Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG,... I am speechless. No way in H3ll are they going to let her go look for Caylee! Especially OUT OF STATE OR THE COUNTRY!

Nice try Jose! Instead of "pretending" to want to search for Caylee, Casey should be ending this whole thing and do the right thing by HER DAUGHTER!!!! No judge or jury in their right mind are going to think this little ploy by Baiz is going to get sympathy for her.

Casey you should have thought about searching for Caylee [113 days ago!!!!!!!!!

I am furious and sickened by this! I hope to god that no one in their right mind is going to buy this and let Ms. Internet Queen out of the house!

jmo

It is time (past time) for her parents to step in here and tell the court NO - DO NOT LET HER - If nothing else, they need to do that.

We know that there is just about no chance for her to be allowed to go search HOWEVER IF she were I think she should have to go with Padilla!
Just a thought.......

We know that there is just about no chance for her to be allowed to go search HOWEVER IF she were I think she should have to go with Padilla!
Just a thought.......
I agree, if she goes by herself who knows what she will do.

Anyone here??... Casey you there? Oh no i forgot your probably at home packing for your vacation? Well I think you might as well unpack unless your planning on spending the night in you know where....

LP -yeh there you go . she ought to go with him.. Then she can ask him to look for ZG, He will then tell her to shut up.. And her reply...Get out of my woods.

Yes, but if she got to Mexico, she might be able to dodge the death sentence and the LWOP -- life without the possibility of parole -- requiring assurances from perhaps the Department of State and the Governor of Florida that these sentences would not be given. A term -- ie number of years -- would have to be given. The issue of sovereign power comes into it as the US will not relinquish sovereign rights. So, sort of yes. :crazy:

Mexico will NOT extradite anyone to the USA facing a death sentence. If a suspect escapes south of the border, the Mexican government insists that the highest punishment from the get-go is LWOP. That is why Scott Petersen was on his way to Mexico when he was apprehended- because he knew he wouldn’t get the DP if he managed it.

Hi Everyone!..Another question I have if this is a ploy by JB to get ahold of the evidence LE has on KC, since they haven't brought charges against her for murder yet is LE required to release the information on a case their still building. It seems like JB is getting ahead of himself...:confused:
Most definitely...but his audacity still irks me to no end.

So do you really think JB would subject hisself to allow her to do this? Just curious. Couldnt he face charges for allowing that?

Just a thought.......

I LOVE this idea, monkeys mom! Can we vote? I wonder if she would want to even still go if this was the condition?:clap:

I wonder how the people that backed the bond feel about her request for release?

I'm betting she wants to go to the Caribbean.
Who doesn't? tee hee

Seriously, I understand the reasons behind most of the motions...know they'll probably be denied...but the motion to travel just makes JB look plain silly (I was gonna use another word, but...). Why would this man want to make himself the laughing stock of the legal community? I saw the way the attorneys laughed on NG. They think that particular motion is just plain ridiculous. So why run the risk of losing face with the court?

I wonder how the people that backed the bond feel about her request for release?

I hope they are shaking in their boots! Or, better yet, maybe thinking about revoking bond.:eek:

Mexico will NOT extradite anyone to the USA facing a death sentence. If a suspect escapes south of the border, the Mexican government insists that the highest punishment from the get-go is LWOP. That is why Scott Petersen was on his way to Mexico when he was apprehended- because he knew he wouldn’t get the DP if he managed it.

Yep and Casey is all about self preservation ... Live to Lie Another Day!

She also referrred her to as ' The Kid '.....She has a name..Did you foget what her name was casey? Let me think a minute.. I think it was Caylee. Is that who she wants to look for? Or is it the little snothead? or the kid?

Mommy & daddy bailed her out & used everything they have left that she hasn't already stolen as collateral. I cannot for the life of me understand that, my kid would rot in jail before I'd put up a dime to bail her lying, stealing butt out.

LOL You forgot murdering.

I hope they are shaking in their boots! Or, better yet, maybe thinking about revoking bond.:eek:

See that's where I was going..I mean they backed the bond on provisions of house arrest, not her frolicking through Orlando.

My only response to this headline has been my main response since the beginning with any thing lil Ms. Casey says......

Are you F-ing kidding me?????????

It look's like she's trying to get back in the spotlight again, I was wondering how long it would be before she came out with something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa