GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Does this place in Quebec do or have anything special for the prisoners? There is no rehabilitation in Bernardo’s case so I wonder why they put him there. Please don’t tell me he’s there to be closer to Karla.:mad:

Last edited:
Does this place in Quebec do or have anything special for the prisoners? There is no rehabilitation in Bernardo’s case so I wonder why they put him there. Please don’t tell me he’s there to be closer to Karla.:mad:

Maybe they have Pepsi Pepsi, May West May West? jk.

Attachments

• 1686674373213.png
    1686674373213.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
"Shouts of “Resign! Resign” flew at beleaguered Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino in the House of Commons Wednesday as he and the Liberal government found themselves mired in a new controversy with an old theme: who knew what, and when.The latest example of what critics slammed as a cultural problem within the government is linked to a decision made by the Correctional Service Canada (CSC) to move schoolgirl killer Paul Bernardo from a maximum-security prison to a medium-security facility. Mendicino has said he was only informed of the transfer on May 30, the day after it happened. However, as CBC News first reported, CSC told his office about the transfer twice — first on March 2 and again on May 25."

Global will be live streaming the news conference @ 1:45pm EST.

Correctional Service Canada (CSC) will reveal Thursday the outcome of its review regarding the controversial prison transfer of notorious murderer and rapist Paul Bernardo.
70c8fc80

CSC Commissioner Anne Kelly will present the results of the review at a news conference scheduled for 1:45 p.m. Eastern in Ottawa.

Global will be live streaming the news conference @ 1:45pm EST.

Correctional Service Canada (CSC) will reveal Thursday the outcome of its review regarding the controversial prison transfer of notorious murderer and rapist Paul Bernardo.
70c8fc80

CSC Commissioner Anne Kelly will present the results of the review at a news conference scheduled for 1:45 p.m. Eastern in Ottawa.
Let me guess...

No one did anything they shouldn't have done, the government knows best, and everything is fine and dandy. :rolleyes:

jmo

I will always believe that Karla Homolka should still be in jail. She is a serial killer.
She should never have been able to legally change her name. I hope people know where she lives at all times.

"A new private member’s bill would “close the loophole” and prevent registered sex offenders from being able to change their names in Ontario, say the two MPPs who have introduced the change."

"TORONTO - Registered sex offenders in Ontario would not be able to legally change their names if a bill that's before the legislature passes."

I will always believe that Karla Homolka should still be in jail. She is a serial killer.
She should never have been able to legally change her name. I hope people know where she lives at all times.

"A new private member’s bill would “close the loophole” and prevent registered sex offenders from being able to change their names in Ontario, say the two MPPs who have introduced the change."

"TORONTO - Registered sex offenders in Ontario would not be able to legally change their names if a bill that's before the legislature passes."
I watched the Ken and Barbie murders or whatever that series was called, one day last week. There were so many things I had forgotten about. They talked about her as if she was a victim herself in the early part of the show, and I almost felt sorry for her. One of her co-workers was talking about how much Paul controlled her in the early days of their marriage, and a friend of his said he belted her one day at their house. But then the rest of the story was told and I lost any bit of pity for her.

I wonder where she is now.

She absolutely should still be in prison, and for life.

Can you imagine being one of her kids... one day googling "Karla Homolka" and discovering who mom really is?
Who your aunt was?

Ugh. In any case, yes, people do in fact know where she lives at all times.
There actually used to be a site that documented her every move, every address, etc.
Unsure if it still exists but it would be pretty easy to locate current info on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back