CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

A friend mentioned to me that CA may have passed a note to JB during the hearing. He is seen reading something and basically giving it a dismissive look. If that's the case, and CA wrote it, I'm sure she was absolutely furious at being treated rudely - she is certainly ICA's mentor when it comes to getting angry at anyone who dares to contradict or cross her.

It may well have been medication or a combination of that and anger at JB (I still remember the mental picture of her in the backyard hitting the cross with a bat and screaming about LE and JB). She was very different in appearance and demeanor at the hearing yesterday than she was at the last one. But of course, those were about evidence that might be admitted regarding Caylee's demise (which she has obviously compartmentalized or is convinced was a tragic accident or completely denied as fiction) and yesterday's hearing was about the media ostensibly interfering with ICA's right to a fair trial. So it might be the subject matter, but I'm wondering when exactly that little shaking incident occurred relative to JB's little note he allegedly dismissed.

Amil said she was jovial and chatty and well put together before the hearing started and before CJBP entered the courtroom. I think it's an act for the cameras. I'm sure she's feeling the walls closing in, but I also think she's in her "poor me grandma" stage at least until CJBP rules on her motion.

IMO,CA & GA will be in the "poor pitiful grandparents" stage all during the trial. They will want the Jury to feel sorry for them.

The hearing is divided into three videos.. which one shows her nodding?
I just watched the first, it's not there.

ETA- OK I found it in #2video. She just looks like she's nodding in agreement with what HHJP is saying. Once she purposefully looks off to the side she stops so it's not a tremor.

Just saw it. Utterly bizarre. Looked like twitching to me. I don't make anything of it really I mean who knows. She has a burning, burning constant anger that I think goes in a lot of different directions and when it focuses on something or someone, it's probably unpredeictable...

She looks totally beaten down to me.......on the edge!

Absolutely; it is pretty hard not to see. George looks awful also. After his testimony at the past hearings, he looked horrendous and muttered to himself constantly.

When the trial starts and the witnesses start taking the stand; e.g. Brittany, a neighbor, who said Lee was upset because KC was giving him bogus phone numbers and Cindy had come by to tell her KC was coming into the house while she was supposed to be away and stealing money and taking clothes. This is just one of many that the jury will hear.

It is always much worse than what the world knows about. What went on behind the scenes in that family as to lying and stealing is just about as bad as it gets.

It is going to be very hard for Cindy and George as their former lawyer Brad said 'when the truth comes out, it will be very hard for them".

IMO, if it were a genuine nervous shake, it was a very mild one. Also, if it were a genuine nervous shake, then good. Maybe she finally realizes the severity of this situation. She has plenty to be nervous about, IMO. Her and her murderous daughter. I literally got sick to my stomach watching this hearing and seeing ICA tear up, and shake her head "yes", and break down and cry as CM patted her poor wittle back while HHJP talked about how the defendants right to a fair trial came first. Poor little KCA! She needs a fair trial. (tear) Not once did I see her tear up during the testimony about her babys decomposing body, or the duct tape wrapped violently around her face, or the dumping of her tiny body like so much garbage. During this testimony, she doodles on notepads and daydreams of RV trips and little Irish babies she can adopt. But, when there is talk of her and her impending doom, there are tears and eye-pokes and emotion galore. I'm sorry, guys. I hope they both shake. I hope they shake until that needle in ICA's arm stops the shaking for her. As far as CA is concerned, she brought this on herself. She'll have to square up on this one day. Justice for Caylee! MOO.

I don't think it was intentional. I think she's probably been on a lot of anti anxiety meds and they are catching up with her. She does not look well! Plus she's looking at the possibility of losing her precious baby ICA. I think CA partially blames herself for Caylee's death. I think looking back she realizes she should have just "shut up" left ICA to do her partying and went on as Caylee's caregiver without complaining to the "baby killer". As cold as ICA is I don't think she would have gone through life without killing someone since it was so easy to kill her own child. I truly think she is a danger to society!

Since this 'shaking' or 'trembling' has gotten attention on the boards, I'm sure we'll see much more of it from CA. I'm sure she's very pleased, and thinks it will garner sympathy for her. Not!!!!

Cindy looks BAD to me - like, in need of medical attention bad. The trembling was obvious, and highlighted by her dangling earrings. And what in the world was she wearing? It looked like an old top of Casey's over a sweatshirt! I can see why she was granted disability - no one could look at this woman and think she could hold a job. And no matter what role she played in this, nothing she did was bad enough to cause what has happened. I truly feel compassion for this woman who has lost it all. This takes nothing away from my outrage over what happened to little Caylee. Eventually it all goes back to the choices one person and one person alone made - Casey Anthony.

Cindy looks BAD to me - like, in need of medical attention bad. The trembling was obvious, and highlighted by her dangling earrings. And what in the world was she wearing? It looked like an old top of Casey's over a sweatshirt! I can see why she was granted disability - no one could look at this woman and think she could hold a job. And no matter what role she played in this, nothing she did was bad enough to cause what has happened. I truly feel compassion for this woman who has lost it all. This takes nothing away from my outrage over what happened to little Caylee. Eventually it all goes back to the choices one person and one person alone made - Casey Anthony.

She did it to herself. She doesn't want to work and has granted herself an excuse to forever get money from other people because she sees herself as a victim. Very sick.

A thread about the shaking seems appropriate, because it is a big departure from how CA's usually is. (If this thread should be in another location, please move).

I saw a lot of posts about the shaking (in the hearing on 5/2/2011), though I could not see the shaking clearly myself. I saw posts about people doubting the sincerity of the shaking and others positing that this has all really gotten to her, or that she realizes this is a runaway train now and CA can't single handedly hold back the locomotive.

Here's my question..do you think the shaking was "for real"...or do you think it was for the cameras?

I saw it and would describe it as a trembling, and I think it's for real. It appeared to me to be a nervous tremble that comes and goes. When the camera first zoomed in on her I noticed the trembling right away. It seemed to go on for a minute and then subsided. I think it's more like a wave of trembling that's not constant........it's more like chills someone gets when they're sick.....you get a chill and shake and then it subsides.

In Cindy's case I would guess it's due to anxiety. She's in a situation in which she has no control whatsoever. This is outside of Cindy's element, where she usually has control and can influence the outcome. In this situation she will not be able to influence the outcome as the evidence and other witnesses in this case will have a greater influence on the outcome.

Last week the state asked for transcripts of George and Cindy's testimony during the March 2, 3, and 4 hearings. Cindy might now realize that the state will be looking for any deviation in her testimony during the trial from her earlier testimony.

And yesterday, HHMP's statement that he intends on seeing that KC gets a fair trial, may have had an impact on Cindy. Perhaps she can see that it's going to be difficult for her to get away with any changes to her testimony.

I have a nervous tremble myself which is uncontrollable, and worsens when I am nervous or tense. I am not able to make it stop at will. Some days it is worse than others. When the tremble takes over my head and neck and hands and arms, I look like I am shaking my head NO (not yes).

I have watched the Hearing video twice now - Cindy's shaking started and stopped in a short span of time.
My perspective of Cindy shaking was only because she was shaking her head YES in agreement to what the Judge was saying about the horrible media against the Inmate, but trying to not be so obvious that she was making gestures in agreement which the Judge would scold the audience for, if he saw it. When Cindy realizes the camera is ON HER, she puts her head down and the shaking stops. Cindy is trying to "be good" until the Judge rules on their Motion to make an exception for them on the Rule of Sequestration - IMO

Good Point. I can't wait until JP makes the Sequestration ruling. Praying he keeps CA and GA out!!!

A thread about the shaking seems appropriate, because it is a big departure from how CA's usually is. (If this thread should be in another location, please move).

I saw a lot of posts about the shaking (in the hearing on 5/2/2011), though I could not see the shaking clearly myself. I saw posts about people doubting the sincerity of the shaking and others positing that this has all really gotten to her, or that she realizes this is a runaway train now and CA can't single handedly hold back the locomotive.

Here's my question..do you think the shaking was "for real"...or do you think it was for the cameras?

Probably real...

I mean, can you imagine the terror in her very soul right now?

I am sure that if her next meal depended on it she would be able to work, despite all of her worries, in fact work is therapeutic for those who are beset by anxiety and depression. She manages all normal daily activities with the exception of work it seems.
CA is typical of the person who loves to beat the system that was put in place to help those who are unable to provide for themselves due to illness or disability. She seems to manage a robust social life quite well.
The great majority of her hardships are self generated.

Since this 'shaking' or 'trembling' has gotten attention on the boards, I'm sure we'll see much more of it from CA. I'm sure she's very pleased, and thinks it will garner sympathy for her. Not!!!!

She used up her sympathy allowance years ago. All it will do is generate comments that she is in ' frumpy worried granny mode' today ... which sounds harsh I know, until you see that it's really an act for public consumption via the cameras. She always sits directly in front of the camera if you notice.. yesterday when she realized the camera was staying on her with the head nodding she put her head down and avoided looking up again for a while.

Probably real...

I mean, can you imagine the terror in her very soul right now?

Yes, I can without walking in her shoes. Not only will her daughter be in prison for life or put to death, but she will finally come face to face with Caylee's death and the cruelty she suffered when she was killed and beyond. All the gruesome details.

After the trial, people will look at her with pity or hatred and she can cry a miscarriage of justice as much as she wants - no one will be listening.

I think it was real, I too watched it several times. She knows the jig is up and she's lost all control of herself and what's about to happen.

If Casey could have seen it, she probably would be thinking to herself.. "What, she's shaking already?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back