Identified! Canada - Regina, SK, WhtMale 720UMSK, 20-30, hit by train, Jul'95 - Michael Kirov (Lewis)

Good idea, I am submitting him as a possible match.

Can you give me location body was found so that I can change thread title to reflect properly?

US or Canada? City/Province?

TIA! Busy running around trying to organize thread! :blowkiss:

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a train station in Regina, which is in Alberta, Canada.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a train station in Regina, which is in Alberta, Canada.

Hi,

You were close lol! It is actually in the province of Saskatchewan.

Friday, July 28, 1995
Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)
At 3:40pm Police were called to the Canadian Pacific Railway crossing at 13th Ave. and Courtney St.

Hi,

You were close lol! It is actually in the province of Saskatchewan.

Friday, July 28, 1995
Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)
At 3:40pm Police were called to the Canadian Pacific Railway crossing at 13th Ave. and Courtney St.

LOL, I'm your typical American - I know nothing about our neighbors upstairs!

Hey guys,

can some of you regulars please give me your opinions on this possible match? I have already submitted two months ago and am thinking of sending the detective this side by side too if you think it has a strong resemblance...

Attachments

• compare.bmp
    443.9 KB · Views: 91

I think there are similarities in their looks and the only thing off in the descriptions is eye color. (I don't know if that matters?) The man who traveled with "David" spoke of him journaling and said "David" liked Stephen King books and Alan liked books.

Since I'm not so good at this, I'll let others chime in. :blowkiss:

I think he looks like a possibility, maybe someone knows if he's been ruled out, cause he's worth a second look at otherwise.

I remember when this happened. I just can't imagine how much emotional pain this young man must have been in to take the course of action that he did. It is so sad that he has remained unidentified all of these years. How nice that someone donated a headstone for his grave.

The characteristics certainly seem to be a match. Correct height and weight, from the East, no scars or tattoos. I believe that I read a post (in a different thread) from one of Kenley's acquaintances that she did not believe it was him. I think that it may be worth a shot though.

I am not relying too heavily upon that sketch. Something about it has always seemed a little funky to me. Even so, I do see some similarities between the sketch of the unidentified man and Kenley.

I like the similarities in circumstances and disposition-- Kenley being an avid reader, possesssing education and cultured background, mixed in with a sense of wanderlust... reminds me a bit of Chris McCandless.

The reconstruction looks good to me as well, physical size, etc, but no mention of pierced ear?

I'm not sure how accurate the sketches could be, given the circumstances of the death of the UID?

Where is the pierced ear? I really don't know if I think it's him because it was two years Kenley was missing when this happened. The aquaitance, who posted in the last forum did say she/he didn't think it was him... but I am at such a loss. I've searched every Province and the surrounding New England States and have found nobody even remotely similar. I think that maybe this young man was never reported missing. Maybe he just left and everybody figured he went to pave his way. I think of this case often and just want him to have the decency of his family knowing he is dead. :(

Clothing: He was last seen wearing a Helly Hanson nylon mountain jacket, blue denim Levi 509 jeans, a red and black back pack, brown loafers and a purple ball cap (possibly 'Los Angeles Lakers'). He was also wearing a gold hoop earring in his left ear. He tended to almost always wear a baseball cap of some sort.

I hope it's okay that I took this clothing description off the doe page?

Right... maybe it closed or because of the impact the coroner didn't notice?

Right... maybe it closed or because of the impact the coroner didn't notice?

I don't know, but the circumstances of the death do make me wonder what they all had to work with? (A person vs train accident sounds as if it could be pretty gruesome?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back