GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

She was found, she ran away from a group home and has been returned. She was not the victim.

As for dismemberment, well the police officer in the video linked earlier said "remains" so one can only conclude....

PODS are commonly used when forensics are involved. I have a feeling in this case, they will tear the house apart. Walls, floors, etc. They were there all night and there again this morning removing bins from the house.

If it was SP, then glad at least one of the missing people were found safe. Strange update with no name included.

Agree that the interview with the police officer seemed to catch himself when he said remains and then changed it. I think he was trying to be sure not to say too much. Not definitive but it sure raised an eyebrow.

The scuba comment was interesting. If its the same person commenting about the scuba photo then it shows he has a way to check the bottom of water to make sure a body is secured to the bottom and would not float up. Maybe others are in the water and secured better.

I would be curious what LE found with the recovered torso and whether or not it had ropes or some other thing that showed it was trying to be held down in the water.

Lucky for Strong that LE got to him first, imo.
http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/01/05/body-parts-found-oshawa-basement-missing-woman/
Body parts found in Oshawa basement that of missing woman
Police declined to share any details at the time about the body found including what, if any, relationship existed between the accused and the deceased.

Further investigation has now determined that the body parts found at the house also belonged to Hache.

It’s also been learned Hache frequented The Refuge Youth Outreach Centre which is just two blocks from the basement apartment where the grisly discovery was made.

Strong remains in custody and is scheduled to make a court appearance January 10.
rbbm

RIP Rori.

Thank God this sicko is off the streets.

Her body was found in August, it is now January. What is Gods name was this man doing with her body parts for all that time.

True. I wonder if Strong is cooperating with the police? I somehow doubt it if there was a pipe bomb in his apartment. I wonder how many other weapons were in his place, other than the huge knife?

...maybe an electric saw

JMO
Thanks for the update. This confirms he is definitely tied to Rori's death.

I hope LE checks his place out real good for any signs of possible other victims. I am pretty sure that is exactly what LE is doing to see if any other evidence points to any other victims.

Hope they also do DNA testing of any blood stains in the chance he maybe did not dismember others but may have still killed them in his place.

So if that was someone on the gurney and Rori was obviously dismembered(ugh) then who is the person on the gurney?

I feel physically ill reading about all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if that was someone on the gurney and Rori was obviously dismembered(ugh) then who is the person on the gurney?

Brace yourself, this guy has been a menace for over a decade. In my opinion there is going to be a long list, but it is going to take time.

Good question if the gurney really had an entire other body.

To refresh people. The torso found awhile back was already ID'd as from Rori and now some remains found at his home have been confirmed to also been from Rori. So the question remains if LE has found even more evidence in the home of others deceased.

http://torontosun.com/news/crime/torso-found-in-oshawa-harbour-in-september-idd-as-18-year-old-woman

https://members.drps.ca/internet_ex..._With=Media_Release&Scope=&Scope_ID=&ID=33570

SIck sick sick. So how did he get her body into the lake? Did he take a cab or ride his bike with all of his equipment AND her torso. WTH????

So she must have been in the freezer. Disgusting.

I wonder if a mod can merge this thread with Rori's thead? Seems appropriate and we can keep all the info in one place.

According to AS - his own fb photos he had an air rifle and at least one other gauge gun. I can’t recall what gauge but it’s there in his profile.

ETA- someone upthread asked about other weapons. This was in response that.

If it was SP, then glad at least one of the missing people were found safe. Strange update with no name included.

Agree that the interview with the police officer seemed to catch himself when he said remains and then changed it. I think he was trying to be sure not to say too much. Not definitive but it sure raised an eyebrow.

The scuba comment was interesting. If its the same person commenting about the scuba photo then it shows he has a way to check the bottom of water to make sure a body is secured to the bottom and would not float up. Maybe others are in the water and secured better.

I would be curious what LE found with the recovered torso and whether or not it had ropes or some other thing that showed it was trying to be held down in the water.

To my understanding of local news the torso was found floating by a fisherman and his young grandson with “obvious signs of trauma”. I originally scoffed at that quote thinking well yea, any dismemberment is obvious trauma. But then I scanned Reddit and found rumours of what that meant. I won’t post it here as it’s not from a credible news outlet. You can search Reddit for the name Riori Hache to find it.

SIck sick sick. So how did he get her body into the lake? Did he take a cab or ride his bike with all of his equipment AND her torso. WTH????

That is the million dollar question. He had a boat (the torso was found 100M of shore I believe) but he didn't have a vehicle to tow it. On of the first things cops removed from the property was that boat, so there must have been something on there that tipped them off. Possibly body parts? But he must have had an accomplice that took him and the torso to the lake.

I know many of us felt very strongly that this was Rori based on the scuba photos and connection to the lake. Omg....I agree that there may be other victims too.

He didn’t drive from what I know. This leaves: he did the crime at the lake and brought parts home in a bag (the lake has security guards and usually people around so not likely but the area is pretty sketchy). Maybe took a cab or Uber. Bus. Had a friend drive him, bus with a duffle bag? Or bike with bag. On his profile he stated the bike he had since age 17 was stolen. Don’t recall when the date for the theft or the post was.

We are assuming he stored the boat at home. Could it have been stored at a marina? Left in the water for the season? Pickering had a marina when I was a kid. I think Whitby has one too. Not sure about Oshawa but Bowmanville I think has one as well. He could have taken the boat saynin May and dropped it in the lake and then paid to dock it then just gone via public transit to the dock with a bag to get to the boat then drive it out to drop Rori in the lake. :(.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back