Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts:

If DM's Mom is "cooperating" with police, then it is she that is providing all the leads to every property that they own? Possibly why certain cars are holding certain properties to ensure no activity until warrants and investigators can make it there.

Also, I want to briefly bring up something else.

There has been a lot of speculation over the Orange T-Shirt/ Red Hoodie picture on AM's profile.

If you click on to view the actual photo, there are two people that have 'liked' it. One like by AM, another by RB.

You will see that the two persons share the same panoramic shot of the boardwalk area. RB added his from mobile on Mar. 30 on his profile, and then AM added a photo as his profile pic on Mar. 31.

So that brings me to the conclusion, based on looking at both photos from both profiles, that it was in fact AM wearing the orange t-shirt on the left, and his friend, RB, wearing the red hoodie on the right. JMO

Hi. I'm a late reader of this thread but I have spent all evening catching up. I find this case so unbelievably bizarre. Thanks for all your great sleuthing. Lets hope DM is talking.

....but, on the other hand, in the time-sensitive interest of finding Tim safe and sound and bringing him home from wherever he is, does it make sense they'd just be "waiting and watching"?

IF it's taking LE so long to get search warrants, what does that really say? If LE felt strongly that TB was alive and being held somewhere, wouldn't time be of the essence to locate him (not knowing what kind of physical condition he's in, etc)? I mean, if you have reason to believe that someone was essentially abducted and is being held against their will somewhere and their life may be in jeopardy, is it really that hard to get a search warrant in such a case? I thought that if LE has probably cause to believe that someone's life is in danger, they can enter a premise without a search warrant.

I tend to agree with you. I think LE already knows TB is deceased. I hate to say that, I feel so bad for his family. If they had reason to think he was alive, they can get a search warrant overnight by fax from a judge, and it's valid. Rules may have changed since I was in college, they may even be able to do it electronically through email files now. I'm not sure. But there is a faster way to get a warrant and was apparently common. So, if there was no rush on the warrant, then it makes me think all they needed the warrant for was to search for forensic evidence, DNA, etc. bring the evidence to DM, get him to start talking and then find the body. Very sad, if that is/was TB fate.

I am keeping on the DM and AM angle with that car theft, digging and digging has brought me either to something great.. or way off topic.

it would appear there is a older gentleman with the same last name as AM who resides in Bracebridge Ontario (looks like a professional, respected buisness).. Could be AM's father, and would explain why he was up in Bracebridge.. found the name through a hockey game transcript that listed AM and this other M as Linesmen.

I haven't seen this story being posted yet and I am not even sure if it is related to this story but you never know.

According to SUN News - Toronto Police SWAT teams took part in a raid of a home in Peterborough today.

There are no details being released at this point but the following caught my interest:

LaFave didn't know why police were there but said she spoke to a police detective who said information would be release soon.

"The police detective said it would be shocking when it came out," she said.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/canada/2013/05/20130513-142156.html

EDIT : I see Gibson67 beat me to the punch posting this link. BTW I saw this information on Ross McLean's blog. His is a former Toronto Top Cop and Security analyst. He has a lot of contacts inside LE across Ontario and he is the go-to guy for SUN media when it comes to crime stories.

https://www.facebook.com/crimepowerpolitics

Hi. I'm a late reader of this thread but I have spent all evening catching up. I find this case so unbelievably bizarre. My question is I'm trying to figure out who AM is that you guys keep referring to, re:twitter and facebook posts. Can someone point me to the post that discusses who AM is?

Thanks

AM worked with Dellen and has a FB page. You can find links somewhere on this thread or the original one.
The pictures of Dellon in the papers come from his FB and I believe that he is mentioned as a source in some of the articles related to the pictures.

I just wanted to jump in and say lets not forget they were able to "look" in the trailer to see is TB was in there because they had probable cause, they could march into my house right now if they had a legit source of info saying I had tb in here with me. they may not be able to touch anything/gather evidence but when someone's life may be at stake that is the highest priority

Hmmm paid him in cash that would be a lot of money to carry around, Wasn't TB asking price over $26,000?
Of course the likelihood of that having happened is nil, but I'm trying to get into DM's head to think of what scenario he's fabricated as a defence for himself.

I am keeping on the DM and AM angle with that car theft, digging and digging has brought me either to something great.. or way off topic.

it would appear there is a older gentleman with the same last name as AM who resides in Bracebridge Ontario (looks like a professional, respected buisness).. Could be AM's father, and would explain why he was up in Bracebridge.. found the name through a hockey game transcript that listed AM and this other M as Linesmen.

I think that is a good sleuth!!!!!!! are you going off of the notice I posted earlier?

seeing as SS was posting about a mustang cobra as well back in 2011 , I just wonder what colour it ende dup being..i must go sleuth AM fb again to see if I find anything!

Hi. I'm a late reader of this thread but I have spent all evening catching up. I find this case so unbelievably bizarre. My question is I'm trying to figure out who AM is that you guys keep referring to, re:twitter and facebook posts. Can someone point me to the post that discusses who AM is?

Thanks

Google - DM (using name) facebook pictures, the second link from "the spec" names him by name about half way down the page just before the video. Hope this helps

This is the roseville rd field
Thanks for posting the pic :) What I see is from the left what looks to be a possible dump truck with the box tilted up, a rough dark shack of some sort and what looks to be some 1 walking just in that area (doesn't look like a policeman), a blue shed(partially open) further back towards the bush, a police car and what looks to be a trailer or motor home with the air conditioner unit on top and maybe more cars/trucks to the right of that? I wonder who was staying there? Hmmm

too many pages to scroll through but was the other article about the stolen cars at a car dealership in Bracebridge?

alrighty -- off for the night to catch some rest. time to put my little girl to sleep and the whole time i will be thinking about how i know how much Tim would give anything to be doing just that tonight: putting his little girl to bed. if you're still out there Tim, keep the faith and now that LE is busting their booties for you, and if you've already left us, please watch over those 3 lovely women of yours (mom, wife, daughter) and help to bring them some closure.

be back soon.

What about motorcycles? I would bet these guys have [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=8&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=crotch+rocket&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg&biw=1092&bih=533&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=tLaRUd2KK5C08AS7lIHQCw#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fastest+crotch+rocket&oq=fastest+crotch+rocket&gs_l=img.3...39709.40611.0.40766.8.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.1.12.img.aTodUiqVjeI&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg&fp=91b5da30d4702b5&biw=1092&bih=533"]crotch rockets[/ame] (slang for sport bike). Maybe one was implemented somehow?

Okay.....just wondering........have there ever been any cases in the past where an abducted person HAD been located alive and well YET LE did not report/release such info to the public......because of their ongoing investigation; perhaps trying to lead the perps or higher-ups in the crime ring to believe they were safe so that LE could continue to investigate and gather more info? Like say in the process of their investigation to find the missing/abducted person they learned there was some kind of huge criminal network at play and they wanted to keep things on the down low in order to get the bigger fish involved?

It doesn't make sense to me (perhaps it's wishful thinking?) that they'd have killed TB (unless something unplanned happened and Tim was accidentally killed, etc)......so maybe LE has located TB and he's somewhere safe and confidential that only LE know about....maybe his family know he's alive and well but have to keep things a secret and continue to "play along" about him still being missing....while LE continue their investigation, gather evidence.......maybe it's some big stolen vehicle crime ring, TB has vital info based on what he's seen, experienced, heard while having been abducted.......and LE are using this info/intel to enact a major take-down.

Do you think LE would do this, not report when a victim was safely found? Has this ever been done in the past in Cdn history do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11