Casey in Jail

I could never get over her not contacting the media herself.

if I was totally innocent all I know is, my child is the number one priority forever. and I would never dream of sitting in jail with my mouth shut. I'd write to any media outlet that would have me and I would do it non stop until the real killer was found. and if they never were, I'd do it to my own grave.

no attorney nor anything else on earth could stop me. damn my defense. right now, my lil one is sitting on the floor with a fake lego fire and a lego guy slapping the fake fire and saying "I win! I win!" and if he were murdered, being accused of the crime is not the worst thing that could happen to me...the worst would already have happened.

BBM: You nailed it 2goldfish! That is what defines the difference between an innocent person and ICA's behavior. Caylee's demise was her plan which has been rudely interrupted with her incarceration. IMHO.

KC claimed many times that she wanted to cooperate and talk to LE. She claimed to want to do that on the night of July 16th, while they were interviewing her, while she was in jail talking to her parents, her brother and also in the interview room when she was rearrested after the indictment. But then what would have happened to Caylee's picture money????

I could never get over her not contacting the media herself.

if I was totally innocent all I know is, my child is the number one priority forever. and I would never dream of sitting in jail with my mouth shut. I'd write to any media outlet that would have me and I would do it non stop until the real killer was found. and if they never were, I'd do it to my own grave.

no attorney nor anything else on earth could stop me. damn my defense. right now, my lil one is sitting on the floor with a fake lego fire and a lego guy slapping the fake fire and saying "I win! I win!" and if he were murdered, being accused of the crime is not the worst thing that could happen to me...the worst would already have happened.

I would love to think that would be me too as you described above. If my child was missing, I know that's the person I would be.

Once the remains were found, I don't think I would be capable of doing anything. I'd want to die and I just think I wouldn't care anymore about justice or what happened to me. It would be "game over."

.If only I could counsel her that her lawyer (JB) sucks and is selling her down the highway.....If only.....Just trying to say that JB has isolated her so much from any counsel except himself.

BBM and respectfully snipped.

I agree he is a terrible "lawyer" and he is selling her down the highway. I have to respectfully disagree on the isolation part. Take a look at her visitation log.

Most inmates in PC wish they had that many outside people visit. She has had at least 7 different lawyers, mitigation people, therapists, clergy, lawyers assistants, medical people, prior family/friends visit. The list is quite extensive.

Someone out of that group, could have and probably did, enlighten her to the inexperience of her present lawyer and her impending outcome to this case. She chose to continue with her present council. She is not in denial, she is in defiance. Narcissism at its best.

She will continue on the present path as will JB. They have nothing to lose...Take this to trial and lose, and be in the same position she is in today. In jail and broke and the State of Florida pays for everything(just like her parents used to do. Someone else always paid her way). JB knows if he loses this, his career is over.

Take this to trial and by some remote chance...win. We'll then she is the wrongfully accused golden child and JB is the winning lawyer and they both make millions.

JMO, sorry for the ramble

So since it appears the defense reads here can we expect her to yell out in court that she is innocent at the next hearing??

While out on bail KC called LE three times because she felt threatened by the people who were out in front of her home but never called LE when her child went missing and when CA finally called LE after 31 days KC felt she had nothing to say to them (LE). jmo

I would love to think that would be me too as you described above. If my child was missing, I know that's the person I would be.

Once the remains were found, I don't think I would be capable of doing anything. I'd want to die and I just think I wouldn't care anymore about justice or what happened to me. It would be "game over."

ITA. I actually can't even stand to think about this; I have a 3 year old daughter. I'm fairly sure I'd be placed in a mental ward for losing my mind to grief. I'd be filled with rage at the murderer, as well as wracked with guilt and remorse for ever letting my child out of my sight. I am positive that I could not mentally handle it, especially not for this long.

But: I would have reported it on day 1! Dang, my cat has escaped from the house a few times and always comes back, but if I see that he's escaped or if I can't find him, I am worried SICK until he comes back, whining about the cold as if I'm the one who got him into the situation. I can't think of a single human being, familiar or a stranger, adult or child, who I would feel comfortable not reporting missing once I knew for sure they were missing.

Even if there was a situation where I felt threatened and was told that talking to LE would endanger my child/family, I would want to talk to LE anyway. I'd ask them to be as discreet as possible, knowing that many investigators have dealt with situations where the criminal has warned the victim's family not to talk to LE. If I really felt like LE was not taking me seriously or understanding my information, I would ask to talk to anyone else associated with the law until I found someone I trusted who understood me.

It really is hard to imagine, isn't it? Obviously most (well, none, I hope!) of us would ever be in this situation in the first place, what with the made up nanny, 31 days, tight-lipped except for lies, seemingly without a care for the child or the rest of the family.

Okay, I might've taken this a bit too seriously because I am so tempted to drive right over to DD's preschool, bring her home, and never let her out of my sight again...

Of course if we had been Casey there would have been no 31 days of partying. There would be no media pictures. There would be no lying.

I wouldn't be in jail in the first place because I wouldn't have waited even 31 seconds if I even suspected my child had been taken.

IF I were being threatened or "held down by the wrists" at a park while someone was trying to take my child, I guess I would be in jail because you would find the dead bodies of said kidnappers strewn in the park.

While out on bail KC called LE three times because she felt threatened by the people who were out in front of her home but never called LE when her child went missing and when CA finally called LE after 31 days KC felt she had nothing to say to them (LE). jmo

Casey Anthony says:
If I were innocent, I would not have begged my mom for one more day before we called LE.

McPeep Says:
The girl would have vanished in the dark that night, never to be seen again.
The fear she felt at seeing an angry mob wave their torches and call her names is nothing to the fear her daughter may have felt in her last hours of life.
I'm glad she experienced that for a few minutes.
It wiped off that stupid, wide mouth, Joker-like smile from her mug.
Thx for reminding me LambChop.

Sadly, we have all observed on television in the past few years, too many parents whose children were murdered. We have grown all too familiar with the permanent grief etched into their faces. Their eyes have somehow changed to reflect a profund sadness, even when they try to smile.

They plea, and cry and beg for our help to find their beloved child. They do not care what their hair or make-up or clothing looks like. The things that once might have seemed important no longer matter to them. You hear it in their voices when they talk - grief that will never change.

If someone like Tim Miller should walk up and ask for their child's favorite toy in order to help cadaver dogs or scent dogs find the child or the child's remains, they would tearfully hand over the beloved toy or blankie that the child once cherished and thank the man who came to help them. When the worst has become reality, they then turn to the rest of the world and say "I want this to never happen to another child." They then ask "How can I help?" They help make new laws and change old ones. They become advocates for missing children. They encourage the rest of us to do the same. All this after losing the most precious treasure they have ever had.

I have seen none of this from Casey Anthony. Her face has become hardened and colder than the day she was arrested. There appears to be no grief or sadness in her eyes. She is completely self-absorbed. There is no room in there for grieving for a little girl.

Everything in my gut and my soul tells me that she killed her child and is not sorry that Caylee is gone. She's only sorry that she is locked away. If by some miracle, Caylee were able to walk into Casey's cell block today, I think Casey would say "Ok, here she is. Let me go." She would continue with La Bella Vita and never look back. She is that cold.

This thread is for observations of the accused in jail...
1, If you are in prison, innocently, accused of murdering your 2 yr.old daughter....how would you look, act?
2. If you are in prison, innocently of murdering your 2 yr.old daughter, how would your attorneys look, act?
Just saying....

OT so delete if warranted. Some years ago, my parents lost my brother to an illness. My mother practically lived with her head in her hands. Nothing mattered. She couldn't function for years. She and my father were never the same: never looked the same, never acted the same, never smiled the same way. And this was after losing a child to an illness. So I'm a little off topic because they certainly weren't accused of anything, but it describes their actions due to the loss of their child. Everyone deals differently, but ICA has never shown any sadness and I wonder if she now wishes she hadn't put on that little act when she learned the remains of her child were found. If it gets into evidence, the jury's gonna see right through that.

Why is KC growing her hair? To look like a religious woman??

Let's just say that she really was threatened = bear with me and hold the rotton veggies for a minute !

I "probably " would have went along with my attorney = for fear of my babies and families safety, as they have "claimed".

But, once my babies bones were found, it would have been gloves off.

I would have been on the phone to every media outlet that there was, that was willing to take a call.
I would be setting up interviews and telling them everything that I knew, and, if my attorney didn't get on board with that, he would have been shown the door.
Yes, I would SELL my story to People Magazine, The National Enquirer, anyone that had a check that would cash would hear me.
That money would be made known that I have, and that it was being offered for a LIVE BABY and her return. Once my baby was was found dead, if I had to offer that money for a BOUNTY on the head of the person that was responsible, I'd make that known also.

That money from the sales of pictures, videos, etc, certainly would not have gone into any attorney's pocket until I was sure that the vast majority of it was put away for a reward, and that the public knew of such a reward.

If I hated my parents as much as we hear claimed, whether fact or fiction, I'd be on the phone to them also, and talking, and also seeing them on visitation. I wouldn't care what was recorded and released.
My focus on all conversations would be "What have you found out this week, yesterday, what are the plans for tomorrow".

I would instruct/plead with anyone that would listen to me, to keep my babies picture out there, and to also let it be known that there is a killer on the loose.
To watch your own babies =
I would tell what happened that made me be quiet for 31 days, so that it wouldn't happen to someone else.

I would talk to the FBI, LE, the Pope, anyone.
I would be making calls to Marc Klass, and to America's Most Wanted, and asking, with respect, to speak to Mr. Walsh or please have him return my call or visit as soon as possible.

There would be no subject off limits, as far as stealing, lieing, whatever I had done prior.

I WOULD TALK, and, I would be making my own threats after my baby was found dead. {see above ~ I'd order my own "hit" and bounty to boot if they person couldn't be brought in alive}

Every court appearance, the Judge would be telling me to shut up and sit down because I would be going ape **** crazy everytime the state opened their mouths and accused me of something.
If they put a 'gag" on me, I'd be using my legal pad and pen and writing, I AM INNOCENT on that and holding up to that long lens photographer, along with the name of who I had left my child with, and a description, that would not amount to "she is a "10".

Oh, there would be no shutting me up and I would not allow any attorney to talk me into sitting quietly by for this to go to trial, so that they could spring an "ah-ha" moment on the jury and the state at the last minute at the risk of my life, over a real killer.
Would not happen.
Not in my lifetime.

And I'm thinking you would have demanded a LIE DETECTER TEST....
Great post!

Sadly, we have all observed on television in the past few years, too many parents whose children were murdered. We have grown all too familiar with the permanent grief etched into their faces. Their eyes have somehow changed to reflect a profund sadness, even when they try to smile.

They plea, and cry and beg for our help to find their beloved child. They do not care what their hair or make-up or clothing looks like. The things that once might have seemed important no longer matter to them. You hear it in their voices when they talk - grief that will never change.

If someone like Tim Miller should walk up and ask for their child's favorite toy in order to help cadaver dogs or scent dogs find the child or the child's remains, they would tearfully hand over the beloved toy or blankie that the child once cherished and thank the man who came to help them. When the worst has become reality, they then turn to the rest of the world and say "I want this to never happen to another child." They then ask "How can I help?" They help make new laws and change old ones. They become advocates for missing children. They encourage the rest of us to do the same. All this after losing the most precious treasure they have ever had.

I have seen none of this from Casey Anthony. Her face has become hardened and colder than the day she was arrested. There appears to be no grief or sadness in her eyes. She is completely self-absorbed. There is no room in there for grieving for a little girl.

Everything in my gut and my soul tells me that she killed her child and is not sorry that Caylee is gone. She's only sorry that she is locked away. If by some miracle, Caylee were able to walk into Casey's cell block today, I think Casey would say "Ok, here she is. Let me go." She would continue with La Bella Vita and never look back. She is that cold.

Ice cold in fact. She would not even give a DNA sample to assist searchers.

Let's just say that she really was threatened = bear with me and hold the rotton veggies for a minute !

I "probably " would have went along with my attorney = for fear of my babies and families safety, as they have "claimed".

But, once my babies bones were found, it would have been gloves off.

I would have been on the phone to every media outlet that there was, that was willing to take a call.
I would be setting up interviews and telling them everything that I knew, and, if my attorney didn't get on board with that, he would have been shown the door.
Yes, I would SELL my story to People Magazine, The National Enquirer, anyone that had a check that would cash would hear me.
That money would be made known that I have, and that it was being offered for a LIVE BABY and her return. Once my baby was was found dead, if I had to offer that money for a BOUNTY on the head of the person that was responsible, I'd make that known also.

That money from the sales of pictures, videos, etc, certainly would not have gone into any attorney's pocket until I was sure that the vast majority of it was put away for a reward, and that the public knew of such a reward.

If I hated my parents as much as we hear claimed, whether fact or fiction, I'd be on the phone to them also, and talking, and also seeing them on visitation. I wouldn't care what was recorded and released.
My focus on all conversations would be "What have you found out this week, yesterday, what are the plans for tomorrow".

I would instruct/plead with anyone that would listen to me, to keep my babies picture out there, and to also let it be known that there is a killer on the loose.
To watch your own babies =
I would tell what happened that made me be quiet for 31 days, so that it wouldn't happen to someone else.

I would talk to the FBI, LE, the Pope, anyone.
I would be making calls to Marc Klass, and to America's Most Wanted, and asking, with respect, to speak to Mr. Walsh or please have him return my call or visit as soon as possible.

There would be no subject off limits, as far as stealing, lieing, whatever I had done prior.

I WOULD TALK, and, I would be making my own threats after my baby was found dead. {see above ~ I'd order my own "hit" and bounty to boot if they person couldn't be brought in alive}

Every court appearance, the Judge would be telling me to shut up and sit down because I would be going ape **** crazy everytime the state opened their mouths and accused me of something.
If they put a 'gag" on me, I'd be using my legal pad and pen and writing, I AM INNOCENT on that and holding up to that long lens photographer, along with the name of who I had left my child with, and a description, that would not amount to "she is a "10".

Oh, there would be no shutting me up and I would not allow any attorney to talk me into sitting quietly by for this to go to trial, so that they could spring an "ah-ha" moment on the jury and the state at the last minute at the risk of my life, over a real killer.
Would not happen.
Not in my lifetime.

B&C by me. If we see that next time in court, we'll know where it comes from. :rocker:

If I was an innocent mom in jail wrongly accused for my daughter's murder ... I would take a trip down the Yellow Brick Road to quickly:

1. Seek a Brain ASAP so I could understand that I need to cooperate with LE, FBI, SA, etc if I ever want to find the killer who murdered my baby and prove my innocence.

2. Seek a Heart ASAP so I could be compassionate and have normal relations with my Family, Friends, Associates, etc to not be perceived as the Odd One Out (a monster?) and enlist their help to locate the killer who murdered my baby and prove my innocence.

3. Seek Courage ASAP so I could have the strength to tell the complete truth about what happened when Caylee left my control that can be substantiated and verified and lead LE to the killer who murdered my baby and prove my innocence.

B&C by me. If we see that next time in court, we'll know where it comes from. :rocker:

Or, a little purple flower ~!!! Yeah, we'll know all right ~!

And, yeah, I forgot the first thing I would do is demand that lie detector test, along with giving DNA samples, hair and anything else they want.
I'd fingerprint myself if I had to and give it to LE or send it to the FBI.

Knowing my baby was dead... I'd be wrecked and crushed. I cant imagine doing anything than staring ahead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back