Canada OK's group sex

Becba said:
Well, I think Canada is going to corrupt the United States!

:D
Too late, we may have started it :)

SNIPS FROM: http://www.actualswingers.com/couples_swingers.html

Swinging began in the early 1950’s in the wealthier suburbs of America . During that time the only ways to meet other swingers was through personal ads in the newspapers.

It wasn't until the 1960’s in Berkeley, California that the first organization, “Sexual Freedom League”, for swingers was opened. Ultimately, an umbrella organization called North American Swing Club Association (NASCA) was formed to give encourage accurate information about swinging lifestyles all across America .

A number of swinging organization can be found in almost every countries, with the greatest numbers of registered participants in the United States.
Other popular countries are Canada, sections of Europe such as England, France, Switzerland, Germany, and Japan . In addition a number of clubs are growing in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Swinging clubs don’t just offer parties and special events for swingers but also offers group discussions, workshops, and travel information for their members.

LOL Tom's girl, I think the US is so far gone that "Swinging" is already archaic.

Becba said:
LOL Tom's girl, I think the US is so far gone that "Swinging" is already archaic.
Ya got that right, at least on some things :crazy:

Tom'sGirl said:
Ya got that right, at least on some things :crazy:
Where I am, sexual deviancy is doing it on a Wednesday with no good reason!
I don't get the swinging thing and really thought it was out dated.
I don't think it has ever been against the law to have group sex in the US has it?
I know homosexual sex is out lawed and beastiallity. And certain sex acts that include oral sex.
It is AL I think that recently made sexual devices against the law. For what purpose I do not know. If the vibrator offend thee cut it off.

Zman said:
What if it's a Human sacrifice club?

Murder is wrong, consensual or no. Or it should be, but here in the States, we are overly fond of our executions.

Becba said:
Well, I think Canada is going to corrupt the United States!

:D

Oh, yes, please! Let's hope! Maybe Canada can corrupt us into respect for the environment and tolerance for diversity.

Becba said:
Where I am, sexual deviancy is doing it on a Wednesday with no good reason!
I don't get the swinging thing and really thought it was out dated.
I don't think it has ever been against the law to have group sex in the US has it?
I know homosexual sex is out lawed and beastiallity. And certain sex acts that include oral sex.
It is AL I think that recently made sexual devices against the law. For what purpose I do not know. If the vibrator offend thee cut it off.

For the time being, at least, gay sex (along with equivalent hetero acts) is legal throughout the U.S. The Supreme Court said so.

Whether Alabama is part of the U.S., of course, is highly debateable.

I'll be glad to "do what the VanCouverans do", if they'll just let me move up there on a long term basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back