Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can rule out any scenario where DM is a victim of a carjacking. In such a scenario when DM "got away" why didn't he contact LE? What may be possible is the second suspect is also dead. There was an interesting discussion on Newstalk 1010 with a local crime expert and a defense attorney.

The defense Lawyer seemed to think that the second suspect is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFDhn6rOuBA

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the 2nd suspect that was in the truck with TB and DM is deceased. Not a thing to back this up other than it simply makes sense and coincides with DM not ratting out the 2nd suspect in the test ride of the truck. Also is probably a good reason why LE cannot find the 2nd suspect (assuming it was the same dude that went on the first test ride when they chickened out).

Still on the Red Ram...the trailer that held Tim's truck had a gooseneck hitch, could only be towed by a truck that had a bed rigged for that. The red ram was rigged for that we know because it was always used to tow the Baha stuff.

just throwing this out there..but is it possible DM and his friend were the target, they really were looking for a truck to buy? the car in following was after DM. They stop at fair grounds or Brantford and things go down, DM is driving so he gets away but supect #2 and TB are taken..they did say there were 2 burn piles at the farm..IMO I dont think incinerator was used...I think it was there with the farm. I just cant figure out why DM would hide truck in the trailer at his moms IMO I think drug trafficking on DM's part is involved and he was involved with some sick twisted people.

Going off this theory hid the truck so the others couldnt locate him? The hole in this theory is he's hanging out at home doing work outside? ?

Someone who knew WM, MB personally posted earlier in the thread that DM was theirs, not adopted

Yes I read that too. It's interesting that the movie is based on a French comic translated as "The Heir". There is also a video game. IDK. Pretty interesting but may be nothing. I'm trying for the "social media" angle as disclosed by LE.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the 2nd suspect that was in the truck with TB and DM is deceased. Not a thing to back this up other than it simply makes sense and coincides with DM not ratting out the 2nd suspect in the test ride of the truck. Also is probably a good reason why LE cannot find the 2nd suspect (assuming it was the same dude that went on the first test ride when they chickened out).

Maybe, but deceased or not, we still need to focus on who this person could be first...then finding them is another task. JMO

Date of last annual meeting 2008? I don't think this organization has been at all active in years. I couldn't see what info was modified though.
every page on that site - (try searching another company, the home page) all display that date as the last update -- its probably when they did their last website update

Exactly - they are three years behind in filing annual filings. BUT they updated the website info in the last week. If this is in fact true, it is potentially relevant activity.

Where does it say who modified it? Isn't it a government site ? Wouldn't it be government that modified something on their own site?

Agree. The source, Toronto Sun, should be taken with a grain of salt. Their reporting always seems to have a dash of 'bovine excrement'. lol. JMO though
Please don't slag the Sun for being outspoken. Let's keep politics off Websleuths.

Exactly - they are three years behind in filing annual filings. BUT they updated the website info in the last week. If this is in fact true, it is potentially relevant activity.

As I said, it seems most probable that the edit was done by IC adding the May date. Registrars update files from time to time to add "overdue" or "up to date" notations. It's particularly impt for this co because if they don't file pretty soon, they'll be struck from the registry altogether. Red herring, folks, imo. A company registrant could not possibly update a government of Canada website.

Few things I have been thinking....

I think the police have got to know either or both........who the 2nd suspect is and that he is potentially deceased (2 sites on farm etc)

I think the 3rd suspect is DM's gf or female friend and the briefing the police said female first, then male.............and that link that was posted on here from the reporter at the courtroom that said the crown alluded to DM gf being a "witness" (not exact quote)

Maybe, but deceased or not, we still need to focus on who this person could be first...then finding them is another task. JMO

Am almost certain LE knows who it is at this point but just haven't located him or they are simply not ready to bring him in yet or worse yet identify him as deceased.

Few things I have been thinking....

I think the police have got to know either or both........who the 2nd suspect is and that he is potentially deceased (2 sites on farm etc)

I think the 3rd suspect is DM's gf or female friend and the briefing the police said female first, then male.............and that link that was posted on here from the reporter at the courtroom that said the crown alluded to DM gf being a "witness" (not exact quote)

Agreed, by deduction and hints, the car following was the female friend.

I think we can rule out any scenario where DM is a victim of a carjacking. In such a scenario when DM "got away" why didn't he contact LE? What may be possible is the second suspect is also dead. There was an interesting discussion on Newstalk 1010 with a local crime expert and a defense attorney.

The defense Lawyer seemed to think that the second suspect is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFDhn6rOuBA
I'm not thinking carjacked Im thinking more like people were out to kill him

When LE announced a slew of search warrants around DM's arrest, they said that they had warrants to search three vehicles. One of those would be TB's truck I assume. Beyond that - DM's Ram could be one of the remaining two, he also has a Yukon he was arrested in, and I am not sure if the trailer itself counts as a vehicle...
Well, there's the unidentified vehicle that followed TB's pickup on the test drive. I expect the police broke into the trailer without the need for a warrant looking for TB.

he has now said he knows Dellen through working on another client

Do you have link? I have been wondering about this ...when i heard him speak on the radio after the court appearance he stated that he couldnt say where he knew him from....and that it wasnt from a case (not exact)

I had speculated accounting could be the connection as Deepaks wife is an accountant and DM had that interest....

If suspect 2 is dead and LE knows this if he was found on the farm....how long do you think they could keep that quiet? If suspect 2 is dead then that would allow DM to try to pin everything on #2 and claim dumb?

Still stuck on the red ram...I am quite certain it was the truck used to drop the trailer off in Kleinberg..in a panic ppl do what they are sure of, and they knew how that truck handled pulling that trailer. Unfortunately the witness to the drop off was blinded by the headlights and didn't know it was important to see the truck that was pulling. Finding that truck would give evidence and maybe if made public..the description of the red truck pulling a trailer on Wednesday night in that area might trigger a public memory..somebody saw it, they just don't know it's important. Who was driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname