Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

According to AS's postings, she traced all these fake twitter accounts of BC's to a server in Vancouver, BC. Can anyone actually find a "server"?

LOL - which street corner?? I'll pop out and have a look down the block!!!

When I saw RR's post, I thought about you right away. :waitasec: :crazy:

Well....:waitasec: I've got a wireless router but no server, servant, idiot savant or anything close. Just a couple of very spoiled pekingese dogs...:crazy:

You can find a server if it is not running through an anonymous proxy server. It is simply a computer, someone sets it up to be able to allow other computers to access through it. However, when something is going through a server, the computer that the blog is coming from could be anywhere in the world, simply accessing the server as it's address of the moment. Harder to track down, but can be done. (Not by me, by professionals.) Hope that makes sense.

look at Amelia's last Tweet. She has claimed that she has called the police on Rob.

Can anyone spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S?

look at Amelia's last Tweet. She has claimed that she has called the police on Rob.

I think they are writing a book and using their followers as material :banghead:

When I read her posts at the weekend she said he (RH) had bragged online about having insider knowledge of the Lisa Irwin case, which is apparently not far from where he lives... and so she called Missouri police. I hope that part is true. God knows these cases bring out vermin from everywhere trying to insert themselves in these tragic cases.

You would need to ask AZLawyer or someone on the legal thread to get a "real" answer but I believe a doctor is obligated to report it - no sure about a shrink Dr. and no the legal team can't report anything she tells them as far as I know.

If a person is a legal adult, no one is mandated to report sexual abuse. The person as an adult can report it even if it happened when they were a child.
Hope this helps.
I have been lurking, not posting, especially on the threads about FCA since ethically I cannot suggest a diagnosis without personally interviewing her, but I have enjoyed the fray! It may be that things will be and already are worse for FCA's camp, than they would have been if she had been found guilty!

HI momshrink, thanks for stopping in.

I'm wondering about Casey's inference that George was molesting Caylee. Shouldn't it be reported if the mother of a child - a mother who reports she was sexually molested - reports to a physician that her offender is molesting her child?

It just seems so wrong to me that Casey is able to get away with all of this lying without any consequenses and ditto with her parents.

My two cents... Amelia is casey's ghost writer. She is creating hype about her twitter and hate for casey in order to get people buying her book. Which will go directly into FCA's pocket.

HI momshrink, thanks for stopping in.

I'm wondering about Casey's inference that George was molesting Caylee. Shouldn't it be reported if the mother of a child - a mother who reports she was sexually molested - reports to a physician that her offender is molesting her child?

It just seems so wrong to me that Casey is able to get away with all of this lying without any consequenses and ditto with her parents.

The problem is that Caylee was found as a skeleton, and then was cremated. There is no way to get any proof that what Casey said is true, which is why she said it. What is there to investigate when the victim is deceased and cremated? You can't tell sexual abuse from skeletal remains or ashes. :(

JVM - wanting Baez to call her

She does this every time. Baez or his wife is going to have to take out a restraining order on stalker JVM. I can't believe how desperate she is for Baez!

My two cents... Amelia is casey's ghost writer. She is creating hype about her twitter and hate for casey in order to get people buying her book. Which will go directly into FCA's pocket.

That can make sense.

If a book is in the works you want to hype her up to drive intrigue and thus sales when it hits.

If a person is a legal adult, no one is mandated to report sexual abuse. The person as an adult can report it even if it happened when they were a child.
Hope this helps.
I have been lurking, not posting, especially on the threads about FCA since ethically I cannot suggest a diagnosis without personally interviewing her, but I have enjoyed the fray! It may be that things will be and already are worse for FCA's camp, than they would have been if she had been found guilty!

I've been waiting for you to jump in with something that made sense but realized you probably wouldn't without a "real time" conversation with said "patient".

But my comments were in answer to OCA's suggestion to her psychiatrist that George was molesting Caylee also. So it was Caylee the question was about.

That can make sense.

If a book is in the works you want to hype her up to drive intrigue and thus sales when it hits.

What AS is posting is nothing original though, or particularly intriguing.
She states her opinion very forcefully that Casey is guilty of murder.
I haven't seen any comment on her site that I haven't seen (and thought) on this site....

Casey isn't smart enough but she is devious enough, lying is lying - whether you make people up or pretend to be someone else.

She made up Zanny, but then created Zanny in the image SHE wanted to be: taller, a perfect 10, hispanic. She pretended to be Caylee's nanny during the day, and paid herself for that job with Cindy's money. She absolutely is able to become someone else.

Yes, but she's too egotistical. She would out herself in no time. She made up those people and used the images to pretend they were real. She never actually pretended to be Zanny, or Juliette Lewis, or anyone else she made up. I do think that maybe the anonymity of the internet may help her pretend to be someone else, but I don't see it lasting. Casey is too vain and caught up in herself. She wouldn't be able to pretend to be someone for long before completely outing herself. Her narcissism outweighs her deviousness and cleverness. If it didn't, we would have never heard of her. She couldn't even play quiet for a whole year on her probation. Six months into it, and she's blown herself wide open. Why would she pretend to be someone who helped out her? That doesn't make any sense to me. If she is, she's doing a terrible job of it as I know as I don't trust any of the Twitter Twits that have been posting since the video came out. We hear different things daily. There's no telling what is true and what is not. It's gotten to be completely ridiculous!

Then again, maybe in Casey's world, that's just the way she wants it. All chaos and games, that definitely suits her style. Maybe she had a hand in this in getting her supporters to adopt fictitious names and tweet nonsense, but I don't believe she's doing it herself. Those people better watch out, though. The moment Casey doesn't need them anymore, or if they get into real trouble, she won't be the one saving them or being their friend. She's just like Terri Horman, who got her friends to buy batphones to talk to her on so the police wouldn't know about their conversations, and then let them get investigated, look the fool for doing so, and never came to their defense. These type of people are users and abusers. Why do the dirty work when you can get some gullible fool to do it for you? These people don't realize how expendable they are to Casey, not one bit.

That can make sense.

And Amelia looks like a FCA hater, so people may very well buy it.

I think FCA is behind Amelia some way some how.

ETA: or Baez ....

I'm leaning toward the latter - if it's true that he knows everything ahead of time, what other explanation is there? She's having a great time being other people via the web.
Most ironic aspect of that is, she's only talking to herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back