Found Deceased Canada - Naomi Onotera, 40, last seen @ home, suspicious, Langley, BC, 28 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

“A search of the property will continue into the weekend, Sgt. David Lee told Langley Advance Times on Friday.

Forensic teams could be seen at the property for much of Wednesday focusing on the yard. Investigators have not said what led them to target that area.”

Search of Naomi Onotera’s Langley home to continue into the weekend - Langley Advance Times

I feel increasingly sadder and anxious the more time passes. Imagine how her family feels. What about her little girl…what do they tell her when she calls out for her mommy, like all little ones do? :(

Family of late Trina Hunt helps in search for missing Langley woman - Chilliwack Progress
26351511_web1_Naomi-Onotera-Langley.jpg
Naomi Onotera was last seen leaving her residence in the area of 200th Street and 50th Avenue in Langley City in the evening of Saturday, Aug. 28, 2021. She was wearing clothing seen in this undated photo. (Langley RCMP

Search of Naomi Onotera house wraps up

At the time, IHIT Sgt. David Lee said investigators were looking Onotera’s residence “as a starting place,” and cautioned that the “presence of officers, security and crime scene tape is not an indication of criminality of anyone living in the residence.”

“They are present to secure the preservation of evidence,” Lee said, adding “IHIT would like to ask for patience as this investigation continues. The family has also asked for privacy.”

Search of Naomi Onotera house wraps up

At the time, IHIT Sgt. David Lee said investigators were looking Onotera’s residence “as a starting place,” and cautioned that the “presence of officers, security and crime scene tape is not an indication of criminality of anyone living in the residence.”

“They are present to secure the preservation of evidence,” Lee said, adding “IHIT would like to ask for patience as this investigation continues. The family has also asked for privacy.”

Thanks, @Kiraeth for the latest update.

“Police wrapped up a search of Naomi Onotera’s residence Friday night, Sept. 24, in Langley City.”

Wow, seems like they were at the house a long time. From around the 14th to the 24th of September, I think it was? I hope whatever they’ve found helps bring Naomi home.

“On Saturday, members of IHIT, Langley RCMP, and the Integrated Forensic Identification Section (IFIS) concluded a week-long search of the home, but provided few details into any developments in the case.

“We are assessing the information obtained from this search as well as from all sources,” IHIT said. No arrests have been made.

Langley mom Naomi Onotera missing for almost a month - NEWS 1130

The community have started leaving flowers and messages of hope at concrete steps near Naomi’s home, where she has disappeared from nearly a month ago.

I can't get over the husband "staying out all night" with the baby until 5:30am. Who does that? No one. Also, he really did not have to travel that far for phone minutes. A Chevron, an Esso, TWO 7-11s, and a Husky are all within walking distance... Quite suspicious imo

I can't get over the husband "staying out all night" with the baby until 5:30am. Who does that? No one. Also, he really did not have to travel that far for phone minutes. A Chevron, an Esso, TWO 7-11s, and a Husky are all within walking distance... Quite suspicious imo
someone who might need to dispose of a corpse far from home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back