Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I took you to places I have seen Caylee" she says after he said all the locations were fake.

So she has SEEN Caylee at these places alone?

She is reaching in a backward sort of way to help find her in her fake office.

she is so filled with hate when she says "if I wanted to get rid of her"

very odd wording for a mother isn't it?

Man!!!! I think we should call the academy awards an nominate her for best actress. She sounds so convincing!!!! "yes, I'm an event coordinator...Juliett lewis and I work on the same office" WOW!!!
She followed her "script" flawlessly. BEST ACTRESS EVER!!!
Nah, if she was a good actress, she'd have done a better job pretending that she was concerned about her daughter - you know, like normal people.

i didn't remember her ''she would" after that statement. that would explain it, i guess.

but this statement was one that always stuck with me, because i couldn't figure out if she meant:

a) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but she would have gotten upset if she talked my mom

or

b) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but if the roles were reversed and i was the one who was missing, i would sound upset talking to my own mother when i heard her voice on the phone...

does that make sense? i also wonder what exactle she meant by upset, like as upset or...just doesn't care when she talks to casey and prefers cindy...

lies or not, it makes a difference in what she meant by that.

i read that as caylee being more attached to grandma...she would be upset hearing grandma's voice after five weeks....mom, not so much.

I don't think Caylee's dad is deceased. I think she just created another lie. He probably didn't want a thing to do with her and she probably didn't know exactly who "he" was.

you know...this audio brings it full circle to me. She is so obviously lying and fabricating and weaving. How absolutely frustrating and disgusting and list goes on. I am open~mouth flabergasted!

Notice how the one guy keeps using the words bury, buries and buried? I think he is trying to convince her to admit what she did by using that word over and over again. Interesting choice of words. (2nd part in interview at Universal)

She is just so unemotional. Not like a mother would be if her child were missing!

Her voice when she says "We have established I don't have an office" and that she does have an ID and so does ZG - she is being so snarky and I just can't believe - what an evil person. She will only own up to lies that have been proven.

She is petrified of not seeing her daughter again - not one crack in her voice at all.

Upon listening to recording 2:

I don't know how she could withstand these detectives.... About making everyone around her suffer if she doesn't come clean.....

And I don't even mean I "know" she's guilty--but really, why tell the lies she tells. It. is. so. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22