Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay how do you know he bought it or whether someone posing as him bought it ?

How do you know he didnt have a viable reason for buying it if in fact he did buy it?

An incinerator would be useful on farm property especially for clearing brush, to build a home. Also this item was bought in mid 2012, it is now 2013. Do you think he decided what he was going to do, a year in advance?

Until he is asked why or if he bought it, we shall not have the answer as to whether the purchase has a viable reason. Until then its pure speculation, which is further being sensationalized by media and in part by LE who incidentally work on the side of the Crown Prosecution Service and as witnesses for same. I really want the right guy in jail for this murder, not someone who has been painted black by media and CPS. Sorry folks but I do not believe that people are given a fair trial when their whole life has been slandered in public prior to trial. The court of public opinion is being defined right now by those who need it to be. As someone said previously, LE can lie to effect furtherment of case. Lets hope the actual facts are disclosed in full instead of being shoved under the rug as is the norm these days. Murderers are out there, we need to know who they are, not just who we want them to be. If DM is guilty so be it...but he deserves a fair trial and disclosure of the facts.

Correct..DM deserves a fair trial. However, just the name "Eliminator" Incinerator is chilling. I think the question is how popular is this type of incinerator in the farming community...unless you have to dispose of carcases on a large volume. ie..to dispose of 1 cow costs $200 bucks for dead stock removal...For burning brush...farmers usually just pile up the brush and set a match to it and with 111 acres,

Any word on how many units the distributor sells to Ontario farmers on an annual basis? DM had lots of room. Burning it by way way of a diesel fueled incinerator makes absolutely no sense and I can't wait to hear the reason DM purchased it. As far as getting set up...obvious defense. The question...why would he purchase it a year ago? The answer...he must have wanted one then.

who would spend $20,000 for an incinerator to burn brush?

never heard of that before. Brush clearing doesn't involve an incinerator, maybe a wood chipper, chainsaws.

1. Yes sorry! LE
2. Ancaster Fairground?
3. The truck was apparently seen in Brantford downtown (Colbourne St/Dalhousie) at 10.10 so maybe it did stop off along the way? i would say someone had knowledge of Brantford to go that way, they couldnt have used Highway 403 if there was a sighting downtown.

Well one of his employees SS lives past downtown, so easily could have double backed if stopping at his place was involved.

ARe we getting too many repeats here ?,
most of the messages/post and similar questions were already talked to death in thread 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
it seems some people are not reading all the threads from the begging most of the questions were answered in previous threads... if you go to each thread and search you will find most answers.. you will need to read number of posts to get answers to your questions,
we should find and post new things, if you not sure look up at the first post links

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209594"]Found Deceased Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Moderator(s) maybe it is time for you to enforce it and eliminate repeats ?

The lawyer opened his mouth and said that and then everything started to unfold that would contradict almost everything the lawyer said, which actually made him look foolish.

"Mr. Millard and his well-heeled family are mystified why police are focussing on him and the family’s property, said Mr. Paradkar.

“He’s a prep school kid from the Toronto French School. He’s not been in trouble, he’s intelligent, he is a very humble and unassuming guy, he’s from a good home. His family is well off and he finds himself in shock and very concerned about the allegations,” he said."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-in-case-of-missing-ontario-father-tim-bosma/

Really? Mystified?

related to the fact that young woman went missing just before he bought it.

A young woman who as yet has not been found and could be alive and well ???

A young woman who has an ex boyfriend who is currently dissecting all of her private information and accessing her Facebook apparently without the young womans permission ?

I did some sleuthing on the SuicideGirl that Dellen took pictures of and discovered the following:

• she has words tattoo'd on her forearms, very similar to Dellen's
  • on May 11 she made tweets about how awful it is to find out one's ex-boyfriend is a possible murder suspect
  • during 2008-2009 she was very active on the same modelling site as another one of Dellen's exes, EG, and they shared a lot of the same friends and connections on that site
While I doubt she could possibly be connected to any of Dellen's crimes, she may be able to provide LE some useful insight into his past. The similarity of their tattoos suggests that they must have been very close at one point.

Is there some spot that indicates what time the phone was dumped in Brantford? The reason I ask is I'm starting to wonder about the sighting of TB's truck in downtown Brantford at 10:10. If they were Downtown, the route would have been Highway 52 which turns into Colburn Street..and where DM's phone was found would have been the longest and slowest route possible to that dumpster...but, perhaps they had a reason to be downtown?...or in the urban area? ...whereas, if they were in a rush, as most people who are stealing a truck would be, they would take the 403, take the Oak Park exit to a known dumpster.. and get onto the back roads as soon as they could...So, IMO if they were in fact seen downtown, there was a reason they had to go that route. Why didn't they just dump the phone out the window into the ditch...or on the road? They could have thrown the sim card out the window?

Hwy 24 would have been the fastest route back to the Airport or the farm. Yet, they either spent 15 minutes driving from downtown Brantford to the dumpster..or they were on the 403 and drove past the 24 exit by 5 min just to dump the phone? Now, if it was planned to take the back roads, I don't think DM and and City friends would be able to navigate them that well...even with GPS... Sorry if this is confusing! Check the maps and let me know your thoughts...
But I can't reason, that the phone was dumped...I feel it accidently fell out during the body transfer. I concur about hwy24, so why stop at the found phone location?
U have 2 ppl in the stolen truck, DM was not thoroughly familiar with Brantford possibly. Was the other suspect knowledgeable of the area and confident\safe to stop at two locations frequented by quikx trailers. Why both these locations? Why not all the sideroads\trails along the way.
I have a very good feeling who the 2nd suspect is, bcuz there are too many links pointing his way.
Jmo

I still can't help but think that the neighbors around DM's farm property were taking pics of the incinerator and trackhoe, etc....because they had reason to believe that someone "off" was taking place there. There was reportedly NO house on this property so maybe neighbors were noticing strange things like vehicles coming and going from there late/in the middle of the night, which would of course be odd. I don't feel these were just nosy old neighbors with too much time on their hands. I can't help but feel they felt that something was amiss (for reasons we're not aware of) and as such, they began to look around to try to figure it out. JMO.

who would spend $20,000 for an incinerator to burn brush?

never heard of that before. Brush clearing doesn't involve an incinerator, maybe a wood chipper, chainsaws.

The pricetag was just under $7000

The model is for burning deadstock.

The only legitimate reason I can personally think of for Dm to have purchased this machine (if indeed he did actually purchase it) is for disposal of carcasses from hunting.

There is a deer stand on the property.

I dont know if DM ever used the deer stand, and I do think that using an incinerator for the purpose of disposing of deer and squirrels would be overkill. But he does have money to burn apparently.

A young woman who as yet has not been found and could be alive and well ???

A young woman who has an ex boyfriend who is currently dissecting all of her private information and accessing her Facebook apparently without the young womans permission ?

Who's friend has been the only one actively looking for her since she disappeared. A young woman who's last phone call was to DM. A young woman who was apparently close enough to the friend to have shared her facebook password with him.

If by 'dissecting' you mean he is searching for clues then yep, that's what he's doing.

As to the young woman possibly being alive and well, at this juncture I think even the most hopeful in her camp have lost hope of that.

But I can't reason, that the phone was dumped...I feel it accidently fell out during the body transfer. I concur about hwy24, so why stop at the found phone location?
U have 2 ppl in the stolen truck, DM was not thoroughly familiar with Brantford possibly. Was the other suspect knowledgeable of the area and confident\safe to stop at two locations frequented by quikx trailers. Why both these locations? Why not all the sideroads\trails along the way.
I have a very good feeling who the 2nd suspect is, bcuz there are too many links pointing his way.
Jmo

At one point I thought they might have transported the body from the truck (where there is no cover) to the SUV (where there is) but the fact that the seats are gone in the truck suggests to me that they made a mess of the truck and kept the body there...still, crazy to think they were driving around in a hot truck with a body

Have you worked in a business? He most likely delegated a lot to others. An article said at one time there were 100 employees! Employees have expense accounts, order supplies on the company account, process accounts payable. He wouldn't necessarily personally audit his accounts especially if he wasn't in that type of position before. He also has lots of properties he buys for investments. Farm land is also an investment. He may never visit all of them. He may have property managers that make sure rental payments are made for those properties he rents out....IMO

There can be other creeps, for instance one relative of someone who worked for his company has links to a horrible bondage FB page. I have no clue if that is really allowed on FB but I found it. Creeps like that colonel pilot that killed women.IMO

I'm not .saying DM isn't into creepy stuff too--he may be, but there may equally be creeps that don't have property of their own who might take advantage of their boss' or friend's abandoned property. IMO

First of all yes I have run a big business and came from a business family to answer your question. Now are you telling me he gave employees his personal credit card to buy things for the farm or are you telling me he would allow them to just go shopping with a corporate credit card? Now the farm was not deemed abandoned was it?

So he had employees into bondage and he was into filming soft *advertiser censored* at the hangar but they were the ones that were creeps. I would think the leader of the company sets the tone for the company and its employees.

Have you worked in a business? He most likely delegated a lot to others. An article said at one time there were 100 employees! Employees have expense accounts, order supplies on the company account, process accounts payable. He wouldn't necessarily personally audit his accounts especially if he wasn't in that type of position before. He also has lots of properties he buys for investments. Farm land is also an investment. He may never visit all of them. He may have property managers that make sure rental payments are made for those properties he rents out....IMO

There can be other creeps, for instance one relative of someone who worked for his company has links to a horrible bondage FB page. I have no clue if that is really allowed on FB but I found it. Creeps like that colonel pilot that killed women.IMO

I'm not saying DM isn't into creepy stuff too--he may be, but there may equally be creeps that don't have property of their own who might take advantage of their boss' or friend's abandoned property. IMO

WM was alive to look after the business, when this was purchased, not DM.

A relative of someone who worked for him.......really!!!!!!!

I still can't help but think that the neighbors around DM's farm property were taking pics of the incinerator and trackhoe, etc....because they had reason to believe that someone "off" was taking place there. There was reportedly NO house on this property so maybe neighbors were noticing strange things like vehicles coming and going from there late/in the middle of the night, which would of course be odd. I don't feel these were just nosy old neighbors with too much time on their hands. I can't help but feel they felt that something was amiss (for reasons we're not aware of) and as such, they began to look around to try to figure it out. JMO.

That has been answered in thread 5 and 6

I take photos of my neighbours daily they sell crack cocaine and pot... maybe one day when police will be brave enough to come and investigate I will have photos to prove it

From his driveway @1230 Trinity to the Rymal/52 intersection is 1.5 mi or 2.55 km. There appears to be an industrial park/wharehouse/Tropical Pools/PTXPerformance Products etc just South of that intersection.

Are you assuming I'm speaking of Fen RidgeCt area near the Hampton in Bradford?

You're right that PTX property would be about the mark. Wonder if LE searched there?

At one point I thought they might have transported the body from the truck (where there is no cover) to the SUV (where there is) but the fact that the seats are gone in the truck suggests to me that they made a mess of the truck and kept the body there...still, crazy to think they were driving around in a hot truck with a body

That have been answered in thread 4, 5, 6 ...
please read

"Mr. Millard and his well-heeled family are mystified why police are focussing on him and the family’s property, said Mr. Paradkar.

“He’s a prep school kid from the Toronto French School. He’s not been in trouble, he’s intelligent, he is a very humble and unassuming guy, he’s from a good home. His family is well off and he finds himself in shock and very concerned about the allegations,” he said."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-in-case-of-missing-ontario-father-tim-bosma/

Really? Mystified?

What an ignorant and arrogant lot of remarks from his lawyer. What, are criminals and murderers only those who didn't finish high school and come from low-income blue-collar families? If anything, I think those who've lead a privileged life, who come from much wealth and opportunity - they may be more inclined to get involved in criminal activities because they are often full of themselves, have a great sense of entitlement, feel they are above the law, have access to the best lawyers, lots of times have deep family connections with LE and politicians, and have the freedom and financial means to slide under the radar. I think his lawyer should go to Hollywood.

I'm not saying DM isn't into creepy stuff too--he may be, but there may equally be creeps that don't have property of their own who might take advantage of their boss' or friend's abandoned property. IMO

Last post today...but Millardair was "going to be" employing 90-100 people when it was open in Waterloo. It never opened. DM may have had people working for him but it wasn't an Aircraft Maintenance Operation (AMO) allowing them to work on aircraft. The license was cancelled at the Company's request in February, 2013
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875113-millard-already-owned-truck-and-several-properties/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member