Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has a million-dollar offer on the table.

In a WESH 2 News exclusive, reporter Dave McDaniel learned that a freelance TV producer is making an offer for Anthony's first interview once she leaves jail.

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2psv0D9

He said he has another check for jurors who want to join in on the interview.

The only way I'd listen to an interview of ICA is if she was hooked up to a Polygraph machine and JA was doing the questioning.

I wonder how many of you are lying when you say you would never, ever, watch a Casey Anthony interview, never, ever, watch a Lifetime movie about Casey, never, ever read a book authored by Casey....the point being, you are the reason that she will probably end up living the cushy life off the millions she will make from Caylee's story...because YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!!!!

I would buy a book that Casey wrote (which I'm not sure I could believe a word in there) IF, and ONLY IF, the proceeds went to a missing children's charity. I WILL NOT purchase anything that lines her pockets - she's made enough blood money off little Caylee. I might read it if it came from the library or if someone gave it to me, but I'm not sure it would be worth my time.

I don't have a desire to watch a movie about her either. What could possibly be in a movie that we haven't already witnessed via the internet over the last 3 years? A few more 'half-truths'? Rotting pizza experiment? Pig in a blanket?

Cindy planned to write a book (the whole reason for wanting to be in the courtroom, IMHO) and I won't read it either. IDC how Casey was raised - many decent people come from dsyfunctional families - so what could she possibly write? The truth? :floorlaugh:

Personally, I think the guy who is offering $1M is wasting his money...a HUGE WASTE. Doesn't he realize she is a convicted liar. Does he really think she will be honest with him? In the words of Judge Strickland, "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Indeed!

Yesterday on JVM, Harvey Levin from TMZ predicted that if a movie gets made about the Casey it could be done without Casey's participation. Harvey knows the entertainment business pretty well because he is an attorney who has worked with different types of people in Hollywood. He said that he doesn't see a lot of studios, networks or companies lining up to buy Casey's rights because of potential issues or pull outs from advertisers, investors and others.

I agree with Harvey, I think a TV movie will be made but it will based on LE interviews and court transcripts. I doubt there will be ever be a movie told from Casey's viewpoint.

I wonder how many of you are lying when you say you would never, ever, watch a Casey Anthony interview, never, ever, watch a Lifetime movie about Casey, never, ever read a book authored by Casey....the point being, you are the reason that she will probably end up living the cushy life off the millions she will make from Caylee's story...because YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!!!!

Not me. No point viewing/reading an interview/book by any of the Anthony family, as I am looking for truth & insight.

and I hope goofy Cindy writes a book, I would read that too. Im curious what makes these dysfunctional weirdos tick..its like a puzzle and I need some more pieces!

{shrug} My curiosity was pretty much satisfied after reading Shirley & Rick Plesea's depositions.

Yesterday on JVM, Harvey Levin from TMZ predicted that if a movie gets made about the Casey it could be done without Casey's participation. Harvey knows the entertainment business pretty well because he is an attorney who has worked with different types of people in Hollywood. He said that he doesn't see a lot of studios, networks or companies lining up to buy Casey's rights because of potential issues or pull outs from advertisers, investors and others.

I agree with Harvey, I think a TV movie will be made but it will based on LE interviews and court transcripts. I doubt there will be ever be a movie told from Casey's viewpoint.

Funny you should mention that. While flipping channels last night, I ran across a 1995 movie "To Die For" starring Nicole Kidman, loosely based on the Pamela Smart case. Maybe 5 yrs. down the road, a similar film will be made. But it will not benefit KC.

I would buy a book that Casey wrote (which I'm not sure I could believe a word in there) IF, and ONLY IF, the proceeds went to a missing children's charity. I WILL NOT purchase anything that lines her pockets - she's made enough blood money off little Caylee. I might read it if it came from the library or if someone gave it to me, but I'm not sure it would be worth my time.

I don't have a desire to watch a movie about her either. What could possibly be in a movie that we haven't already witnessed via the internet over the last 3 years? A few more 'half-truths'? Rotting pizza experiment? Pig in a blanket?

Cindy planned to write a book (the whole reason for wanting to be in the courtroom, IMHO) and I won't read it either. IDC how Casey was raised - many decent people come from dsyfunctional families - so what could she possibly write? The truth? :floorlaugh:

Personally, I think the guy who is offering $1M is wasting his money...a HUGE WASTE. Doesn't he realize she is a convicted liar. Does he really think she will be honest with him? In the words of Judge Strickland, "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Indeed!

Thanks to Florida's "Sunshine Laws", there is really not much of a reason to read a book by anyone about this case. I think of the bunch, though, that maybe Tony's would be interesting. The State hardly asked him anything at all, and he had a good 6-8 weeks with Casey during this crucial period.

I know I won't ! If I want to know anything about any one who has not done right by Caylee I will come here and read about it. I'm going grocery shopping on Sunday, I HATE grocery shopping but this trip I'm looking forward to, I can't wait to flip over any magazines I see with FCA on the cover, LOL

just saw on insessions where people were sending jose money for casey!!! :innocent: Must be all the nut jobs!!!

My questions would be "Why"? would anyone buy a book or watch a movie where KC was telling her story, she doesn't know the truth from a lie...so why would anyone believe anything she had to say? I saw enough of her evil face during the trial to last a lifetime,
and have the very same feeling towards her as I do for O.J. He is scum of the earth and so is she, as someone dear has said, I don't want to breathe the same air they do.
The only thing I'll tune in for is when she gets into trouble again, and she will.
And...if Spindy writes a book...I'll not buy it either, she's another one that can't tell the truth, there is nothing about them I want to know about....just nothing.

Not only that but i dont think shes playboy material! sorry cindy i know u think shes a 10! moo

I agree...and then there would be the cost & time for her back to heal after the laser treatment for her back acne... :floorlaugh:

Wonder why? :floorlaugh:

I think part of the reason Hugh Hefner turned Casey down is because he is a father and grandfather and Hef isn't the type of person who will get anyone to pose in Playboy.

He stated that he doesn't believe Casey is innocent because of her behavior and some of the evidence that the state had.

Not only that but i dont think shes playboy material! sorry cindy i know u think shes a 10! moo[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on that. From a female persepctive I have never thought that Casey is attractive. To me she is average looking. I have laughed whenever people have labeled Casey good looking. A few of my guy friends have said that they don't think she is attractive at all.

Casey's boyfriends aren't really good looking either. The only guy that was attractive was Tony Rusiciano who she never officially dated.

Just like they are planning on making a movie about Drew Peterson without giving him a dime (loosely based of course!) Rob Lowe is playing the lead role!

Thanks to Florida's "Sunshine Laws", there is really not much of a reason to read a book by anyone about this case. I think of the bunch, though, that maybe Tony's would be interesting. The State hardly asked him anything at all, and he had a good 6-8 weeks with Casey during this crucial period.

I think if this case happend outside of Florida there would be more of interest for people to read a book on the case.

I would buy and read book on this case if it was written by one of the proscecutors. I would read it to see if they would adress why some evidence wasn't presented in court and why several people that were interviewed by LE didn't testify in court.

A book from Tony would be interesting like you said because the stat didn't ask him a lot of questions.. I wish Tony and the Full Sail crew including Maria Kissh would reunite to write a book about their experiences living and hanging out with Casey during the 31 days. I recently listened to Maria's LE interview and she told the detective that she knew that Casey was lying about having a job because she was at Tony's way too much.

I think Clint House seems to be haunted by his experiences with Casey. In his TV interviews he talks about he believed Casey was a well put together young woman with a good job.

I think Clint, Tony, Nate and Cameron probably felt like fools when Casey was first arrested and when LE told them about the community college and job lies Casey told them. They probably felt stupid for believing her and allowing her to stay with them.

Just like they are planning on making a movie about Drew Peterson without giving him a dime (loosely based of course!) Rob Lowe is playing the lead role!

I didn't know about Rob playing Drew. A few nights back on ET, there was a segment on a charity event and Rob was there with grey hair and they said he had dyed his hair for a movie and your post made see that is probably for playing Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa