Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were seen buying a birthday cake. It was CP's birthday.

I believe it's only a province-wide amber alert. Which kind of boggles the mind, considering the community they lived in has very quick access to highways to get them out of the city and province quite easily.

I suppose they have a solid reason to believe that she hasn't been removed from the Calgary area though :notgood:

BBM.
Thanks! For some reason I thought it was a Canada wide warrant :blushing:

Just brainstorming about the DQ visits - Is there a visitation schedule or custody schedule? Sunday evening around dinner time is a common time to return a child after a weekend visit. Some people do use a neutral location like a fast food restaurant to meet and exchange the child(ren).

Eta : I have not been able to watch the presser.... I've got very spotty internet as I am traveling.

2 separate DQ visits, once Saturday and once Sunday that is why there are 2 different outfits.

2 separate DQ visits, once Saturday and once Sunday that is why there are 2 different outfits.

I thought it was photos in the other clothes were of the other family that SB and Taliyah spoke to at the DQ.

Police would like to speak to a family who spoke to Taliyah and her mother around 5:30 p.m., Sunday night at a Dairy Queen located at 66 Sandarac Dr. N.W. Police are releasing CCTV photos from the restaurant of Taliyah, her mother and the family in the hopes the family might see the photos and remember the evening.

800_photo2-2.jpg

Sarah in the foreground walking into the DQ. She speaks with a woman in the background whose husband is at the till and little boy is wearing a blue shirt sitting at a nearby table. We would like to identify this family and speak with them.

http://newsroom.calgary.ca/amber-alert-update/

That's a little boy in the bright blue shirt. The woman he is with is wearing a sleeveless black tank top, has a sweater or jacket tied around her waist and has shorter, leggings.

http://newsroom.calgary.ca/amber-alert-still-in-effect-panorama-suspicious-death-deemed-homicide/

just watched the presser. One thing that stands out to me - they were buying a birthday cake at Dairy Queen - and just the other day I believe it was CM's birthday. IF the cake was for him you would have to think they would be inviting him over or going to his place to deliver the cake....IMO
- TM was seen by witnesses as having a suitcase with her (and believed to be walking away from where the car was found). IMO I think the car was purposefully placed there to make it appear that SB was not home. IMO I do think TM having a suitcase is a positive.

a few other things that stick out to me, but not necessarily from the latest presser:
- according to court documents that another user posted earlier, CM once (or still has) an address less than 1km away from SB's basement suite rental (remember she only moved into the suite in May 2016 and the peace bond with 2-block limit expired in March 2016)
- could the address listed for CM be where the car was found? That would fit in the with description that LE stated it was found near the basement suite home but in the same neighbourhood
- SB being found in the closet seems a little odd, IMO. She was obviously hidden for a reason - maybe that goes along with the car being moved too?
- another user referenced a news article that states SB and CM were just in court this past week regarding child custody - the results of what the court rulings were could've most certainly played into this somehow, IMO. I am certainly not trying to point the finger at any specific individuals but maybe it's possible someone from an arms-length distance to SB and CM's relationship could've thought they were 'helping'.....just opinion.
- and I also find it very interesting that SB's family have a 'good idea of who is responsible' - I'm paraphrasing that but it was in MSM somewhere.

EDIT: I said SB's family have a 'good idea of who is responsible' - at this time I can't say for certain it's SB's family stating that. It was TM's godmother, TK making that statement. I'm not sure of TK's connection to either SB or CM. Article: http://globalnews.ca/news/2821262/a...-for-taliyah-leigh-marsman-enters-second-day/

It would be handy to know the custody agreement to be able to tell which parent she was supposed to be with Sunday and Monday.

It certainly doesn't appear the father was estranged and uninvolved as initially reported. Not getting the feeling he did this though. Was the cake still at Sara's house I wonder?

wonder who the suitcase belonged to. I haven't decided if it is a positive or a negative yet. I am hoping she is found soon, someone has went to a lot of trouble to hide her this long. She is smart, I'm hoping she can trick them and get away or something. Praying and hoping.

If they were walking ,I wonder if the dogs were brought in to follow the trail?

Taliyah has a brother who talked to her last night. Same last name as TM....

http://m.metronews.ca/#/article/new...-calgary-girl-outgoing-loved-mother-dead.html
Praying that little TM is soon found safe. What a devastating situation. I have been trying to stay on top of the latest news and read all that I can. The Godmother said in MSM that the entire family has a suspect in mind. I have not seen mention again of the reported conversation with her older brother. What day and time did they chat and what was it about? Does anyone know? I had assumed he was the last to speak with TM but it appears that the family at DQ are the last? Trying to form a rough timeline. All JMO

Why do they want to identify the fam at DQ to speak with?

I'm not sure if that's odd or not. I am feeling a bit more positive though. I knew the car was there for a reason, bravo to the witness and fingers crossed there is a camera around there that has got a good clear shot of the man!

Why do they want to identify the fam at DQ to speak with?

I'm not sure if that's odd or not. I am feeling a bit more positive though. I knew the car was there for a reason, bravo to the witness and fingers crossed there is a camera around there that has got a good clear shot of the man!
SB was talking to them and appeared to know them. Maybe she told them what her plans were for the evening.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Theories :.....Someone offered or was hired to get SB out of picture, and set up an "abduction",........then release the child in a few days. CM would have child, mother would be out of the way?? No more custody issues.
Any info on the "brother". Was he a step brother, or natural. Was SB his mother? Where did he live, why not with SB? Is he a suspect?
Did SB get into an altercation with him at her house, and the death was an accident. He panicked, stuffed her in closet. TM taken until he can figure out what to do?
Or could SB have been dating someone online. Things got bad, TM witnessed the attacked. Assailant took her?
But most of everything known so far, points to "someone SB knew".
One question.... where are the grandparents through out all this? Has anyone said? CM's down east, and SB's??????

I'm wondering why the paternal family has not come out asking for TM?
I find it strange. Where is dad? He released a statement but hasn't been "seen".
I really hope TM shows up somewhere soon. Even if it's far away. I just hope she's alive.

All MOO!

Theories :.....Someone offered or was hired to get SB out of picture, and set up an "abduction",........then release the child in a few days. CM would have child, mother would be out of the way?? No more custody issues.
Any info on the "brother". Was he a step brother, or natural. Was SB his mother? Where did he live, why not with SB? Is he a suspect?
Did SB get into an altercation with him at her house, and the death was an accident. He panicked, stuffed her in closet. TM taken until he can figure out what to do?
Or could SB have been dating someone online. Things got bad, TM witnessed the attacked. Assailant took her?
But most of everything known so far, points to "someone SB knew".
One question.... where are the grandparents through out all this? Has anyone said? CM's down east, and SB's??????

I can answer re Taliyah's brother ... He is her half brother, and is approx. 18-20 yrs. old ... They have the same father.

Sorry I don't have any other answers for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what it's worth but if SB was last seen at 5:30pm Sunday (@ DQ) and it was Monday at 11:30am when TM was last seen (walking away from parked car in Panorama neighbourhood with black, stocky male)....my guess is SB was killed Sunday night or Monday morning.

Too bad with the timing because it seems as if TM was in the neighbourhood (maybe basement suite too) just before a young male friend/relative/co-worker showed up at basement suite to look for SB (as told by landlord).

And I'm leaning more towards the homicide happening Monday morning. Just because if it happened Sunday night would the possible suspect wait until late Monday morning to leave with with TM??

Also, is there any indications if TM was with the stocky, black male reluctantly? Was she said to be distraught? Being forced? Maybe this was someone she trusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick