Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

I believe she is too. She’s truly a “Bad Seed” like Rhoda in the movie. IMO
Don't forget BPD she has all the traits, and they live two lives, change their names, have no empathy and it goes on and on. Her lack of emotions for her 2 year old baby is enough for me. It was if she lost her phone, not her child.

I believe she is too. She’s truly a “Bad Seed” like Rhoda in the movie. IMO
To me, she is one of the most evil people (murderers) I have witnessed: Her evil knows no bounds. After reading how upset or angry she was after her father passed a lie detector test, I fully expect her to do some type of rebuttal- it will be vile and nasty- I don't know if she will take a lie detector test---

I finally figured out the WHY, y’all. It wasn’t because she wanted her Bella vita life. Or that she didn’t want to be a mom anymore because guess what.. she wasn’t a mom. And she was able to go party all she wanted. Why? Because George and Cindy were Caylee’s true parents. They provided her everything she could ever want or need. George and Cindy loved Caylee more than they loved Casey. From the moment little one was born, Casey was shoved to the side. Didn’t we hear that Cindy threatened many times to take away Casey’s parental rights? Even on one 911 call she told Casey they’d go to court. She killed Caylee to get back at her parents. She was jealous Caylee had the love she craved from G and C. What would hurt her parents the most? Caylee being gone where they couldn’t have her. She thought she’d get away with it until the car incident. George loved Caylee more than life itself.. hence when he tried to kill himself in that motel. She was and still is a selfish who only cares about what benefits her. She has no remorse. She doesn’t miss that little girl. She’s sad and crying because she will always be known as a baby killer who threw her dad under the bus.
I could see this being the motivation.

I don't think that the family dynamic should be totally dismissed. C. is ultimately responsible. But that family dynamic did some damage. I don't know how, but I can sure see the end result. Dysfunction with a capital D!!!

I've never understood how that jury completely ignored Dr. Garavaglia's testimony about how the Duct Tape was placed, three pieces, across Caylee's eyes, nose and mouth. Dr. G came right out and called it a 'homicide'.
Along with the dead body stench in the car trunk that Casey drove, there is just no doubt She Did It, or knew exactly what happened to Caylee.
Cadaver dogs hit on that car trunk, and that was ignored also. Dogs are used to locate living people in emergency situations like earthquakes, etc., and certainly can pick up the smell of death. Yet Baez called it all 'junk science' that the prosecution was using and got away with it.
And the death band hair was in the trunk as well, another scientific fact that got lost at trial.
Something else that I question is the fact that Cindy let one entire month go by before taking action and calling law enforcement.
Why do you think no one called authorities for a month, in your opinion?

I believe with all my heart that Casey and Casey alone was responsible for the death of precious Caylee. I believe with all my heart if there is a Hell Casey will burn forever and ever. I also believe that the cause of death being "homicide by undetermined means" was what trapped that jury and caused them to vote for an acquittal. If you can't determine how she was murdered, you also can't determine when and by whom "beyond a reasonable doubt". I don't like it but I understand the law and juries and why it worked out that way. Had I been on the jury, however, I'd have hung it up hard so there'd have been a retrial rather than letting that freaking psychopath skate free.

This has always bothered me!! There is no good reason I can think of that they didn’t call authorities sooner! That’s living in some extreme denial! They were caretakers of Caylee and they didn’t see her for a month! If my cat is missing for 2 hours I am freaking out and combing the neighborhood!

Well-- I am sure you remember Karla Homolka-- she being the wife of Paul
Bernardo--those two were repulsive rapists and killers in Canada--she assisted
In killing her own sister with some type of overdose of drugs or anesthesia. He remains
In prison-- she got out after 12 years!!!!!

Last I heard she was married with kids!!!

Casey Anthony is still young and attractive--dont kid yourself-- there are plenty of
Men who would be willing to be with her and even marry her
Sometimes it seems like the people who want children the most and who would be highly dedicated parents, they seem to, for any of a variety of reasons, have the most difficulty having them.

I'm not sure if she intentionally killed her daughter or not, but I think it's best for everyone involved that she not have any more children.

This has always bothered me!! There is no good reason I can think of that they didn’t call authorities sooner! That’s living in some extreme denial! They were caretakers of Caylee and they didn’t see her for a month! If my cat is missing for 2 hours I am freaking out and combing the neighborhood!
Yes!! I agree. I have dogs, and I couldn't function if one of mine went missing.

Does anyone know, have they ever asked that question of the grandparents? I'm not blaming them. I'd just like to know their thought process during that time. Maybe they couldn't deal with the thought that she could be missing. I guess fear and grief hit everyone differently.

I am sure that she could be tripped up, she is easy to get enraged, we all saw her temper on those 'jailhouse tapes'.
When I watched my sociopathic brother, I could see his blood start to boil if I cornered him about one of his many lies. The problem with a liar is they tell so many that confusion sets in.
A polygraph would be difficult for her, she'll never do it. LOL
Or, she could be so entrenched in her lies that she'd pass the polygraph. ughhh

I will not watch Anthony spout more lies. She should be on death row, if not already dead. I did watch the polygraph show on Cindy and George though. It appalls me that Cindy thinks Caylee drowned. Anthony put duct tape over that child's mouth and nose! That did not happen in a pool. This was not an accident. She shut her child up so she could *advertiser censored* around. How anyone could believe a single word out of her mouth after watching that trial and her constant stream of lies is beyond me. She does not deserve to spend one more second on this earth and she certainly doesn't deserve a tv show to spread her evil deceptions on her family and the society at large.

I will not watch Anthony spout more lies. She should be on death row, if not already dead. I did watch the polygraph show on Cindy and George though. It appalls me that Cindy thinks Caylee drowned. Anthony put duct tape over that child's mouth and nose! That did not happen in a pool. This was not an accident. She shut her child up so she could *advertiser censored* around. How anyone could believe a single word out of her mouth after watching that trial and her constant stream of lies is beyond me. She does not deserve to spend one more second on this earth and she certainly doesn't deserve a tv show to spread her evil deceptions on her family and the society at large.
Could not agree more that Casey doesnt deserve to continue breathing--I guess Cindy
Cannot face the reality that her daughter is a cold blooded killer!

Sometimes it seems like the people who want children the most and who would be highly dedicated parents, they seem to, for any of a variety of reasons, have the most difficulty having them.

I'm not sure if she intentionally killed her daughter or not, but I think it's best for everyone involved that she not have any more children.
Doesnt the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth demonstrate an intentional killing?

Or, she could be so entrenched in her lies that she'd pass the polygraph. ughhh
LOL - It would be so interesting though, if they questioned her about each version she has told of Caylee's death (I've lost count!) to see her reactions.
'As I sit here, I honestly don't know what happened to Caylee' (a few years ago) was the most ridiculous one yet, and though I haven't watched her 'documentary', I did see some brief clips where she appears to be unraveling while blaming George endlessly for all sorts of horrible actions.
I think she is mentally unbalanced and lost in her own little world of delusions.

I wish the person administering the polygraph to Cindy would have asked her if it was really her who researched chloroform on her computer 80 -something times as she claimed during the trial. She said she looked it up, not Casey.
Yes, and even her employer came forward to state that Cindy was at work at the time, and not at home making computer searches.

I can't fathom Cindy's behavior on that, I recall she spoke to Casey on the phone during that month, but she never got to speak to Caylee, suspicious enough in itself.
And even then Cindy called law enforcement only after she and George found the car with the death stench at the impound lot.
I can't recall all the details now, but according to Cindy's mother, Cindy had that vicious argument with Casey the night of Sunday, June 15, 2008, and Casey took off with Caylee that very night, and never returned.
I thought at the time that Cindy was frightened to find out the truth.
(Yet both Cindy and George state that Casey and Caylee were at home the morning of Monday, June 16, 2008. If I recall correctly, there were emails from Cindy's mother about that argument the previous night?)

O.k., I'll take the hate for this. I think the jury was correct. I'm NOT necessarily saying I think Casey was innocent but with no way to be able to determine a cause of death, no way to be able to put together a reliable timeline, no eyewitnesses and no confession, I can't see how any jury was going to convict her of murder.
Thinking about it, if a man was driving around with a child's dead body in his trunk for something like a week, and his baby had 'gone missing', later found with duct tape wrapped around its head and dumped in the woods, I would believe that a jury would probably find him liable.
Just my opinion I know, but in this case the defense used the 'poor me' young abused woman explanation to spin Caylee's murder, they had nothing else.
And it worked, unfortunately.

So many of my links to the original case are no longer working, but this site has more information on this case than most. Of particular interest are the emails from Rick Plesea (Cindy's brother) back and forth with Cindy, and how Rick knew what Casey was up to. He tried to make Cindy open her eyes, to no avail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back