Casey in Jail

At this late date, I don't think her detachment from reality can be laid at JB's Italian leather loafers. Besides, she had several big names on this "dream" team. Surely, one of them has tried to explain to her how the bread will slice. She has been present at every hearing and has heard every word we have. If she is still in reality TV land, she has only her wee silly self to blame.
Moo
I agree, besides Casey knows it was no accident, and I highly doubt the state will agree to a plea bargain at this point or in the future to get the death penalty off the table, the time for that deal is long past, the body has been recovered without her help!!!

I agree, besides Casey knows it was no accident, and I highly doubt the state will agree to a plea bargain at this point or in the future to get the death penalty off the table, the time for that deal is long past, the body has been recovered without her help!!!

I'm so O/T here, so let me say-
If I were innocent I would've talked truthfully to the men who were looking for my baby and would not have future book deals, movie deal, etc, worked out with my defense atty. as was previously, and I believe truthfully reported. No plea deal for me!!

I would use any outlet available to me to beg the real killer to come forward.

I would talk to LE at any time they wanted, cooperating fully and not hiding behind my buffoon of a lawyer.

I would want my family to visit as often as possible and I would beg and plead with them to please help find the real killer.

I would be depressed and despondent. I might find a way to cope while actually in my cell, but I think that anytime I would have to be in court, I would be a crying, shaking, mess.

I wouldn't be wearing cutesy clothes and hairstyles. I'd look like crap -- I probably wouldn't even bother brushing my hair and if it was allowed, I'd probably just wear my inmate attire to court hearings.

I wouldn't be talking in code or giving hints and clues. I'd tell everything I knew immediately and repeatedly with no lies or hesitation.

I wouldn't be talking in code or giving hints and clues. I'd tell everything I knew immediately and repeatedly with no lies or hesitation.

You go, Blackjack! Tell it to a "T" and don't be goin' lower left on us!! It wasn't pleasure...ok. I gotcha. I understand."
I wish I understood that one...

And if someone in a prison sent a letter to the court saying he knows a guy who confessed to the murder, I would not have my defense laugh it off as if they already knew I had done it. badly done, IMO for a defense who is looking for reasonable doubt.

If I were innocent sitting in jail and I knew the only way to get the truth out was recorded calls with my family - I would do them non stop and force NG into a 2 hour show. (with closed captioning so I don't have to hear her voice!)

I would ask my mother "why do you love my sorry *advertiser censored** more than that precious little girl"? Why did you let me destroy her? Where were you and Jo Jo when she needed you?

Well crud, now I feel bad for saying that. I have always felt like "but by the grace of God there go l". I just get so mad at all the covering, manipulating, hiding LYING they have done, without any thought to how degrading and disrespectful that is to an innocent child who needed love and protection. It is CA that is sole responsible, but Caylee's grandparents sure added insult to injury (in this case murder). Imo.

I would have used the money won in the "hot body contest" to purchase more comfortable shoes than my black boots to wear while searching for my daughter in bars.

You go, Blackjack! Tell it to a "T" and don't be goin' lower left on us!! It wasn't pleasure...ok. I gotcha. I understand."
I wish I understood that one...

That would be pretty much right on the money!

If I was innocent, from the minute my child went missing I would have told the LEO every last minute detail about my child. I would not make up a fictitious job and lead cops on a pointless wild goose chase to some place that seemed a total detour and waste of time. I would have called 911 myself the minute she went missing and not been tracked down by my mother hiding out at a bf's place. I would not have been doing my own search. I would have called my family right after callingthe police. I would tell them everything and not hold back at all. I wild not treat them dirt and abuse them verbally. I would be an absolute emotional wreck. I would need serious medication. And I would be in mourning and shock. There would be no reason to smile ver again. My daughter murdered and me in jail accused. Nope. Definitely no more smiling or laughing.

i would look like a walking dead zombie if i was there for that long and innocent. if i was guilty i would look more like a person in a casket- no emotion just blank because i would know my child was dead because of me and i would have had time to reflect on that. no matter being a mom and knowing my child is dead and was rotting in the woods would make me be ready for the locked padded room . i would be pounding the walls with fists, passing out, throwing up, crying and would walk in that court room with red eyes, swollen face, looking like i was a person who needed to be treated for nervous breakdown and shock!! i would not play coy lil miss . i would know every move i made was recorded for the world to see- is she not even smart enough to fake the action of sorrow? at some point in courtroom or jail i would just be hysterical and they would bring in an ambulance for me!!i would get contempt of court for yelling wtf!! i am innocent -find the killer!!!if i did it i would be acting a acadamy award for same - show some sad - no smiles as if walking the redcarpet of queen for a day pageant!oh boy- they would have a problem with me if innocent - im would never stop crying my babys dead and treated as she was rotten garbage in a dumping ground. bless her soul!!poor baby does she think of electric chair as she touched her hair so very delicately and with such drama? my god i better stop typing!!!

I would talk to LE at any time they wanted, cooperating fully and not hiding behind my buffoon of a lawyer.

I would want my family to visit as often as possible and I would beg and plead with them to please help find the real killer.

I would be depressed and despondent. I might find a way to cope while actually in my cell, but I think that anytime I would have to be in court, I would be a crying, shaking, mess.

I wouldn't be wearing cutesy clothes and hairstyles. I'd look like crap -- I probably wouldn't even bother brushing my hair and if it was allowed, I'd probably just wear my inmate attire to court hearings.

bbm now there is an interesting aspect I hadnt thought of. it's one thing not to talk because it looks like they're accusing you and you lawyer up, but once the indictment came down and you've already been arrested, IF YOU WERE INNOCENT of the crime you were accused of, well what have you got to lose by talking to them NOW? if you were innocent, of course...

Yup, that pretty much sums it up for me. They'd probably have to drag me to court. If I didn't do the crime, I couldn't tolerate hearing a trumped up case against me. ICA seems to revel in it.

I really don't understand her behaviour at all -- it's just beyond the realm of reality for me.

MOO

Mel

I wouldn't care if my every action, reaction, visitation and written word was recorded or who saw it. It would be crystal clear that my only thoughts would be around who kiled my child and why. I also would want my family as close to me as possible.

And if I was the grandparent of victim, and I believed that she was still alive, I would never be at home. I would be out looking, forever, for my grandchild.

I could never get over her not contacting the media herself.

if I was totally innocent all I know is, my child is the number one priority forever. and I would never dream of sitting in jail with my mouth shut. I'd write to any media outlet that would have me and I would do it non stop until the real killer was found. and if they never were, I'd do it to my own grave.

no attorney nor anything else on earth could stop me. damn my defense. right now, my lil one is sitting on the floor with a fake lego fire and a lego guy slapping the fake fire and saying "I win! I win!" and if he were murdered, being accused of the crime is not the worst thing that could happen to me...the worst would already have happened.

I wouldn't be an "innocent" person in jail because I just plain wouldn't have done it. And if something did happen but not by my hand, I wouldn't of waited 31 days to report my baby "missing".

just sayin.

If I was ICA I'd feel a lot safer in jail. Knowing that her parents now realize she killed their grandchild and has no remorse, she is better off there, hence the resignation. Also, at present she's starring in her own soap opera...

ITA with you on this point ZsaZsa.....she is starring in her own soap opera. One that will end and she will be nothing more than ICA......

If I were in jail, and innocent, not a moment of a day would pass where I wasn't begging for help, my family, my daughter, my sanity!!!! What a nightmare. A nightmare where I would cry racking sobs over my daughter at night and probably during the day too. I would be grateful and gracious to those trying to help my daughter and thereby helping me too.

Let's just say that she really was threatened = bear with me and hold the rotton veggies for a minute !

I "probably " would have went along with my attorney = for fear of my babies and families safety, as they have "claimed".

But, once my babies bones were found, it would have been gloves off.

I would have been on the phone to every media outlet that there was, that was willing to take a call.
I would be setting up interviews and telling them everything that I knew, and, if my attorney didn't get on board with that, he would have been shown the door.
Yes, I would SELL my story to People Magazine, The National Enquirer, anyone that had a check that would cash would hear me.
That money would be made known that I have, and that it was being offered for a LIVE BABY and her return. Once my baby was was found dead, if I had to offer that money for a BOUNTY on the head of the person that was responsible, I'd make that known also.

That money from the sales of pictures, videos, etc, certainly would not have gone into any attorney's pocket until I was sure that the vast majority of it was put away for a reward, and that the public knew of such a reward.

If I hated my parents as much as we hear claimed, whether fact or fiction, I'd be on the phone to them also, and talking, and also seeing them on visitation. I wouldn't care what was recorded and released.
My focus on all conversations would be "What have you found out this week, yesterday, what are the plans for tomorrow".

I would instruct/plead with anyone that would listen to me, to keep my babies picture out there, and to also let it be known that there is a killer on the loose.
To watch your own babies =
I would tell what happened that made me be quiet for 31 days, so that it wouldn't happen to someone else.

I would talk to the FBI, LE, the Pope, anyone.
I would be making calls to Marc Klass, and to America's Most Wanted, and asking, with respect, to speak to Mr. Walsh or please have him return my call or visit as soon as possible.

There would be no subject off limits, as far as stealing, lieing, whatever I had done prior.

I WOULD TALK, and, I would be making my own threats after my baby was found dead. {see above ~ I'd order my own "hit" and bounty to boot if they person couldn't be brought in alive}

Every court appearance, the Judge would be telling me to shut up and sit down because I would be going ape **** crazy everytime the state opened their mouths and accused me of something.
If they put a 'gag" on me, I'd be using my legal pad and pen and writing, I AM INNOCENT on that and holding up to that long lens photographer, along with the name of who I had left my child with, and a description, that would not amount to "she is a "10".

Oh, there would be no shutting me up and I would not allow any attorney to talk me into sitting quietly by for this to go to trial, so that they could spring an "ah-ha" moment on the jury and the state at the last minute at the risk of my life, over a real killer.
Would not happen.
Not in my lifetime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500