Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most ridiculous statement that the attorney has made is that "the truth will come out in my opening statement." He must think people are as stupid as he is. An opening statement does NOT have to be truthful in any way shape or form (Mark Geragos - I will prove Scott Peterson is "stone-cold innocdnt") What an attorney says during trial is NOT supposed to be taken for the truth. It's more like his "spin" will come out in his opening statement.

He also said last night during his rant, "You assume Casey doesn't know where Caylee is," among other assumptions. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Thank you themis, so if someone wants to sit in a lawn chair on the sidewalk in front of Georges house he can not stop them. legally.

That isn't so clear. If someone wants to walk past their house on the sidewalk -- keep moving -- or stop for a very brief time to chat with a neighbor -- this would be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. But, if someone wants to set up a lawnchair -- this might not be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. Legal case law in the state might have some opinions and decisions on this issue.

See. what gripes me is the Anthonys know by now what the law is concerning trespassing. So the Anthony's are just goading people by putting that tape across the sidewalk. Someone, be it a reporter or protester is going to cross the yellow tape on the sidewalk which is legal to do but GA or CA is going to have a "showdown" with this person on TV. I see it coming and I am not even psychic.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

IMO this tape thing shows two things very clearly. One is that Cindy and George are very controlling, and two that they don't think the law applies to them.

I see these actions they take, and it becomes clearer and clearer how Casey got to be the way she is.

If you watch the video of Cindy and the protesters, you can see that she knows perfectly well that the sidewalk and grassy area past it is *not* her property. Several times she tells people, as she's standing on the lawn, to get off her property. She follows that with comments about the lawn being her property and agreeing that the sidewalk is not.

If she knows it, George knows it too.

\They cruise on past that knowledge of the laws with the tape and signs.

He also said last night during his rant, "You assume Casey doesn't know where Caylee is," among other assumptions. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Well if Casey knows where Caylee is...then ...then that would mean she has been lying all this time. Say it isn't so. :eek:

I'm gonna be bald because of that webcam. Is someone intentionally shutting it off everytime something happens??? They're toying with us, right?
I bet they're sitting in the van with their laptop, looking at WS's, going "wanna see sumthin' funny, watch this" BOOM...webcam gone.

( my responses are above in the red )

I guess my defense of them is because I don't believe THEY did anything to that poor little girl. It appears to me that they get slammed and name called almost MORE than Casey. Which is where I think it belongs. They frustrate me, but the focus shouldn't be them, IMO

Hiya Logic.

I'll agree with you that they're not being treated very nicely.

But I have just a VERY little amount of sympathy for people who LOOK FOR trouble & then complain when they find it.

And meanwhile.... TES is searching for their granddaughter's body & the only thing we hear from them is how angry they are the WAY Casey was re-arrested? And they're considering SUING LE?!!!!

Blech. I can't fault people for being angry at them.

That isn't so clear. If someone wants to walk past their house on the sidewalk -- keep moving -- or stop for a very brief time to chat with a neighbor -- this would be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. But, if someone wants to set up a lawnchair -- this might not be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. Legal case law in the state might have some opinions and decisions on this issue.

The fact is George does not have the right to physically remove anyone at anytime. If he has a prob he should call the police.

I'm gonna be bald because of that webcam. Is someone intentionally shutting it off everytime something happens??? They're toying with us, right?
I bet they're sitting in the van with their laptop, looking at WS's, going "wanna see sumthin' funny, watch this" BOOM...webcam gone.

Ya, and they are laughing their butts off at us, cause they moved the cam....
"Here, we will give them just the very edge of the property...watch em squirm!!!"

IMO this tape thing shows two things very clearly. One is that Cindy and George are very controlling, and two that they don't think the law applies to them.

I see these actions they take, and it becomes clearer and clearer how Casey got to be the way she is.

If you watch the video of Cindy and the protesters, you can see that she knows perfectly well that the sidewalk and grassy area past it is *not* her property. Several times she tells people, as she's standing on the lawn, to get off her property. She follows that with comments about the lawn being her property and agreeing that the sidewalk is not.

If she knows it, George knows it too.

\They cruise on past that knowledge of the laws with the tape and signs.

Actually, I believe both sides of the lawn and the sidewalk are the Anthony's property but have easements or dedications to public use on them. However, the use of the "Little Dude" may have gone beyond the reasonable use of the easements or dedications to public use. I posted more on this in the last few pages of this thread.

Looking at the webcam right now, I see an OCSO vehicle there.................wondering what is going on?

Devorahhh

Wonder if the media is getting a talking to or what??

LOL! Now you've done it! Why'd you tip them off again?

Ah, the poor souls on cam-control gotta have some fun, don't they?

*wait* that a po-po car or a taxi??????

I agree Logic13. In some of the raw interviews it really does appear as if some in the media are egging them on. Also, the lawnchair boys and the protestors were provoking them to speak and act. I think what C & G need most is peace. The public and the media needs to leave them alone for awhile.

JMHO,
K

I agree... and honestly who cares about the tape. They are trying to set some boundaries (which i believe have been crossed here) Casey's not even there anymore and the webcam is on them 24/7 and the reporters HAVE been on their lawn. I think its time to leave them alone now that, at least for the time being anyway, Casey's in jail where she belongs.. Cindy and George need some time to figure out and deal with the fact that their granddaughter is no longer with us and that her demise was at the hands of their own daughter. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member