CANADA Canada - Shelley Loder, 44, Mono, 7 Dec 2010

I've just gone back to find the early discussion on Shelley's case in SV's thread; if you're interested, you can see this at SV thread #2 (Dec. 2010) starting at page 6. It's interesting that it is around this that the FBI summit was happening and the profile for Sonia's killer was being generated by the FBI.

Orange hair seems to have been dyed, so it is possible, that the same man another time had dyed black hair (re the description of the men, searched for with the 2 different sketches).
Hmm where is the information saying that the perp had red hair or that it was dyed for that matter?

From the sketches I've seen, the location of the attack, the fact that cameras were involved, there was an amount of spying and the perp possibly had red hair to me, has always made me suspect Brad Priestap. This is JMOO.

Having said that, IIRC BP doesn't have a history of violently attacking. AFAIK.

Hmm where is the information saying that the perp had red hair or that it was dyed for that matter?

From the sketches I've seen, the location of the attack, the fact that cameras were involved, there was an amount of spying and the perp possibly had red hair to me, has always made me suspect Brad Priestap. This is JMOO.

Having said that, IIRC BP doesn't have a history of violently attacking. AFAIK.
It was said in a news paper, that he had "orange" hair. If it wasn't dyed into ORANGE, I would have thought, it would have been named "ginger" for example. I have no interest to search for it because of the one special term, sorry. :)

It was said in a news paper, that he had "orange" hair. If it wasn't dyed into ORANGE, I would have thought, it would have been named "ginger" for example. I have no interest to search for it because of the one special term, sorry. :)
The link does not seem to work anymore, but it is from my #9 post early in this thread.rbbm
Orangeville Breaking News - Orangeville's Online Newspaper | Orangeville.com
''The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 510. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance.''

The link does not seem to work anymore, but it is from my #9 post early in this thread.rbbm
Orangeville Breaking News - Orangeville's Online Newspaper | Orangeville.com
''The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 510. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance.''
I could have sworn, it was only said ORANGE (without "reddish"). Therefore I thought, this article is the wrong one. But maybe, it is the original, Idk. Later I had a poi re a different case, who intermittently had yellow dyed hair, and I made a possible connection to the Mono man, btw.
Probably senseless.

To my bad memory, we also had a sketch here somewhere of a man with orange hair. He was a bit thinner than the original sketch in the SL case.

Most of the links regarding POI's composites etc. are no longer working, but this video of a sex assault suspect (in downtown Toronto) with blond hair still works. He is one of several similar looking to the composite sketches suggested by myself and other posters.
Interesting posts re composite etc by NSU and Hazel on this thread..

''Man wanted in sexual assault/robbery investigation, Adelaide Street/Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario Canada''

I distinctly recall a sketch of the orange headed guy. His face was thinner and he seemed a bit taller than the black and white sketches. Too bad those links no longer work. I googled SL and SV for sketches but no luck finding the orange haired guy.

This 2019 article contains a composite sketch but sadly no physical description to accompany the image:

Shelly and her family are no longer living in Mono. I hope that Shelley especially is doing well, and that her family also continues their recovery from the brutal events of 2010.

Although I know I might be wrong, like many others I believe Shelley's assault is connected to the murders of SV and AG. If only we could catch a break in ONE of these cases, at least......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back