Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered at first if the arm & the Bay Shore body were even connected - why would LE mention that Bay Shore body was missing part of the legs, but not mention the arm ?

The more telling thing to me is that LE immediately went and searched Gilgo for newly dumped bodies after finding the Bayshore body.

The arm certainly doesn't seem to fit with what we know of LISK, but it has to be connected to the Bayshore body regardless... I mean, what are the chances that body parts appear scattered on LI on the same day and they're unrelated? (Same day if you count the guy saying there was a foul odor at his house before he actually found the arm.) I think they have to be connected...either the same victim or multiple victims with one killer.

The question, in my mind, is really "Is this LISK???" Based on Bayshore, and the theory that I posted here in this forum yesterday, I kinda think it is LISK. But who knows...?

Whoops. Just realized that I'm tardy to the party! I think I missed a page of posts, but now I see you guys are all over the body parts.

I'm assuming that the fact that police are "trying to connect" the Bayshore body to the missing Brooklyn mom would mean that the victim is black. If the Bayshore body was white, they would rule out the Brooklyn woman right away. (Unless it's difficult to determine race with decomposition? I have no idea.)

We know LISK has claimed victims of various different races, but do we know of any black victims?

Little birdie told me yesterday that the Bay Shore body was missing her head as well. Just throwing that out there as I haven't seen MSM mention anything about that. Also someone in LE stated that they believe it is gang related. Then why search Robert Moses Pkwy the other day?

I really think this could be LISK craving attention.

Little birdie told me yesterday that the Bay Shore body was missing her head as well. Just throwing that out there as I haven't seen MSM mention anything about that. Also someone in LE stated that they believe it is gang related. Then why search Robert Moses Pkwy the other day?

Did/could Little birdie tell you what race the Bay Shore victim was?

And thank you, and the Little birdie, very much for all the interesting updates:)

Well then I'm wondering if they are searching Robert Moses Pkwy for the head. Previously, LISK split up Jessica Taylor's body this way. For quite some time I have thought there was a pattern to the LISK and girls going missing around holidays.

Look at the pattern of the known victims:

MBB last seen Monday, July 9, 2007….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MB last seen Friday, July 10, 2009….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Saturday, July 4, 2009

MW last seen Sunday, June 6, 2010….corresponding holiday: Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2010

ALC last seen Thursday, September 2, 2010….corresponding holiday: Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2010

JT last seen July 2003, torso found July 2003….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Friday, July 4, 2003

The LISK has always been very active around the 4th of July as well as other veterans holidays. I don't think it's a coincidence that here we are, 4th of July 2014 just passed, and dismembered body parts are popping up around Long Island.

Hmmm, interesting! Could also be that LISK has a summer home that he goes to on holiday weekends. Or that his family goes elsewhere around those holidays. Or that he takes long holiday weekends or weeks off from work around those times. While I've always suspected an Oak Beach connection, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this dude lives in Manhattan.

Well then I'm wondering if they are searching Robert Moses Pkwy for the head. Previously, LISK split up Jessica Taylor's body this way. For quite some time I have thought there was a pattern to the LISK and girls going missing around holidays.

Look at the pattern of the known victims:

MBB last seen Monday, July 9, 2007….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MB last seen Friday, July 10, 2009….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Saturday, July 4, 2009

MW last seen Sunday, June 6, 2010….corresponding holiday: Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2010

ALC last seen Thursday, September 2, 2010….corresponding holiday: Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2010

JT last seen July 2003, torso found July 2003….corresponding holiday: Independence Day, Friday, July 4, 2003

The LISK has always been very active around the 4th of July as well as other veterans holidays. I don't think it's a coincidence that here we are, 4th of July 2014 just passed, and dismembered body parts are popping up around Long Island.

Wow!! never realized this.. interesting to say the least!

Given the fact that half of the LISK victims are still unidentified I don't think we can conclusively say that he only kills prostitutes. At this rate, I wouldn't rule any victim out just because they don't appear to be a sex worker. I think he kills vulnerable women. More commonly that is prostitutes, but some of his unknown victims could have been a matter of convenience and his need to kill.

Wow maybe Gia green's theory about a visitor from Chicago or some faraway place is right. He might come to NY twice a year to kill and be gone by the time the victims are found. Still would likely be someone who grew up on LI tho

I found out last night that I know the two people who found the woman's body in Bay Shore, needless to say I am in shock. I did learn some things but I am not going to say anything else as I am not sure what has been released to the media.

I don't think this is LISK related.

The more news comes out, the more I think this isn't our guy.

Regardless, I hope Ms. Browne's family gets the resolution so many other families haven't.

The dismemberment of the victim, the time of year (July/holiday), combined with the placement of a body part at PD's backdoor (taunting behavior like the phone calls LISK made to MB's family)... this all "seems" it could be the work of LISK, but I feel confident LE will say it is not (and maybe, it truly isn't).

And, I think it took them (LE) 2.2 seconds to announce Natasha Jugo's disappearance was completely unrelated to LISK... without any body at all.

The dismemberment of the victim, the time of year (July/holiday), combined with the placement of a body part at PD's backdoor (taunting behavior like the phone calls LISK made to MB's family)... this all "seems" it could be the work of LISK, but I feel confident LE will say it is not (and maybe, it truly isn't).

And, I think it took them (LE) 2.2 seconds to announce Natasha Jugo's disappearance was completely unrelated to LISK... without any body at all.

I agree, and if Picklecriss's info that the victims head is also missing (he was right about the arm missing, posting that info the day prior to the arm beeing found in Hempstead, so I gguess he has a very good info source), that makes it even more possible that it could be LISK IMHO.

We still are not 100% sure the Hempstead arm is the one from the Bay Shore find. I have a feeling they (LE) went searching for something else that was missing from the Bay Shore body. I think they were looking for the head on Robert Moses and OP. But why immediately run there and conduct a search? There is something very interesting with this discovery that triggered another beach area search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member