Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying in any way shapes of form to defend anything KC has done, but as a person with a siezure disorder I have lost long periods of time. I consealed it for 5 years until I was driving with a friend to my sisters house and half way there I forgot where I was, who I was with and where I was going. I did not have an accident she alerted me something was wrong. I had many tests and mri of brain and was found to be epileptic. I no longer drive and my siezure have become worse, but in the begining I would just space out and not remember anything.

It has been said that KC has had at least one siezure, it is entirely possible that she is in the begining stages of full blown epilespys. It took 5 years for mine to develope to that stage. It was a result of falling on ice.

For a month?!

The police didn't say she had a sudden personality change. They asked if anything had happened to her in the past 2 years.

Yeah, something did happen and it isn't that difficult to pin-point, IMO. Casey had a baby and was no longer the center of the universe. She was expected to grow up, to be a mother, to work and be responsible. She had no desire to settle down, that is obvious! She blew off her job, wanted to hang out with her friends all the time (lied about having a job at the sporting store so she could hang out with friends when she was supposed to be "working") and party.. she wanted to meet men, spend the night at boyfriends houses and she couldn't, because of Caylee or if she did then mommy would call and make her come home. Casey wanted to continue living her life on her terms, for her, not for her child.

Having a baby and being expected to care for that baby changed everything...IMO that's the "something" that happened!
OLG, though I can understand why you think this, we do know that Casey got good grades in school, and was only one half credit shy of graduating, which I recently read, (latest doc dump) she did complete, and has a diploma. She simply wasn't allowed to graduate with her class (cap and gown thing) So, this implies to me that she did get up everyday, go to classes, do her work, pass her tests, and get her credits. All except one class.
In other words, she wasn't skipping school, hanging out at the park, smoking dope and sleeping around during the day.
Also IIRC, the reason LE asks this is because she suddenly changed. She went from a good student and working adult to a liar and thief. They said age 20. IIRC
In the year 2005 Right after Caylee was born and came home from the hospital, Lee moved out, and so did George. Did Caylee get Lee's room, or was it a spare room? I don't know the answer to this. George moved out because Cindy found out that she was major in debt due what George said was a gambling problem, however, he tells LE that it was an email scam he got suckered from. Question; is this second story true? If we find that a male relative fathered Caylee, then we may also discover that this is when she suddenly changed. If it's true, would she feel betrayed by the people she trusted the most and tried to please, and begins to act out, with lying, stealing, verbal abuse to parents? Telling JG he is daddy so she can escape her family? then when a paternity test is done, his family rejects her, and she spirals into drinking, sleeping around, etc?
This is the Casey and family...psychological profile thread, so I think it's a proper thread to ask the questions.
Thank you for allowing me to express my opinion, and the space to ask the questions. :)

Not trying in any way shapes of form to defend anything KC has done, but as a person with a siezure disorder I have lost long periods of time. I consealed it for 5 years until I was driving with a friend to my sisters house and half way there I forgot where I was, who I was with and where I was going. I did not have an accident she alerted me something was wrong. I had many tests and mri of brain and was found to be epileptic. I no longer drive and my siezure have become worse, but in the begining I would just space out and not remember anything.

It has been said that KC has had at least one siezure, it is entirely possible that she is in the begining stages of full blown epilespys. It took 5 years for mine to develope to that stage. It was a result of falling on ice.

Wow sorry you've had to go through that!:blowkiss:

KC had 1 seizure months before IIRC following a night of heavy drinking, Jesse doesn't know where she went or what she did when she left his apt that morning, but she came back and they both "passed out" his words not mine.

I seizure doesn't do it for me.

We also know that she lied to JG and told him he was the father. I expect this to be around her 19th birthday. This is the first time we hear a change. It's the first time we hear of her lying.
If anyone knows of lies before that please correct me. If anyone knows of stealing before she was pg, please correct my info here also.
The change appears sudden, but it could be because I don't have enough information. :)

I believe some of her other friends from HS claimed the lying started back then.

If she was still claiming to be a virgin at 7 mos gestation then we know she had been lying for a while.

RG said Jesse originally claimed KC was having female problems when he first questioned a possible pregnancy.

Thank you, that's really sweet of you!
YOUR strength is admirable, woman! I don't know if I could make it in a situation like yours, for real!! :blowkiss:

Please don't ever feel guilty (or allow her to make you feel guilty) for protecting yourself against what your daughter has allowed herself to become. You are doing the right thing! I pray she will see what she is doing to herself and get help, sooner rather than later! :blowkiss:

Thanks but I have no doubt you will face what's put in front of you, and deal. That's just what we do.:blowkiss:

I believe some of her other friends from HS claimed the lying started back then.

If she was still claiming to be a virgin at 7 mos gestation then we know she had been lying for a while.

RG said Jesse originally claimed KC was having female problems when he first questioned a possible pregnancy.

Her and her mother both- you cannot tell me Cindy didn't know Casey was pregnant, look at that wedding picture, OMG! LOL

Yes, you did hear that in the jail house conversations and Cindy also told LE in her interviews that she could detect Casey's lie if she could look her in the eyes. To me, this is a sad measure of Cindy's acceptance of outrageous behavior. She couldn't believe anything her daughter was saying at any time unless she performed this visual check. Disgusting.

Cindy never said looking in KC's eyes was the only way, she also said given time she could get the truth out of KC. (oops) I think if CA can read a lie on KC's face or eyes, she's one step up on those parents who wouldn't hear a lie if it chewed their ear off. And I've seen parents like that.

Cindy didn't believe a single thing KC said on those jail vids, watch CA's face.

I think CA was worried all along about KC's involvement, she knew KC did something. I'm sure she never thought it involved physical harm to Caylee, I think she even believed someone was setting KC up with the DNA in the car. To cover 'something' up or keep KC quiet.

No mother is going to just accept their beautiful, precious grand child is dead at their child's hand. It's not in our wiring. Sadly at some point CA's wires got disconnected and she went off the deep end, do you blame her? I don't.

Her and her mother both- you cannot tell me Cindy didn't know Casey was pregnant, look at that wedding picture, OMG! LOL

:rotfl: maybe if she studied something besides decomposition in nurses school!!

Sorry, I missed that one with RG.
Your second point I don't understand as I was asking about lies before her telling JG he was the daddy around her 3rd month gestation.
High School friends, could you remind me who? There has been tons of info, but I don't remember anyone saying she was a habitual liar before her pregnancy. It's late though and I'm muddled up.
Thanks for the kind response though, I do appreciate it.

If I give you names right now I'll screw them up, but both people I'm thinking of are boys she had gone to school with forever, and they had always been good friends in spite of the lies evidentially. One of them was the boy CA called and told him shouldn't talk to her anymore, the other was one of the Vag Lake boys. It may have been Sean but I wouldn't swear to it tonite, it's too late.

Sorry I hadn't noticed your point, requesting info from about HS.:blushingsmiley:

I have debilitating migraines (they are related to epilepsy, but I have only had one siezure in my life; im not epileptic) and have lost time before. When it started happening I told my doctor, now I take meds for it and it hasn't happened since.

How can the a's live in that house? Caylee would be haunting me!!! IMO
Do the a's watch all the tv shows about them?
Do they ever leave their house?
Does LA still work?
Interesting about how their lives have changed from shouting at the camera to complete isolation.

How can one blame them from being in complete isolation? They're grieving!! They loved that child. Their reactions to the shouting at camera was a normal reaction to being overwhelmed with all that transpired on their property, their fears, their grief. There were some real sicko's out for revenge on the family. I couldnt even begin to imagine what all they went through that we are not aware.

As a parent of a son who has epilepsy since 11 months old, (he is 18 years old now)...and as a Parent Coordinator for support of parents with children of seizure disorders with the Epilepsy Foundation, I can assure you even if Casey had epilepsy....that has nothing to do with the murder of Caylee.

As for lost time, that would be due to petit mal seizure (absence) in which one is "functioning" but not 100% cognitively aware of every moment. Example, like a light switch turning off and on. When on...cognitive awareness. When off..."time lost".

Hence is why many young children in grade school, who may have petit mals, are thought to be "day dreaming" when in reality they are in a midst of a seizure. This can be from a minute' second to a few seconds. Rarely longer than that. Not hours, not days.

Keep in mind, however, some may have multiple petit mal (absence seizures) over and again. For example, my son was having 10-15 petit mal seizures every 5 minutes at one point. (He has 5 different types of seizure disorders. Petit mal, complex partial, simple partial, grand mal-tonic clonic and myclonic) So if we were to say "Honey, put this on the kitchen table"....we would find out he put it on the dining room table. Reason being...the seizure took place during the word "kitchen"...hence all he heard was "Honey, put this on the <seizure> table."

Epilepsy and seizures does not, in my opinion, account for any of Casey Anthony's personality, actions and/or demeanors.

I have debilitating migraines (they are related to epilepsy, but I have only had one siezure in my life; im not epileptic) and have lost time before. When it started happening I told my doctor, now I take meds for it and it hasn't happened since.

Migraines are known to have varying degree's of effects on many people and yes, it is common to "lose time" during a migraine. Actually, there are patients that the family have rushed to the hospital thinking they were in the midst of a stroke and the patient was having a migraine.

Again, in my opinion, even if were a "physicial reason" that caused Casey to take the life of Caylee...(if we are going to talk hypothetical, here...because I believe she premeditated this out of sheer jealousy)....no physical ailment would have caused the lies, the 30 days of partying and all the other things that she did following the death of that beautiful child. She certainly was cognitively aware when she was driving cars, stealing from friends, partying, shopping, getting tattoo's, etc. No excuse, no mental incapacity, no seizures, none of that would fly by me if I were on the jury. This was pure evil narcissim, in my opinion.

But, her family was having problems long before that, with her lying and stealing. The pregnancy lie was, apparently, what finally caused the extended family rupture.

Wooh! She told Jesse at 3 mos!? He lied to RG while she was lying to everyone else? I hadn't heard that before.

Sorry if I give you names right now I'll screw them up, but both people I'm thinking of are boys she had gone to school with forever, and they had always been good friends in spite of the lies evidentially. One of them was the boy CA called and told him shouldn't talk to her anymore, the other was one of the Vag Lake boys. It may have been Sean but I wouldn't swear to it tonite, it's too late.

Sorry I hadn't noticed your point, requesting info from about HS.:blushingsmiley:

It was Ryan. She knew him since age six, and he said she was always a liar. JB called him to try to get a character witness.

Migraines are known to have varying degree's of effects on many people and yes, it is common to "lose time" during a migraine. Actually, there are patients that the family have rushed to the hospital thinking they were in the midst of a stroke and the patient was having a migraine.

Again, in my opinion, even if were a "physicial reason" that caused Casey to take the life of Caylee...(if we are going to talk hypothetical, here...because I believe she premeditated this out of sheer jealousy)....no physical ailment would have caused the lies, the 30 days of partying and all the other things that she did following the death of that beautiful child. She certainly was cognitively aware when she was driving cars, stealing from friends, partying, shopping, getting tattoo's, etc. No excuse, no mental incapacity, no seizures, none of that would fly by me if I were on the jury. This was pure evil narcissim, in my opinion.

And, you are correct, of course.

There is no medical record or bahavioral evidence of "lost time." in KC's background. Thee was one reported seizure, after a night of drinking. If she had any kind of level of consciousness altering neurologicql disorder, she would not have been allowed to drive.

If there had been ONE lapse of consciousness, or several, it would also not explain a concerted pattern of lying and covering up that spanned months.

KC is a sociopath, plan and simple.

Well if JB does go with the "Epileptic Incapacitation" claim he goes where other's have gone before...and failed. It appears that in order for him to present a "EI" argument, the defense must enter an insanity plea. I've included a link to a case (Florida 1991) in which the defense, on appeal, claims "EI" - interesting read.

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/78141/78141merits2.pdf

And, you are correct, of course.

There is no medical record or bahavioral evidence of "lost time." in KC's background. Thee was one reported seizure, after a night of drinking. If she had any kind of level of consciousness altering neurologicql disorder, she would not have been allowed to drive.

If there had been ONE lapse of consciousness, or several, it would also not explain a concerted pattern of lying and covering up that spanned months.

KC is a sociopath, plan and simple.

I'm not sure about not being allowed to drive. I go in for an MRI tomorrow and an EEG on Tuesday because I have had episodes of "lost time." I asked my nuerologist if I needed to stop driving until he figured out what was wrong and he said I could drive around the city, but not to drive on the highway. However, I refuse to drive until they find out what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa