GUILTY Canada - Shayne Lund & 2 others for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Orillia, Ont, 2013

I'm surprised by what media outlets are printing. Why are they publicizing the explicit details? They can say that they texted each other vile comments without using direct quotes.

I can't believe there's even a question about whether these three deserve dangerous offender status. There's no doubt in my mind they will take every opportunity to continue to assault children and animals and I also believe their crimes will escalate. They are the future Paul & Karlas. We'll be reading about them again someday.

I can honestly say I hope they make an example of these three.

I'm so glad I was able to find a bit of info here on WS about this case. I was shocked just to hear this covered on local news-maybe someone can tell me what rock I've been living under! That was one good pub ban. Now let's talk about sick to the max. Don't know if I could stomach seeing the Statement of Facts in their entirety 'cause these snippets are enough to send me reaching for a barf bag Absolutely disgusting and they should all be locked up indefinitely. IMHO, the fact that none of the victims died was a miracle in itself. So PB/KH. Anyone who thinks women can't be equally sick in these situations should think again. MOO

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/graphic-co...vealed-in-lund-s-statement-of-facts-1.2734547

I am horrified. I knew some of the details, because I know the 5 year old they were planning to drug... It's so shocking to know that there are people out there, women that are studying early childhood education - that are capable of these crimes, that think like this... How does anyone one with young children trust anyone?

This case is absolutely devastating.
His father was sobbing in court. I wonder if it's for the "loss of his son" or whether it's for his son's victims.

I could understand "grieving" the loss of your son and who you thought he was. That would be incredibly tough. But, I hope that's not all. I hope it's also grieving for the victims and their loved ones.

"There will never be a time when it will be safe to release Mr. Lund into the community," Kenkel said in handing down his sentence in a Barrie courtroom.

Dangerous offender

Earlier Wednesday, Kenkel labelled Lund a dangerous offender. As that finding was read out, Lund's supporters — including his father Mark, a former Ontario Provincial Police officer — started sobbing. Mark Lund has also been charged with obstruction of justice in the case.

:notgood:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back