lack of haste or hurry. Kam's beard has been trimmed, too, and Bryer has shaved close. They prepared for this little cameo and they showed terrific discipline, just one little thing stolen, ( the brilliant suggestion of matches by a poster here ) .. .They are really trying hard not to gaze at the camera and say hi.. hi, everyone. Here's Bryer!! here's Kam!!..

Just as they reach the exit doors, Kam sidelines Bry, I reckon he is saying to him ' camera, 3 o'clock high' so that Bry can feign disinterest..
Lol

I fell asleep watching the video! I do think they knew they were on cam coming out of the coop. And it did look like K said something to B out of the side of his mouth as they were leaving the store.

Last edited:
Burned Rav4 location and time.
Train Schedule
  • Tuesday North
  • Thursday South
View attachment 195103

Winnipeg-Churchill - Train Schedules

There were some delays on the outbound (southbound) train the other night (Thurs) when we first started watching the Gillam area. IIRC the 7:30 train was delayed about 2 hrs or so. If you check train schedules in Google Maps, they'll show if trains are running late.

ETA: At the time we assumed the late train may have been due to LE searching it.

Last edited:
There is no way these guys are just hiding out. I have teens and no way will they stay in for more than 2 days before they are restless to get out and run the roads. So either they are busy holding some people hostage in their home or they have long since left the area. JMO

There is no way these guys are just hiding out. I have teens and no way will they stay in for more than 2 days before they are restless to get out and run the roads. So either they are busy holding some people hostage in their home or they have long since left the area. JMO
Ugh you just made me envision some type of "Funny Games" scenario.
Let's hope not...

hmmmm...
they took almost 4 days to make a 4 hour drive between liard springs (sp) and deese lake (sp)
a pattern perhaps?
Maybe KM is doing most of the driving after all?
other possible explanations besides just them dithering or being otherwise unsure of themselves?

They may have visited Whitehorse briefly or stayed near Watson Lake from Monday July 15 murders to Thursday July 18 sighting at Jade.

Whereas I feel they got to Prince George and headed south to cross into Alberta through Jasper to Edmonton and onward through Cold Lake. Too risky to head back up north toward Dawson Creek.

They passed through Watson Lake twice, so passing Dawson Creek twice isn't that risky.

My hunch is that they avoided bigger towns like Prince George, and definitely Edmonton. They were seen in Cold Lake, so they stayed far north.

However, they could have visited Red Deer via Rocky Mountain House on July 13/14 night, and then driven fast through Edmonton and Grand Prairie to Alaska Highway.

They could have hitchhiked from the area near the burned out Rav4. Simply said ‘we are going South’ and then killed and hid the drivers body to grant them time to get away in a new vehicle. Lots of people in the country have gas can laying around in their sheds, maybe they stocked up before hand to allow them to stay out of sight from store cameras. If the person who picks them up was a tourist on their way south from Churchill, no one would know to miss them. I’m glad the RCMP are beginning to speculate that the teens may no longer be in Gillam. People will be less vigilant in the rest of Canada if they think they are hiding in the woods up north. This is all MOO but I haven’t seen this option mentioned yet and if I were to be in their shoes, I would get prepared before ditching my vehicle and make sure I had an escape route.

I believe you’re correct about truck and camper, but the third location wasn’t Jade City (which is 116 km north of Dease Lake—see map below):
View attachment 195274
I’ll have to look for the links, but I believe burned truck was said to be 55 km south of Dease Lake, body 2 km towards Dease Lake from truck, and third scene about 50 km closer to Dease Lake than truck (or about 5 km out of Dease Lake). Please correct me if any of this is off,

Yes, you are correct. We have following 3 crime scenes no matter what:

Lucas/Chynna murder site
Red truck and camper remnants
Prof. Dyck murder site

So Jade store and Dease Lake store are not among the 3.

They could have hitchhiked from the area near the burned out Rav4. Simply said ‘we are going South’ and then killed and hid the drivers body to grant them time to get away in a new vehicle. Lots of people in the country have gas can laying around in their sheds, maybe they stocked up before hand to allow them to stay out of sight from store cameras. If the person who picks them up was a tourist on their way south from Churchill, no one would know to miss them. I’m glad the RCMP are beginning to speculate that the teens may no longer be in Gillam. People will be less vigilant in the rest of Canada if they think they are hiding in the woods up north. This is all MOO but I haven’t seen this option mentioned yet and if I were to be in their shoes, I would get prepared before ditching my vehicle and make sure I had an escape route.

Churchill tourists take the train, as there are no roads. RCMP said no vehicles are missing from Gillam and Fox Lake Nation.

But they acknowledged that someone could have given them a ride, and asked them to come forward. We will know soon.

It is unlikely that they are driving through towns in a vehicle, buying gas, and nobody is reporting new sightings.

Churchill tourists take the train, as there are no roads. RCMP said no vehicles are missing from Gillam and Fox Lake Nation.

But they acknowledged that someone could have given them a ride, and asked them to come forward. We will know soon.

It is unlikely that they are driving through towns in a vehicle, buying gas, and nobody is reporting new sightings.
I'm still stuck on the idea that they stole their next vehicle BEFORE going to Gillam. One driver in the "new" stolen car and one driver in the Rav4. Then, they ditched and burned the Rav4 and drove away in the "new" stolen car.

I know there have been stories they hitchhiked, but I'm not sure those stories have been confirmed by RCMP, have they? We've heard there were sightings and that someone may have inadvertently helped the two, but I don't think the sightings and assistance have been described by LE as hitchhiking Correct me if I'm wrong!

I think it's totally possible they drove away from Gillam on Monday.

jmo

Can anyone work out what BS is holding?

View attachment 195291 Click to enlarge

It's a mid-brown in colour.
I have no idea but I find it weird that he is in layers of long clothing and KM is in a t- shirt. I’m not sure what the weather is there but if it’s hot like in Ontario than he must stink really bad by now of Body Oder.

BBM - I would like to believe this, but I'm not sure. Not everyone watches the news, not everyone has FB, not everyone comes to WS's lol

I have noticed on my own FB there were a lot of shares the first day or 2, but that has slowed down as well. Then the media doesn't help when they release a video yesterday and all the headlines don't make it clear that the video from Meadow Lake wasn't from yesterday, it was from the 21st. Talking to my sister in law last night from Alberta, she thought it was recent too, I had to correct her.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I go away to the lake or on vacation, I feel disconnected from the outside world, I don't watch the news, I'm not on my phone 24/7 (sometimes because the signal isn't great lol). I am in Canada, and I rarely watch local news, we no longer have a local paper here. I am a bit concerned that some people are not aware to be on the lookout, and honestly, these 2 look like average kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa