Casey as CEO

I agree with JBean. Iirc, closer to the end of the visit, George started trying to tell KC something to the effect of how lucky...or special she was because not everyone got to stay in the part of the jail that she was staying in. She quickly shot him down.

On making a good CEO....not KC per say....but from some links I read from the psychology thread, people with personality disorders, such as the ones KC seems to have, make good CEOs, according to the authors of said sites, papers....whatever!
Oh gosh you know you are right.

I think the Anthonys may have been coached in methods of trying to deal with Casey and that was exhibited on these tapes. It is apparent that Casey has a need for power and the Anthonys were playing to that need in the hopes of extracting information from her.

I also think because of the complex mother-daughter relationship, that these visits would have been more productive if only George and Lee had attended. Cindy could have visited her separately but kept the discussions to "How are you today?" type stuff so that Casey would believe her mother was supporting her.

Any 4 of these 7 characteristics define a socioipathic personality:
failure to conform to social norms
being deceitful and manipulating
being impulsive
being irritable or aggressive
being unconcerned about the safety of the self or anybody else
being consistently irresponsible
being unconcerned and unremorseful for hurting or stealing

IMO, Casey exhibits most of these traits in the video.

Now, would Casey make a good CEO? The fact of the matter is that sociopaths DO make good CEO's. But it requires education or at least a great deal of learning on your own. Casey WAS successfully faking a career and life she did not have for two years effectively enough that most of her friends and her parents were fooled. However, she was not a good enough liar about minor stuff so her friends and family were very aware that she told lies. She didn't do a good job of stealing, although she had been allowed to get away with it by her parents, rather than turn her into the police, which is what should have happened. I'm sure Cindy and George chose not to turn her in because of Caylee, but sadly, that was the WRONG decision. Casey wasn't willing or was too lazy to cut all ties and run at a moments notice in order to get away with her crimes. Sadly, it appears that she just didn't quite have what it takes to make a successful life of being a sociopath. If she did, I don't believe she would have been caught at such a young age. So, no, I don't think Casey could have made a good CEO.

she graduated from high school and has a diploma..revealed in the doc dumps.

I think George was trying to break it down into some sort of terms that would make her feel powerful. Perhaps ,this was his stab at some 2 bit psychology that would make her feel in charge and not controlled even though she was in jail. At THAT point they were still trying to find a live Caylee. Alienating her from them would probably not have been wise, so George was trying to work his way into KC's confidence. JMHO of course.

I think it was for a psychological reason too.

I think they were hoping if they fed Casey's ego and made Casey feel in charge and like she was bossing them she would talk and give them information that would lead to finding Caylee.

It was all for naught, Caylee had been dead for two months.

I never believed he lost the money in a scam...I think it was just a case of another A wanting to play the victim when he said that. It sounds a lot better than losing the family's money gambling or on women. This way people feel sorry for poor George for having his money stolen. And he wants to have a job with a non-profit? How crazy can this be???

I think George was the parent who was the one enabling Casey.

1.He suspected she was not working,he was the one home in the daytime.

2.He treats her like she is daddys little 5yr old,instead of an adult.

3.He took the blame for her running up all kinds of debt.

4.He was the former LE,he should have called the police when he was afraid to open Caseys trunk cause he thought Caylee was in there.

5.Lee said his father was always cleaning the cars,Most likely he was the one who tried to clean out the evidence from the trunk.

I just cannot imagine how terrible George and Cindy must feel bringing such a human being of a daughter into this world. Of course, it is only natural for them to love their daughter, but she is so cold and calculating and totally without respect or regard for anyone other than herself. I pray for George and Cindy every day, that God will give them the strength to walk thru this horrendous and sad time in their life.

They talk to her as though she is a child. It was pointed out by one of the psychs on NG last night that this was the way parents spoke to young children, and that they should deal with adult children differently. This was not a 7 year old who crayoned the wall, this is a 22 year old mother who "lost" her child.

KC as CEO- wallstreet - bailout... scarey.

KC as CEO, hmmmm wonder what the Code of Ethics and Discipline Policy would look like?

They talk to her as though she is a child. It was pointed out by one of the psychs on NG last night that this was the way parents spoke to young children, and that they should deal with adult children differently. This was not a 7 year old who crayoned the wall, this is a 22 year old mother who "lost" her child.

Everytime they dared to question ANYTHING in any way, Casey said she would end the visit.

They had to placate Casey and feed her ego so she would stay with them and talk. It is VERY obvious George and Cindy are desperate for Casey to say something to give them hope.

It didn't happen. In fact you can see the disappointment in their faces over some of Casey's words. Cindy is in tears and looks ready to be sick part of the time. Casey knows she has them where she wants them and is relishing the attention.

IMO

she graduated from high school and has a diploma..revealed in the doc dumps.

I think George was trying to break it down into some sort of terms that would make her feel powerful. Perhaps ,this was his stab at some 2 bit psychology that would make her feel in charge and not controlled even though she was in jail. At THAT point they were still trying to find a live Caylee. Alienating her from them would probably not have been wise, so George was trying to work his way into KC's confidence. JMHO of course.

Per Cindy she did not graduate with her class. I think she got her diploma after the fact so that is where confusion rests.

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16947154/detail.html

Originally posted by JayBee1940...
Not to contradict you; but, if you can find the emails that CA's mother wrote, she made mentioned that and made a statement like "KC ran up the tab", but GA had to cover the debt...possibly online gambling.

That was the email that CA's brother wrote to CA. He was telling her about all the underhanded things he knew KC had done, i.e. using the stolen check info from her granddad's account to buy a new phone, using CA's credit cards, etc... and CA blamed GA for the money trouble. CA's bro said he knew about GA losing money in the online gambling scam but GA had paid most of that back from a workman's comp settlement years prior, then in payments.

He said "Casey ran up the tab" (seems to infer to CA that this time it was KC so don't blame it on GA). It's in the doc dump.

also, all he was trying to say is that she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut about the whereabouts of caylee if baez says so, because he works FOR HER. it's not the worst analogy in the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back