Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any scanners out that way? Ok I found the link to Alberta Police scanners but it has to go in the basement. Should we put this link down there? Lurkers, please register to view police scanners and join in on the search for this little girl.

Please let this little girl be ok!

Oh no, this doesn't sound good whatsoever. Suspect unknown but warning not to approach - does that suggest they know he's armed?

660 NEWS Calgary ‏@660NEWS 6m6 minutes ago
660 NEWS Calgary retweeted NEWS 1130
The Amber Alert for Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette has been extended into B.C. #Blairmore

Not surprisingly the Amber Alert has been extended to BC, which is very close.

Oh my word - that poor woman. I guess by her first (shocked/shocking) post "my baby lives there" the dad must have custody, at least part of the time...

EDIT: just seen another FB post which raises a valid point: "How can a mother just find out two hours ago that her baby is missing?? ON FACEBOOK? You're in my thoughts, Cheyenne!". Child taken at 3:30am, mum finds out online 1:30pm. She's 500km away in Edmonton.

Awful.

Another Hailey. She is so adorable. Please surround her with protection and lead the authorities to her.

So scary. The father being found murdered and the child being abducted. Hope she's found safe and well, and soon! Like someone else said, I'll be very surprised if the person didnt have connections to the family. I doubt it's random.

So Mom not living at the home (explaining why she wasn't involved), kid goes missing in the middle of the night, Dad murdered?

This stinks of 2 scenarios:

- Drug deal gone bad (I hate to stereotype, but white people in small Prairie town fits right in)
- Someone staying at that home wanted to do something inappropriate to Hailey and Dad got in the way

I say the above on the assumption that the mom really not knowing anything happened until the afternoon as per the Facebook post, is true.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm from that area and nothing ever happens there. It's like a ghost town most of the time. Like, they roll up the streets at 6pm type of place. And now this. And in addition, there had been another murder Friday in Coleman, which is a town very close to Blairmore. I can't tell if these murders are connected or not.

I just can't believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member