Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Yeah. I say we pack it up? Who cares if Jose quit or if he was fired? I think we're all being played anyway. We're all smarter than this and I think we should wait it out until something concrete happens. Until then... don't give them the time of day.

I am NOT a happy camper. :aktion1:

I just spent the last 38 minutes removing over 100 posts that had NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread and at least 95% of those posts were discussing tweets from unknown sources. Ticked off in a major way here.

NO MORE TWEETS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN AN MSM REPORTER.

If anyone posts any anonymous tweets, including promoting discussion by paraphrasing anonymous tweets - the poster will get a TIME OUT. If that happens, don't quote and perpetuate the discussion unless you want a WS vacation too.

AMEN ! And :tyou:

All these tweets were getting confusing !

:seeya:

Well I say thank heavens for Beach!! Reading through here I was starting to think I was losing my mind...:crazy:

You know, that is a scary thought. She really can say what she wants now. Maybe that's why DS and Baez are leaving. They realize that they never had control of her, and they can't stop her either. Once that video came out, they knew their moneymaking days were over. I bet they were hoping she got out of probation early. Too bad she didn't stay quiet until after she got off early, which probably won't happen now. They need to get away while the getting is good! Maybe there is some kind of confession video, not a real confession of course, but one where she tells a whole new tale of what happened to Caylee and she's going to try to pass it off as the real truth...

BBM: Yes --this sounds like something she would do ... :waitasec: and this would not surprise me !

And I agree -- DS and JB never had control of CA, never could control CA, and they never will be able to control her ...

:waitasec: I just don't know what took them so long to figure that out ... :waitasec:

I promised myself that I would not allow myself to get sucked into this case again. Yet here I am.

*gulps coffee*

Hermes help me.

Yes Alice, it's down the rabbit hole again. I'm still waiting for the Queen to yell, "Off with her head."

We all knew chit would hit the fan sooner than later. It's just sooner than most expected. I'm still trying to figure out who the Cheshire cat is. Someone stated on another thread that a Casey story is in the next Enquirer. I looked up their site and sure enough it's true. But from the front page it doesn't look favorable for her. The print is small but it does show her on the front with a couple of smaller pics and a few captions. One is a pick of Jesus and Caylee and it says that the EVIL Mom has this pic beside her bed. One caption said something about , it looks like sexual something? Whatever. I'd say it's not flattering for her and my guess would be that someone else may have summited it. But then again, with knowing FCA the way we now do, It could be her "backward" kind of way to make some money. Who knows, she might think, hey, they think this negative about me anyways, I may as well cash in on that. ***shrugs*** Doesn't appear from the front cover as what I would expect as a one on one interview with FCA. But who knows. Perhaps Jose seen or heard this was coming out and decided to put on his walking shoes. Who knows at this juncture with so much happening. I guess we shall hear all about it soon enough. I don't buy the Enquirer but I'm sure we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

I find it strange that other than the little blip on Geraldo the other night that there hasn't been much out of Baez. He did issue a statement that he was not related to RH, but I don't recall anything else. He won't confirm or deny that he is no longer part of FCA's defense team. Usually, his mug is all over the airwaves when things heat up.

My guess is his pride is in the toilet and he is massively embarrassed! Baez is a guy with an ego big enough for three of him from my point of view. I remember that little clip I saw from a reporter who caught Jose and his wife in the airport just after the trial. His wife was so proud of him and asked the reporter if she wanted his autograph.

So I think his expectations were that he would be offered some big gig, and get lots of positive press, be wined and dined while fielding offers for OCA and getting his cut.

Instead he's almost a pariah, it looks like he's lost his homes, his practise hasn't grown and his wife and family are probably mega unhappy with him. So there he goes - slinking off to Miami with his tail between his legs.

I wouldn't be talking either.

My guess is his pride is in the toilet and he is massively embarrassed! Baez is a guy with an ego big enough for three of him from my point of view. I remember that little clip I saw from a reporter who caught Jose and his wife in the airport just after the trial. His wife was so proud of him and asked the reporter is she wanted his autograph.

So I think his expectations were that he would be offered some big gig, and get lots of positive press, be wined and dined while fielding offers for OCA and getting his cut.

Instead he's almost a pariah, it looks like he's lost his homes, his practise hasn't grown and his wife and family are probably mega unhappy with him. So there he goes - slinking off to Miami with his tail between his legs.

I wouldn't be talking either.

Thanks for your thoughtful post. My earlier post about having a "smidgen of sympathy" for Baez wasn't popular, but it's not in my nature to wish harm on anyone. Yes, I believe that everyone will eventually pay for their misdeeds, but it is for G-d to decide how, when, and in what capacity. Bottom line here is that many people have born the brunt of Casey Anthony's behaviors, and the fallout will likely continue for some time. jmo

Yes Alice, it's down the rabbit hole again. I'm still waiting for the Queen to yell, "Off with her head."

(snipped for space)

Thanks for the informative post.

Sometimes when you stick your hands down a rabbit hole to catch the bunny you get bitten by the snakes.

We all knew chit would hit the fan sooner than later. It's just sooner than most expected. I'm still trying to figure out who the Cheshire cat is. Someone stated on another thread that a Casey story is in the next Enquirer. I looked up their site and sure enough it's true. But from the front page it doesn't look favorable for her. The print is small but it does show her on the front with a couple of smaller pics and a few captions. One is a pick of Jesus and Caylee and it says that the EVIL Mom has this pic beside her bed. One caption said something about , it looks like sexual something? Whatever. I'd say it's not flattering for her and my guess would be that someone else may have summited it. But then again, with knowing FCA the way we now do, It could be her "backward" kind of way to make some money. Who knows, she might think, hey, they think this negative about me anyways, I may as well cash in on that. ***shrugs*** Doesn't appear from the front cover as what I would expect as a one on one interview with FCA. But who knows. Perhaps Jose seen or heard this was coming out and decided to put on his walking shoes. Who knows at this juncture with so much happening. I guess we shall hear all about it soon enough. I don't buy the Enquirer but I'm sure we'll be hearing about it soon enough.
Hey now that she's made the Enquirer, there goes any hope for her $1,000,000 payday for her first interview and disguises for her "makeover"!!!

Hey now that she's made the Enquirer, there goes any hope for her $1,000,000 payday for her first interview and disguises for her "makeover"!!!

Okay, I'll be the first to admit, I bought it. Yes, I, Melanie, bought the National Enquirer today! 2 1/2 pages on the felon - you bet.

For those who haven't read it yet, there's rumblings of video #3, a 10 minute deal, that the Enquirer viewed, but didn't purchase.

So there's someone out there trying to sell it IMHO.

Not much new that hasn't been discussed here. Lot's of innuendos, and that she's living with a preacher family, and keeps a piccie of Caylee on her bedstand. Oh, and she wants to move to France and have twins.

But remember, it's the Enquirer folks. Just like Tweets and FB pages - take it with a grain of salt.

MOO

Mel

Okay, I'll be the first to admit, I bought it. Yes, I, Melanie, bought the National Enquirer today! 2 1/2 pages on the felon - you bet.

For those who haven't read it yet, there's rumblings of video #3, a 10 minute deal, that the Enquirer viewed, but didn't purchase.

Not much new that hasn't been discussed here. Lot's of innuendos, and that she's living with a preacher family, and keeps a piccie of Caylee on her bedstand. Oh, and she wants to move to France and have twins.

But remember, it's the Enquirer folks. Just like Tweets and FB pages - take it with a grain of salt.

MOO

Mel
Okay thanks! Now none of the rest of us need to buy it and line her pockets.
France? What happened to Ireland, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Mexico??? Did they all reject her???

France? What happened to Ireland, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Mexico??? Did they all reject her???

I'll be the one turning the cover page over to the back up here in Canada!:floorlaugh:

Exactly! Melanie was brave enough to buy it and share the details! Thanks Mel! :seeya:

And yeah....really....France? Maybe she'll change her name to a French name. Maybe she's even practicing it already...online! :crazy:

Oh no, the felon didn't get a penny for this article! No direct quotes from her or nuffin. Lots of "a source close to the felon" said....

She's having lots of fisties tonight knowing she lost out once again on the big payday!

And the last place she could get into is France, IMHO. They won't want her there - heck they didn't even like me visiting (dangit if they don't like American tourists) LOL

MOO

Mel

Oops - realize I'm wayyyy off topic. Sorry Mods. Zippin it ;)

Oh no, the felon didn't get a penny for this article! No direct quotes from her or nuffin. Lots of "a source close to the felon" said....

She's having lots of fisties tonight knowing she lost out once again on the big payday!

And the last place she could get into is France, IMHO. They won't want her there - heck they didn't even like me visiting (dangit if they don't like American tourists) LOL

MOO

Mel

Oops - realize I'm wayyyy off topic. Sorry Mods. Zippin it ;)

my bold yeah I was just scrolling down to say that...no, she wont be living in france, I am very sure of that :floorlaugh: she could be rich, powerful, and NOT a murderer and it still wouldnt be very likely.

MOO

Mel

keeps a pic of caylee on her bedstand? god forgive me i hope that picture haunts her rest of her life....wait she doesnt have a soul...move to france??? LMAO! im sure they would LOVE the most hated woman in america! -NOT! thanks melanie, for being brave to buy the NE. i admit, i havent gotten it yet b/c i havent gotten paid yet lol.
im sure JB is living his bella vita after helping get this woman off scott free. looked at as a pariah, and if he quit, or she fired him? yeah, the chickens are coming home to roost.

MOO

Mel

What, no more RV tour in Costa Rica with an Irish baby and her bff? I was so looking forward to that....I guess she's not a sneeze prophet anymore! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO
Mel

As a twin, I'm insulted. She couldn't take care of one child, let alone two!

The felon wants to have twins?? What the heck?! She couldn't wait to get rid of the one she had!

Not unless her dreamed-of future sugar/baby daddy could afford a nanny (not a Xanax nanny, not a Zanny nanny...a real nanny) to actually care for the hapless kids (whom she would drag out for photo ops, just like poor Caylee). And she's vain about her body; I don't think a twin pregnancy would work for her..lol. Please, if there is a G-d, no more babies for this egg donor. It's too horrible to even think about. :(

MOO

Mel

To the citizens of France: You will have my sympathy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back