Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think placing some fault on the victim isn't really helpful here. Being close to this community, most men I have spoken to, thought they would have done the same thing TB did. Remembering also, this is a rural community that is closely connected and assuming that others intend harm is just not the first thought.

I do hope it makes everyone think about their own safety differently in these circumstances as a result of this. 9pm is not that late. It is after people's children are in bed, work is done, a lot of people have down time and I am sure the property was fairly well lit or they could go to a more well lit area if lighting was a concern.
I am not sure we should be questioning the wisdom behind TB's decision making. And I am convinced without doubt that TB had no questionable involvement in all of this and that he did what most men in his circumstance would have done.
I agree with you 100%

Just something i came across. TB and family have a condo prepaid til next yr in florida which means thy travel to u.s. fairly often....

I asked about the official Tim Bosma Facebook page. That link takes me to my Facebook events and takes you to yours, I assume. Like I said, it's probably private now.

The event still exists, but it was changed to be private about 12 hours after the announcement of his death. (because some awful people were posting awful, disrespectful thing to it).

I know this because i'm still in the group and it now says it is 'invite only' and it doesn't say how many people are 'going'. But at last count it was at ~42,000 people.

Just something i came across. TB and family have a condo prepaid til next yr in florida which means thy travel to u.s. fairly often....

A lot of people from southwestern Ontario go to Florida. It's a popular destination during the winter months and March break. This is not tied to the crime.

Here's some things I don't understand. If I'm DM why do I

Leave the incinerator in the open when I have a barn to hide it

Put the most sought after truck in my trailer and park at my moms

Stick around Toronto at all ? Surely this guy has the finances and resources to leave ASAP

Let myself be easily identified when my partner in crime has his everything but his height n weight.

Things I just don't understand

I'm beginning to think the same. He's either very sick or simply not involved. Another point to consider is how hurtful it would be for anyone's mother to find a missing/deceased man's truck on her driveway. Would a son do this to his mom whom he works with no matter how strained the relationship (if this is the case)? Or would someone do this as a sick attempt to cause problems? So much to consider here. The poor Bosma family :( Hopefully there will be some closure for them.

What a horrible scenario. . .

Does anybody know if DM owns property in Ingersoll? I can find info on CM's parents that says they lived there as well as CM living there.

http://genealogy.ocl.net/tribune/se...page=10&SortBy=Surname&Start_RS=10&sf=Surname

I keep looking at the car theft ring angle and while looking into trucks stolen I came across this. While it looks unrelated(no description of suspects) it is a huge truck AND it went missing in Ingersoll, which explains my first question. Perhaps property was passed down thru estates etc??

http://www.oxfordcrimestoppers.com/s/crime-week/
(you have to scroll down to see stolen truck info!)

ALL MOO

Are you referring to this theft?

Theft Ingersoll - April 30, 2013

Crime Stoppers of Oxford County and the Ontario Provincial Police, Oxford County Detachment, are asking for the public’s assistance in solving a motor vehicle theft which has occurred in the Town of Ingersoll.

Sometime on April 25th, 2013, unknown suspects stole a commercial vehicle from a residential area located in Ingersoll.

The truck is described as a 1998 International 4700 series truck, black in colour. The truck has blue flames painted on the front hood. The cargo area of the truck is a 12x8x5 garbage bin and is equipped with a roll off system.

At the time of the theft the vehicle had over 220,000 kms and a full tank of gas.

Vehicle thefts are becoming all too frequent in SW Ontario. Ingersoll is another one of those towns on the 401, close to London and KW. Easy access and escape for vehicle thieves. Thieves such as Millard.

If I was trafficking large amounts of drugs I wouldn't be losing track of the vehicle.... I doubt this is what happened. Also there are I'm sure tons of Dodge Rams and looking for the ones that are for sale as a possibility for the truck that hid the drugs in would be a very very low chance.

I went grocery shopping today, and saw quite a few Dodge Rams. I saw several black ones, including Ram diesels, with the running boards and cab lights.

I went grocery shopping today, and saw quite a few Dodge Rams. I saw several black ones, including Ram diesels, with the running boards and cab lights.

Exactly so what is the chance that if they hid drugs in a dodge ram that the one they are looking for is up for sale. Don't think this is what happened.

Exactly so what is the chance that if they hid drugs in a dodge ram that the one they are looking for is up for sale. Don't think this is what happened.

x2

It is not about drugs. The police ruled out any link between Tim and Millard.

how are police scources allowed to make statements and theories, is that not against the law?

The police run the risk of prejudicing the prosecution's case and/or having themselves or their departments cited for contempt of court or, possibly, even defamation, for this sort of loose lipped tom-foolery. It's exactly the sort of thing that gets cases thrown out of court, guilty defendants to walk free and makes the judicial system fail.

drawing-the-line.jpg

http://blog.timesunion.com/holistichealth/files/2012/06/drawing-the-line.jpg

Posts from this point that are digging into people's past and present who are NOT named as suspects in the MSM or by LE will be subject to a temporary loss of their posting privileges.

Any posts that are accusing Tim Bosma or his family and friends of illegal or negative activity will be subject to the same.

We've handed out enough warnings, removed posts and made modsnips for a long time because we have so many new members. Now it's time to post responsibly on your own.

Link to our rules, for those who missed the link or neglected to save it:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

drawing-the-line.jpg

http://blog.timesunion.com/holistichealth/files/2012/06/drawing-the-line.jpg

Posts from this point that are digging into people's past and present who are NOT named as suspects in the MSM or by LE will be subject to a temporary loss of their posting privileges.

Any posts that are accusing Tim Bosma or his family and friends of illegal or negative activity will be subject to the same.

We've handed out enough warnings, removed posts and made modsnips for a long time because we have so many new members. Now it's time to post responsibly on your own.

Link to our rules, for those who missed the link or neglected to save it:

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you! This man's family have been through enough with people slinging mud through offbeat speculation.

Remember, the family members are likely reading our thoughts too. Let's show some respect and adhere to the facts and the official narrative.

Are you referring to this theft?

Vehicle thefts are becoming all too frequent in SW Ontario. Ingersoll is another one of those towns on the 401, close to London and KW. Easy access and escape for vehicle thieves. Thieves such as Millard.

Yes that is the theft I am refering to

Thank you! This man's family have been through enough with people slinging mud through offbeat speculation.

Remember, the family members are likely reading our thoughts too. Let's show some respect and adhere to the facts and the official narrative.

I just watched the victim impact statements in the Travis Alexander murder. That will really open your eyes and make you think when you're posting about murder victims and their loved ones.

Regarding the trust fund: With a brand new house that size, this family doesn't need our money. They most likely need privacy more than anything.

Ouch!

The only thing I agree with in your statement is the need for privacy.

As for the trust fund, I am going to open my heart and my wallet to make a donation. If you don't want to....Don't!!!!

It is really no ones business if they need the money or not, if they do it will be put to good use, if they have loads of money, then Im sure it will also be put to good use for something in TB's name or a trust fund for their daughters future education. The size of someones house means nothing....someone with a huge mansion could be mortgage free or mortgaged to the hills.....in this case, it is none of our business!!!! JMO

I'm sorry, but can someone please confirm that DM's father's death was due to suicide? And if so, do we know if DM found him? That could destroy someone emotionally ... IMO

I'm sorry, but can someone please confirm that DM's father's death was due to suicide? And if so, do we know if DM found him? That could destroy someone emotionally ... IMO

the Sun has learned that the death last December of the suspect’s father, Wayne Millard, was looked into by Toronto Police.

“He died from a gunshot wound to his eye, but it was ruled a suicide,” the officer said of the Millardair president. “If there was new information, as it would be on any case, the coroner could ask for it to be looked at again
http://m.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

I've been sleuthing the paintball forums like crazy since yesterday trying to find any other people that DM might have been associated with...trying to come up with suspects. I have nothing, to make it worse...most photos in paintball forums show ppl in full gear with faces covered and most paintball venues are fields like any other field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneJane