Found Deceased Canada - Naomi Onotera, 40, last seen @ home, suspicious, Langley, BC, 28 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

How does LE feel about so many people coming to help find her? Is a hindrance because they can disturb the scene? All they seem to want is video footage from home and dash cams. You’re not going to find anyone from a helicopter unless the distressed or lost is in the open or signaling.

It always amazes me when a loved one goes missing and their spouse doesn’t go looking. I think that tells me everything I need to know. Wouldn’t you at least pretend to be concerned and go looking? I couldn’t rest if my mate was missing.

It always amazes me when a loved one goes missing and their spouse doesn’t go looking. I think that tells me everything I need to know. Wouldn’t you at least pretend to be concerned and go looking? I couldn’t rest if my mate was missing.

Oh, yes, no question. There hasn't been any update in days... even the rumours are beginning to die down because nothing seems to be surfacing. Breaks my heart that this mother is away from her baby....

RCMP work on timeline in missing Langley woman case, release photo of vehicle

“Investigators are asking the public to study the photograph of Naomi’s vehicle. Even though it has been reported Naomi left without her vehicle, investigators are trying to establish a timeline of all her actions beginning the 25th of August,” explained Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson with Langley RCMP.

———————————————————

In a Monday morning update, RCMP provided an image of Onotera’s vehicle, a white 2018 Subaru Crosstrek with a Greater Vancouver Zoo sticker in the front window on the passenger side.

“If you noticed this vehicle moving about anytime after August 25th, please call Langley RCMP to relay this information,” Largy said.

Attachments

• 3C171281-F64B-4832-8EC6-435EAA94E660.jpeg
    3C171281-F64B-4832-8EC6-435EAA94E660.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 30
  • FE958F95-78A7-4AE4-BA8F-D16AEB330246.jpeg
    FE958F95-78A7-4AE4-BA8F-D16AEB330246.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 30
I can confirm police presence. I drove by today as it’s on my way home from work (4:30 pm) and there were police there and what appeared to be a K-9 unit. I wasn’t sure if I’m allowed to share that here, so advise if I should delete.

I can confirm police presence. I drove by today as it’s on my way home from work (4:30 pm) and there were police there and what appeared to be a K-9 unit. I wasn’t sure if I’m allowed to share that here, so advise if I should delete.

Police tape surrounds missing Langley woman Naomi Onotera’s home
Sept. 13, 2021 11:39 p.m. EDT
''Police tape surrounds missing Langley woman Naomi Onotera’s home''
onotera-car-1-5584377-1631590588885.jpeg
RCMP officers are asking the public to closely study the image of Naomi Onotera's car, a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. Although Onotera’s car was reportedly left behind when she disappeared, police say they’re trying to create a timeline of her movements on the day before she disappeared. (RCMP handout)

I posted early on about things I had heard around, and it was deleted for being unable to provide an official source - seems likely it may get deleted. I'm so nervous about what they're going to find.... I hope there's an update tomorrow, or in a few days.

Kinder Connect
A Little About The Teacher

My name is Naomi Onotera and this is my first year at .. Elementary. I am very excited to be working with your child this year.
When I'm not in the classroom, I like to walk my dog, Koko and go hiking. I love to read and share children's books. My favourite kid's book is "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" by Kevin Henkes.

“LANGLEY (NEWS 1130) — A heavy police presence can be seen at the home of a missing Langley woman Tuesday morning.

Several officers, including police dogs, appeared to be searching the property late Monday night with flashlights. By Tuesday morning, neighbours could see crime scene tape up near the home but there are no details from RCMP as to the nature of the search, or if there is any updates on this two-week old missing person’s case.”
Langley RCMP share photo of Naomi Onotera's car, in hopes of finding missing woman

I hope we hear something soon. I’m sure it’s not good ☹️, but her family needs to know what’s happened to Naomi, and where she is.

They blocked off the entire street in front of her house this morning. No cars allowed through.
It's not looking good at all I saw the tents in the backyard on the news this morning but not saying what tips led them back there I wonder if the dog hit on something , we have so many missing in the lower mainland now it's sad jmoo

Sept 15 2021 rbbm.
Home of missing Langley woman still being searched- NEWS 1130
''LANGLEY (NEWS 1130) — Investigators remain at the home of a missing Langley woman, but are still not saying why.

Investigators were seen at Naomi Onotera’s house on 200 Street and 50 Avenue into late Tuesday night. The search first began with police dogs Monday afternoon and appeared to be focused on the bushes near the home.

Onotera, a 40-year-old mother and teacher-librarian, was last seen by her husband more than two weeks ago. Her mother contacted police.

Onotera has an 18-month-old daughter and teaches at Surrey’s Katzie Elementary School. Her sister and friends recently told NEWS 1130 Onotera was looking forward to going back to work in September.''

Naomi-Onotera-submitted-photo.jpg

Onotera is described as 5’9″ tall, weighs 150 lbs, has long brown hair and brown eyes.
''Police have appealed for security or dashcam footage captured between 6 p.m. on Aug. 28 and 7 a.m. on Aug. 29.''
car-1024x576.jpg

LLangley RCMP have shared images of Naomi Onotera’s car, in the hopes it will help investigators piece together a timeline leading up to her Aug. 28, 2021 disappearance. (Left image submitted to NEWS 1130, right image courtesy Langley RCMP)

The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team has confirmed it is investigating the disappearance of Naomi Onotera, a mother and teacher from Langley, B.C.

Onotera was last seen the afternoon of Aug. 28 when she left her home in Langley City.

The 40-year-old was reported missing by her family the following night.

The Homicide Team said it has been called in to assist Langley RCMP Serious Crimes Section. Investigators confirmed a search of Onotera’s home is underway and details are still unfolding.

Homicide team investigating disappearance of Langley mother, teacher - BC | Globalnews.ca

So where is the husband and child during the investigation. Can’t believe they are in the home with all the teams digging and sifting around. I wonder if they make the house off limits with the warrant. Is it just speculation that the last photo of her was in IKEA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back