Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally in here! Woo! Anyways, i was the original tweeter of the pics of dm mons house through the trees. Also, the mom is fine and has spoke to LE. I will fill you in with what I know as we go. Had eyes on the field for the search tonight. Its set up for paintball and an airstrip. My friend who walked down the field was stopped and LE made him remove phone battery and delete pics from his camera.

CHCH news is stating neighbors have said police have been at the farm in AYR searching for a few days now..and that they are holding the scene for Hamilton police, this must be wrong information, unless they have been waiting for warrants?

Well as you saw from my pics earlier tonight, there was very little activity at that Roseville road residence beside the single LE van, LE cruiser and tv van, actually just saw on tv its not the yellow building the van was parked in but the "crappy barn" across the street like I also quoted earlier, I took a pic of that grey barn they just showed on city tv taped off - I will post ...

CHCH news is stating neighbors have said police have been at the farm in AYR searching for a few days now..and that they are holding the scene for Hamilton police, this must be wrong information, unless they have been waiting for warrants?

just wondering... could it be possible that ayr police already took a look around and feel like hamilton police should look too? could/would ayr police obtain a search warrant too? im not sure how this multiple jurisdiction thing works. TIA!

I also think they do know who the 2nd suspect is, have probably talked to him, and as previously mentioned, probably is being watched. So LE isn't lying when they say he hasn't been named or arrested, because he hasn't but that doesn't mean they don't know who and where he is. Let him get cocky and do something dumb and LE will be all over it.

Also for those complaining about the search warrants and the time it's taking to obtain them, remember they are dealing with a suspect who has a lot of money and resources financially behind him. They don't want to make any mistakes in the case because they will be dealing with very good effective defence lawyers in court and they want to make sure every proper step is taken in collecting any and all evidence. You should be patient, they are doing it for Tim's sake. If they can't bring him home, his family would at least want justice.

Finally in here! Woo! Anyways, i was the original tweeter of the pics of dm mons house through the trees. Also, the mom is fine and has spoke to LE. I will fill you in with what I know as we go. Had eyes on the field for the search tonight. Its set up for paintball and an airstrip. My friend who walked down the field was stopped and LE made him remove phone battery and delete pics from his camera.

thanks for those photos... DM is known to play paintball so this makes sense.

edit: Can they force you to delete photos? you need dropbox to automatically back them up online.. hehehe..

Also of interest there is an admin on a fb page to help find TB. That admin is also a pilot at waterloo airport!!

First off I just have to say you guys are amazing with the things that have come up here. I've been glued to this site for 3 days now!

One question that's been lingering in my mind is, why has AM not done anything with his fb account and all of the comments being made on it? Second, SS was quick to remove his account but AM hasn't? He had a chance before MSM even linked them.

If I were investigating this case for the police department ,I'd be looking at these threads for leads or a possible new direction.

True, but the signal/noise ratio here has gotten a bit worse here over the last couple of days (partially due to the police not releasing much in terms of new detail, and partially due to the influx of new people, of which I'm one.)

she has already spoken to LE so unless it was from the grave, she's fine...

Could you, or anyone, please provide a link to that info? I truly don't think we've seen an MSM source on that (but I could be wrong ... wouldn't be the first time ;))

Tx

True, but the signal/noise ratio here has gotten a bit worse here over the last couple of days (partially due to the police not releasing much in terms of new detail, and partially due to the influx of new people, of which I'm one.)

good news is, most good ideas at least are being called into tips.

I have been addicted to this forum for about 4 days. Cannot seem to look away! You guys are good! If I ever go missing I want you on the case! Over the past 4 days I had many thoughts on this case but you guys seemed to figure it all out before I had time to register. Hopefully this comes to a happy ending sooonnnnn!

I saw there was talk of a hockey name used to steal cars at a dealership. AM new twitter status says 'retired hockey player'

more of the concern if she's alive/dead/missing as well? no neighbors have seen her since the day after Tim went missing.

DM's Lawyer said that the Mother was cooperating with Police so she must be alive and well. It's not clear if she was at the house or out-of-town. I would like to know if she was at the house when the trailer was dropped off.

Also of interest was the Lawyer said that the Mother was a VP of Millard Air and DM was the CEO so it doesn't sound like they were estranged as was implied by comments from the neighbors. They were probably in touch on a daily basis if they shared responsibility for running what was left of the family business.

The interview was on CP24

http://www.cp24.com/news/lawyer-for...-will-plead-100-per-cent-not-guilty-1.1279416

Could you, or anyone, please provide a link to that info? I truly don't think we've seen an MSM source on that (but I could be wrong ... wouldn't be the first time ;))

Tx

We spoke to LE from across the street at which time they confirmes that MB is fine but was away and wont be returning until media was gone. But then there were reports of action at the home today as well as the ctv truck located out front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11