GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

1713376483517.png
Doug French, the father of Bernardo-Homolka murder victim Kristen French, died at the age of 92 in a St. Catharines hospital on Sunday, April 14, 2024. PHOTO BY HANDOUT /George Darte Funeral Chapel
'There will be a visitation on Thursday at George Darte Funeral Home on Carlton St., in St. Catharines, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8p.m., as well as on Friday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
The funeral is planned for 2 p.m. on Friday at St. Alfred’s Church.'
1713376583952.png

View attachment 497800
Doug French, the father of Bernardo-Homolka murder victim Kristen French, died at the age of 92 in a St. Catharines hospital on Sunday, April 14, 2024. PHOTO BY HANDOUT /George Darte Funeral Chapel
'There will be a visitation on Thursday at George Darte Funeral Home on Carlton St., in St. Catharines, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8p.m., as well as on Friday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
View attachment 497801
RIP.

View attachment 497800
View attachment 497801
That poor man. He outlived his daughter by 32 years. I hope he was able to find peace in his life. I'm sure there was a hole in his heart that time could never repair. But he is able see her again now.

That poor man. He outlived his daughter by 32 years. I hope he was able to find peace in his life. I'm sure there was a hole in his heart that time could never repair. But he is able see her again now.
Karla should NOT be free. Her victims cannot enjoy their lives, nor should she. This wasn't an accidental manslaughter charge, but a disturbing homicide.

Karla should NOT be free. Her victims cannot enjoy their lives, nor should she. This wasn't an accidental manslaughter charge, but a disturbing homicide.
I agree. She participated in the rape and murder of her own little sister.
And to think about Mr. French, his daughter murdered, taken from him. And knowing that one of her killers is free and living her life. It is not fair.

I agree. She participated in the rape and murder of her own little sister.
And to think about Mr. French, his daughter murdered, taken from him. And knowing that one of her killers is free and living her life. It is not fair.

I feel her sentence was far too lenient, far too kind she does not deserve to have her own life with a family and live free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back