Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
One statement in the following link really bothers me! When the Hell did Sharlene ASK for financial help? I watch her statement a few times as it was on the news quite a bit. I recall her asking for the continued public support and to please continue to do so. As well as she thanked all those that brought food, flowers and prayers.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...ed-timothy-bosma-investigation-190136556.html

I think this is just the way the media misconstrues things to make them more appealing ? Brutal

No no I mean like using another piece of farm equipment so it fits in that incinerator *barf* Who knows what else is under those tents, equipment etc

Ugh ... can't even think about it. But you are right, there could be more coming out of this for sure.

When you sign up for Kijiji, any person who is interested is forwarded to your email although they don't know your email address. Of course if you answer the forwarded email then they will have your email address. I have sold on Kijiji before and buyers don't see the contact information.

Just to give my info as I sell on Kijiji a lot too. The seller DOES have the option of putting their phone contact information in the ad. If so, a prospective buyer has to 'click' on the page to see the full phone number. But you are correct that the email of the seller is not known to the prospective buyer until after the seller reply's to the prospective buyer's email.

Do you mean something like harvesting body parts to sell or dismemberment? This case hurts my head.
<bbm>

C'mon eleph ... they all do ;) ... you can handle it !!

I'm PMing you a case of Excedrin :floorlaugh:

If its a Thrill Kill, its similar to a famous thrill killing of the last century:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_and_Loeb"]Leopold and Loeb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Here's some things I don't understand. If I'm DM why do I

Leave the incinerator in the open when I have a barn to hide it

Put the most sought after truck in my trailer and park at my moms

Stick around Toronto at all ? Surely this guy has the finances and resources to leave ASAP

Let myself be easily identified when my partner in crime has his everything but his height n weight.

Things I just don't understand

Regarding the trust fund: With a brand new house that size, this family doesn't need our money. They most likely need privacy more than anything.

That big, brand new house probably has a mortgage, and now no father to bring home the bacon while Mom raises their fatherless child.

This is new:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...nts-picture-beloved-family-man-190127564.html

Sniped by me:
" The Hamilton Spectator reports that a suspect in his death already owned a Dodge Ram – an earlier model of the truck at the heart of Bosma’s disappearance".

So when they say Tim was targeted, they don't mean for the truck?

LE has clarified that Tim was targeted for his truck. Some posters are quoting earlier media articles where it wasn't clear yet.

There's been plenty of speculation that Dell wanted the motor out of a 2007 truck and we've seen photos of him pulling motors out of cars/jeeps so I think this theory is close to the mark.

I think you watch too much CSI!
I think a lot of people are making this more complicated than it probably is. Let's face it, if convicted, DM is a dumb criminal. This was planned out, but planned badly. Way too many lose ends. Unique tattoo made visible - how many people are going to have a tattoo like that in southern Ontario?(Put a freaking bandaid on it or something)!), left a phone trail, stolen item sitting in Mom's driveway, body found on property. Thankfully he's dumb or TB's wife might have been a victim as well. And who knows what else LE has on him.

I think he's done this once or twice before and didn't get caught and got cocky, careless and lazy with TB.

This is new:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...nts-picture-beloved-family-man-190127564.html

Sniped by me:
" The Hamilton Spectator reports that a suspect in his death already owned a Dodge Ram &#8211; an earlier model of the truck at the heart of Bosma&#8217;s disappearance".

So when they say Tim was targeted, they don't mean for the truck?

This is the red dodge that they used to pull the trailer to Mexico for the race probably. There was some speculation that he wanted tim's truck for the engine; perhaps for his old truck or for his jeep.

We knew about this truck, but we didn't know if he still had it. This article looks to say he does still have it.

I asked about the official Tim Bosma Facebook page. That link takes me to my Facebook events and takes you to yours, I assume. Like I said, it's probably private now.

I believe the event is set up to not allow any new members, as I still have access to it via that link

That big, brand new house probably has a mortgage, and now no father to bring home the bacon while Mom raises their fatherless child.

Tim was a business man and would have been smart enough to have mortgage (and probably Life) insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member