CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a really good interview... thanks for sharing it.

She was very intelligent and beautiful as well. Had a lot to say about him as well.

She was also one of the judges in his TV audition for 'Cover Guy'

Oops! I see that Hazel beat me to it on this one! Sorry!

Ok, not that it makes any difference in this crazy case, but the chick from the reality TV audition, and the one that said was his lover is definitely the same person.

magnotta.jpg

Dec 25 2011 cutelittlenemo1 made a post in Dom Young Masters > BDSM and Fetishes > for some really serious stuff in Arizona and Los Angeles

Sorry, won't post link, but on about Pg 4 of the google hits on cutelittlenemo1

So is Mr. (he has so many aliases that this one is just as good as any, I suppose) here with us on this board?

Possibly .. very possibly imo.

ETA: The thought crossed my mind last night and again today in a couple of instances.

Sillybilly....aren't you supposed to be 'kicking back' and enjoying yourself right now??

I don't think there will be any shortage of stuff to still be investigating when you get back! Save your sanity for a brief while. You've earned it!

I HAVE NO SANITY !!! WS stole it a long time ago :woohoo::floorlaugh:

She was also one of the judges in his TV audition for 'Cover Guy'

Oops! I see that Hazel beat me to it on this one! Sorry!

I know, right!!!! She said the reason she said, "I'll pass" was because earlier he had asked her to rekindle their relationship :eek: (in the ten min raw interview that was posted upstream)

O/T: it sure great to see all you Tori peeps again! I have missed you guys!:rocker:

Soooo..... my question of the hour is how in the hello did this *&$*&# have the money to get to France?????

Dec 25 2011 cutelittlenemo1 made a post in Dom Young Masters > BDSM and Fetishes > for some really serious stuff in Arizona and Los Angeles

Sorry, won't post link, but on about Pg 4 of the google hits on cutelittlenemo1

Hmmm. Wonder why he was posting for Arizona and LA. That brings us back to the decapitated head case under the Hollywood sign.. Didnt that happen in January 2012?

He likes to self promote, he joins sites and immediately starts with the self promotion. He could be here I suppose.

I don't think I am going to be able to close my eyes tonight without thinking of all these things I have read today about the kitties and what happened to that poor man :-(

Soooo..... my question of the hour is how in the hello did this *&$*&# have the money to get to France?????

Ive read a thousand articles so I cant find it now maybe someone else has it but I read that he has clients or "johns" all over the world who pay him big money for sex.

Possibly from his lover that he killed? Wouldn't be surprised if he also had access to his bf's cyber space, email, passwords, etc (a la infamous Mark Twitchell in the Johnny Altinger case in Alberta).

He doesn't look that much like Bernardo to me. Seems like I am the only one that doesn't see it!

Before I even heard about the KH connection, I thought OMG, this sicko looks like PB. I wondered if he had some sort of plastic surgery to make himself look even more like PB when I heard he allegedly had dated KH, however LM denies this.

MOO

Hmmm. Wonder why he was posting for Arizona and LA. That brings us back to the decapitated head case under the Hollywood sign.. Didnt that happen in January 2012?

Yes, around the same time as a case in AZ re body parts ... don't know if they were related to Hervey Medellin of LA or were a separate case (i seem to recall a different case, but don't have time to check right now).

Yes, around the same time as a case in AZ re body parts ... don't know if they were related to Hervey Medellin of LA or were a separate case (i seem to recall a different case, but don't have time to check right now).

Wait. What AZ body parts?

I really don't think this is his first rodeo so to speak and wouldn't be surprised if there are others. He is one sick b*st*ard.

Topix:
cutelittlenemo1

Dec 21, 2011

What is the best type of sedative? I think liquid morphine is extremely quick , it doesnt take much time for the effects to start kicking in.

kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion
cutelittlenemo1 @mail.ru

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/valium/TBBFGU842GGREI00N/p6

Seriously?? What a DUMB post for a guy with a high IQ!
My guess is that he will be caught fairly quickly because he is far too 'cocky' (no pun intended!) and arrogant.
Like all Sociopaths, he believes that he is steps ahead of the law. THAT will be his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner