Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There still remains the fact that DM bought an Eliminator Incinerator with no viable reason to buy one. NONE.

Okay how do you know he bought it or whether someone posing as him bought it ?

How do you know he didnt have a viable reason for buying it if in fact he did buy it?

An incinerator would be useful on farm property especially for clearing brush, to build a home. Also this item was bought in mid 2012, it is now 2013. Do you think he decided what he was going to do, a year in advance?

Until he is asked why or if he bought it, we shall not have the answer as to whether the purchase has a viable reason. Until then its pure speculation, which is further being sensationalized by media and in part by LE who incidentally work on the side of the Crown Prosecution Service and as witnesses for same. I really want the right guy in jail for this murder, not someone who has been painted black by media and CPS. Sorry folks but I do not believe that people are given a fair trial when their whole life has been slandered in public prior to trial. The court of public opinion is being defined right now by those who need it to be. As someone said previously, LE can lie to effect furtherment of case. Lets hope the actual facts are disclosed in full instead of being shoved under the rug as is the norm these days. Murderers are out there, we need to know who they are, not just who we want them to be. If DM is guilty so be it...but he deserves a fair trial and disclosure of the facts.

Judging by the pics of him on vacation his tattoos are quite a way up his arms. This was at night when it is cooler, so sleeves more than likely were down. so from the position of tattoos it would be unlikely that the other tattoos could be seen.

You would "think" that someone up to no good is going to take basic steps to hide any unique identifying things like tattoos if their plan is to steal a truck, etc.

Also - was it ever said either way - when DM and the 2nd guy showed up at TB's house for the test drive....were one or both of them wearing hoodies with their hoods on their heads?

Judging by the pics of him on vacation his tattoos are quite a way up his arms. This was at night when it is cooler, so sleeves more than likely were down. so from the position of tattoos it would be unlikely that the other tattoos could be seen.

lost the page but a girl on twitter (thought it was City Girl) or something like that, had several photos of Dellen and one showed a tattoo all the way up his (I think inside) arm.

I'm pretty sure they meant TB was targeted for the truck.

But when they said HE was targeted that's when it started to make sense to me. After all, why the other test drive? Why wasn't the other seller robbed of his truck and/or his life if it was just the truck itself?

How do you know he didnt have a viable reason for buying it if in fact he did buy it?

An incinerator would be useful on farm property especially for clearing brush, to build a home. Also this item was bought in mid 2012, it is now 2013. Do you think he decided what he was going to do, a year in advance?

Until he is asked why or if he bought it, we shall not have the answer as to whether the purchase has a viable reason. Until then its pure speculation, which is further being sensationalized by media and in part by LE who incidentally work on the side of the Crown Prosecution Service and as witnesses for same. I really want the right guy in jail for this murder, not someone who has been painted black by media and CPS. Sorry folks but I do not believe that people are given a fair trial when their whole life has been slandered in public prior to trial. The court of public opinion is being defined right now by those who need it to be. As someone said previously, LE can lie to effect furtherment of case. Lets hope the actual facts are disclosed in full instead of being shoved under the rug as is the norm these days. Murderers are out there, we need to know who they are, not just who we want them to be. If DM is guilty so be it...but he deserves a fair trial and disclosure of the facts.

related to the fact that young woman went missing just before he bought it.

Or did some creepy employee use his name and money to buy it?

Well trust me I would know if someone had processed my credit card a year ago when it is audited and they would not have parked a Eliminator incinerator on my property. Like it did not just arrive, that day to do the dirty deed. Neighbours confirmed it had been moved from its usual place.

I believe I understand your question......

Planing a deal like Tim's, one would plan to arrive with murder/kidnap/theft as the goal. To accomplish that, the plan would be to quickly control the victim, isolate the victim, cut off any communication ability outside of that truck.

That was done likely, based on the cell phone terminating ~1.5 miles from TB's driveway and near a industrial area with large parking lots and within sight of the 403.

The reason for the chase car was likely for overwatch/security, getaway or to witness/validate that the dirty deed was done, depending on what the motive one chooses..

His house and the industrial area are far more than 1.5 miles. Must get out the google map I guess. But please, police or whoever, report this in Km not miles!

You know I'm sitting here trying to piece this together like everyone else here and the other night I stood in the shower thinking if I was SB I would not know how I would cope. Regardless of the why, her husband is gone in a brutal and horrifying way. I cannot wrap my head around this. I believe in my mind I personally would be a f'n wreck. I don't know that I'd ever be able to stay in that home for fear someone would come looking for me next. I'd be watching everywhere I went. I don't think I'd want to live alone or be alone. Especially with a young child at home. The fact she is surrounded with support now is great. What happens when publication bans are in place, media circus is gone,people go back to normal lives and you're left alone. Ugh the thought makes me sick how innocent people's lives have been shattered. Nothing to add to this right now except condolences and extreme sadness. She said she has to be strong.....in something like this it's not even something I can relate to.

3 Questions?

1. LI? or do you mean LE?
2. so they've said his phone was turned off (was it 1 mile away) so where does that place them?
3. I used to live in Brantford yrs ago and even I probably wouldn't have had the foresight to remember that route, especially how things have changed, so I'm thinking this person knows Brantford well.

1. Yes sorry! LE
2. Ancaster Fairground?
3. The truck was apparently seen in Brantford downtown (Colbourne St/Dalhousie) at 10.10 so maybe it did stop off along the way? i would say someone had knowledge of Brantford to go that way, they couldnt have used Highway 403 if there was a sighting downtown.

Toronto Sun confirmed DM bought it http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

The model he bought is a small livestock incinerator. It has a small hatch about 1 ft x 1-1/2 ft and a 12 cu ft capacity so it is not suited for brush (too small)

Plus this incinerator is purpose built for deadstock: if he wanted it for another purpose, why go out of his way to a Manitoba distributor to get this particular kind of incinerator

and numerous other things virtually every defence lawyer says when trying to paint their client in a favourable light.

What is, I ask you, the difference between a lawyer trying to manipulate public opinion of his client by making such statements (which are opinions, not facts), and the people sleuthing here?

For one thing, as I see it, the sleuthers here are simply piecing together information and looking for links/additional information. There has been more than one instance of amateur sleuths providing information to LE which has proven valuable. What the defence lawyer who speaks favourably in public about his client is doing is outright trying to sway public opinion. Trying to reach a jury pool in hopes that someone will buy the oil he's selling. My guy is a former defence attorney... we have MANY interesting debates but this is one thing we agree upon. It's all theatre. The guy who puts on the best show is usually the winner.

His house and the industrial area are far more than 1.5 miles. Must get out the google map I guess. But please, police or whoever, report this in Km not miles!

From his driveway @1230 Trinity to the Rymal/52 intersection is 1.5 mi or 2.55 km. There appears to be an industrial park/wharehouse/Tropical Pools/PTXPerformance Products etc just South of that intersection.

Are you assuming I'm speaking of Fen RidgeCt area near the Hampton in Bradford?

It seems very "off" to me, to purchase an incinerator designed ONLY for deadstock incineration, to perhaps clear brush/trees - don't you think? And that particular model wasn't very large (the opening into the burn chamber and the burn chamber itself) so it would take a lot of work to chop/chainsaw up trees to get them into the size that would fit into the incinerator. A wood chipper would be more efficient. And if it was purchased a year ago, did LE find any signs on the property of where trees had been cleared? (it would be obvious, I would think).

I would imagine, too, that when LE interviewed the owner of Tri-Dairy in Grunthal, MB where the Incinerator was purchased, even though the owner claims (I believe I read it in a news article) he'd never actually met DB, that LE would have had a picture of DM and showed it to staff there to determine if whomever on DMs side initiated the purchase, looked familiar.......particularly if the company had delivered the incinerator to DM's farm property. I think we should give LE a bit more credit, I'm sure if we can think of these things that need verified, they are too and are one step ahead, IMO.

Well trust me I would know if someone had processed my credit card a year ago when it is audited and they would not have parked a Eliminator incinerator on my property. Like it did not just arrive, that day to do the dirty deed. Neighbours confirmed it had been moved from its usual place.

Have you worked in a business? He most likely delegated a lot to others. An article said at one time there were 100 employees! Employees have expense accounts, order supplies on the company account, process accounts payable. He wouldn't necessarily personally audit his accounts especially if he wasn't in that type of position before. He also has lots of properties he buys for investments. Farm land is also an investment. He may never visit all of them. He may have property managers that make sure rental payments are made for those properties he rents out....IMO

There can be other creeps, for instance one relative of someone who worked for his company has links to a horrible bondage FB page. I have no clue if that is really allowed on FB but I found it. Creeps like that colonel pilot that killed women.IMO

I'm not saying DM isn't into creepy stuff too--he may be, but there may equally be creeps that don't have property of their own who might take advantage of their boss' or friend's abandoned property. IMO

You know I'm sitting here trying to piece this together like everyone else here and the other night I stood in the shower thinking if I was SB I would not know how I would cope. Regardless of the why, her husband is gone in a brutal and horrifying way. I cannot wrap my head around this. I believe in my mind I personally would be a f'n wreck. I don't know that I'd ever be able to stay in that home for fear someone would come looking for me next. I'd be watching everywhere I went. I don't think I'd want to live alone or be alone. Especially with a young child at home. The fact she is surrounded with support now is great. What happens when publication bans are in place, media circus is gone,people go back to normal lives and you're left alone. Ugh the thought makes me sick how innocent people's lives have been shattered. Nothing to add to this right now except condolences and extreme sadness. She said she has to be strong.....in something like this it's not even something I can relate to.
I agree. I wouldn't want to leave the home that I shared with my husband and had so many memories in and yet i wouldn't want to stay. DM and crew know where you live and your name and address has been plastered all over the internet. Tough call for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136