CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

Yes, I follow all that. But what don't understand is what the last part of the sentence below means.

"If this investigation comes to a conclusion, it’s successful and they’ve got themselves burns elsewhere."

NeoWise said:
I think he maybe meant they (RCMP) must have overlooked something during the investigation?

Check out the 'Vanishing Madison Scott' documentary. especially these moments:
19:42 min first time spokesman RCMP
20:22 min Madison's brother
20:40 min second time spokesman RCMP

There is just waay too much emphasis on these 'polygraphs'. (I know they did more than that, but still.....) I now start to believe these 'farm' brothers maybe did slipped through and really were 'ruled out'. Also I don't get the feeling they maybe tried to mislead these 'farm' brothers if being seen as serious suspects. If so, that would be a bit foolish imo.
*of course there is still a chance these 'farm' brothers are not involved, that would explain a bit, but ya.....

Has anyone ever said what the argument was about that started the scuffle?
As far as I recall no, nobody did.
But that may mean that not that many people knew that to begin with. Possibly just a few... or even no one sober enough to remember why exactly some physical exchange of arguments happened, and between who exactly.
It really depends on what kind of people were involved in this. Cause some really need a "good" reason to fight and nothing that they could easily forget while others are up for swearing, yelling, pushing and even attacking others with essentially no noticeable reason as soon as they're getting intoxicated: cause someone looked at them the wrong way, or they got a fantasy that they said something bad about them.
And with something like the above happening is very easy for others to get into following arguments about leaving vs. staying, leaving how, seeing the thing as serious or not.

I'm having trouble to believe that so many people would kept their mouth shut about this argument if they were really all aware of what was that about or if it was something really serious cause majority of them would have no reason to keep it so hush hush.

Madisons's mom posted 41 mins ago...

JUSTICE FOR MADDY!!

"If you have any information that may further the investigation into Madison Scott's disappearance bring this forward to the RCMP.
Please call the tipline:
778-290-5291 or 1-877-543-4822
for more information visit www.madisonscott.ca "

So mom keeps begging for tips and cooperation with cops, while cops are consistently choosing to ignore some of them and not follow cause of some reasons, possibly accepting only these that fit their assumed scenario that may or may not be correct?

So mom keeps begging for tips and cooperation with cops, while cops are consistently choosing to ignore some of them and not follow cause of some reasons, possibly accepting only these that fit their assumed scenario that may or may not be correct?
You know it's not RCMP officers investigating this right? They're only helping in the investigation. Major Crimes Unit has taken over this case and I can assure you, they are doing their job. They may believe there's someone that knows something and they know who this person already is and that's why they're asking for "people" to come forward and "do the right thing". Or they just want to make sure their bases are all covered before they make an arrest......the more info, the better the case against the suspect(s). When I was questioned because I live in the area, these men are extremely intimidating. They dress in black suits and arrive in black SUV's. They mean business.

You know it's not RCMP officers investigating this right? They're only helping in the investigation. Major Crimes Unit has taken over this case and I can assure you, they are doing their job. They may believe there's someone that knows something and they know who this person already is and that's why they're asking for "people" to come forward and "do the right thing". Or they just want to make sure their bases are all covered before they make an arrest......the more info, the better the case against the suspect(s). When I was questioned because I live in the area, these men are extremely intimidating. They dress in black suits and arrive in black SUV's. They mean business.
Yes. I am very confused why this person thinks nothing is happening. They aren't gonna tell everyone everything they are doing until its finished so nothing goes wrong or can be thrown out. This is Canada. <modsnip: rude toward fellow poster>

Last edited by a moderator:
To the locals here:
Somebody knows if that property was searched in the past?
( by the volunteers? )
Word is that it was never searched by police. I've never heard anything about it being searched by volunteers......I believe they may have only searched a certain radius? Like within a certain amount of Km's of Hogsback....The Black farm is almost at the highway going the opposite direction.....about 5 min out of town....They may have not thought of it being so close, the boys being so young, and the fact that their father was also living there.... I know every property near Hogsback was searched, mine included, by Dawn and her son, as well as the RCMP, but, you know, not everyone likes the police on their property and could say no and there wouldn't have been anything anyone could do about it.

I don't think they were constantly ignoring leads. Maybe in the past they did with some because of reasons we discussed earlier. But I do think there was maybe some serious 'tunnel vision' in the past. But for sure the investigation is in 'top gear' now.
And I'm also sure they don't need 'polygraphs' this time to rule some people back in......

Or maybe (now that Madison has been found) mom keeps getting tips sent to her directly and needs to redirect to investigators. (nip it in the bud sts)
She's posting that same exact plea for years. And yes, she was getting tips given directly to her, she said that in an interview few years back at least once (while asking to contact RCMP).

That's a pretty blatant statement, "Consistently choosing to ignore some of them and not follow cause of some reasons", you have no proof of this at all. "Assumed scenario"? "Begging"........You're talking about this woman in a way that's actually really awful and disrespectful. "cops"? So many things i could say. So many things i just won't.

Anyone who has followed true crime cases in Canada knows that the RCMP almost always releases next to nothing--but is anyone else as shocked as I am that virtually nothing has been released in over 2 weeks now? It's a bit crazy in a sense--if a body of a long-missing person was recovered in the US somewhere, I think reporters would be speculating, reporting on rumors and pressing people for information, whereas here there is complete radio silence.

I honestly cannot think of a case where a body was found and there was no true press conference or even little tidbits offered. All we have here is that she has been recovered and that they will search and investigate for as long as is necessary... literally nothing. I'm not being critical at all--just surprised.

Anyone who has followed true crime cases in Canada knows that the RCMP almost always releases next to nothing--but is anyone else as shocked as I am that virtually nothing has been released in over 2 weeks now? It's a bit crazy in a sense--if a body of a long-missing person was recovered in the US somewhere, I think reporters would be speculating, reporting on rumors and pressing people for information, whereas here there is complete radio silence.

I honestly cannot think of a case where a body was found and there was no true press conference or even little tidbits offered. All we have here is that she has been recovered and that they will search and investigate for as long as is necessary... literally nothing. I'm not being critical at all--just surprised.
I think it’s strange that the local media isn’t putting out much , also that we really haven’t heard much from locals

I think it’s strange that the local media isn’t putting out much , also that we really haven’t heard much from locals
I can understand the local media not wanting to go crazy on this and really, local media is just Prince George.....but, what are you wanting to hear from locals? Nobody wants to come across as insensitive or potential even make the situation even worse with their rumors. Innocent until proven guilty and 2 young men's lives are on the line at the moment. In a small town, this is an extremely sensitive situation.

That's a pretty blatant statement, "Consistently choosing to ignore some of them and not follow cause of some reasons", you have no proof of this at all. "Assumed scenario"? "Begging"........You're talking about this woman in a way that's actually really awful and disrespectful. "cops"? So many things i could say. So many things i just won't.
yeah I am thinking the exact same thing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karimahlaksita
Back