Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

I thought maybe the cold sweats came if/when she moved the body after it had been decomposing for several weeks. That would give me nightmares even it was not my own daughter and I hadn't harmed her myself. Just seeing dead bodies in a funeral home will unsettle me for weeks.

Good point.

Me too! The thing is, I have a conscience and I'm guessing you do too. I think Casey's night sweats were probably related to the fact she was going to get caught soon.

I think Casey felt a great sense of liberation. From her photobucket, uploaded July 11:

La Bella Vita!

A decomposing body isn't pretty. It wouldn't have looked like the pretty little girl she had cared for and killed.

Decomposing bodies stink, they drip, they are bloated and may have maggots. Think night of the undead, times 10. Definately the stuff that nightmares and cold sweats are made of.

Once again, Casey manages to blow me away with her lack of emotion. She can't find her daughter so she goes to Blockbuster? Are popcorn and a couple of flicks now an integral part of conducting a kidnapping investigation?

If that were the case, I don't think Casey would have realized that at that point Caylee was actually kidnapped according to her original story. In her original story, IIRC, she said she went to pick Caylee up around 6pm. She went to block busters only a couple hours later.

The far more important evidence that this shows is that on June 16, 2008, KC was with her boyfriend and without Caylee. For those who believe Caylee is dead, that means Caylee probably died prior to the time KC and boyfriend were in the Blockbuster at "just before 8:00 p.m." on June 16, 2008.

I think you bring up an excellent point here. But my thinking on that point is that I don't believe that Casey would have had enough time to kill Caylee, dispose of her body, get herself cleaned up and composed, and then to Tony's and out to Block Busters. I mean....it just doesn't seem like enough time if indeed Caylee was killed on the 16th. KWIM?

I'm just thinking out loud here, but if the above is the case....and Caylee wasn't killed on the 16th....then were was she since she wasn't at block busters?

A decomposing body isn't pretty. It wouldn't have looked like the pretty little girl she had cared for and killed.

Decomposing bodies stink, they drip, they are bloated and may have maggots. Think night of the undead, times 10. Definately the stuff that nightmares and cold sweats are made of.

Oh I'm sure the realities of decomposition are completely distressing to most people. I have an opinion of Casey which makes me think she doesn't rattle or stress in typical ways. Most people would probably lose it if they saw a decomposing body. Most people would not be able to tote that decomposing body around and relocate it. Most people could not deal with the fact that the body was ultimately left to be ravaged by the elements and wild animals. Maybe she did have the night terrors because she was haunted by images of Caylee. I hope so. But I don't feel confident she was afraid for anyone but herself.

This was my first thought. Who cares what the movie titles were. The fact that she just lost her daughter and was able to go rent movies and relax with her boyfriend is beyond me. By her own admission Caylee was gone only hours before this. Even if you believe her story of the kidnapping...who rents movies when someone has stolen your daughter?
Take it one step further. Who could kill their daughter, accidently or otherwise, put her in the trunk and go rent movies? I feel the prosecution will make a lot out of this video in the trial. Just one more more piece of the puzzle that will nail Casey.

Since Casey lied about everything, why believe the June 16th story ?
I don't think Caylee was killed on the 16th. Casey was calling Amy saying she needed a place to live which supports the fight with Cindy 6/15. I think Casey did have someone she 'pawned' Caylee off on using her controlling mother as an excuse. This is just so ODD.

The movies themselves dont mean anything as far as her getting ideas.
But it takes nerve to walk in and rent those kind of movies after what she did, ie her lack of emotion for Caylee.

I remember him saying that his Jeep was in the shop during his interview. Maybe that was only during the end of May and by then he had gotten it back.

Also, how in the world could she have killed Caylee, "hid her" and make it back to BB by 6p?

This is a lazy girl would could not work a 9-5. How can she accomplish all those tasks in such a little bit of time?

Sex and attention from a man can be quite the motivator to finish one's tasks.

I remember him saying that his Jeep was in the shop during his interview. Maybe that was only during the end of May and by then he had gotten it back.

Also, how in the world could she have killed Caylee, "hid her" and make it back to BB by 6p?

This is a lazy *advertiser censored* girl would could not work a 9-5. How can she accomplish all those tasks in such a little bit of time?

Well, according to the forensics, Caylee was in her mom's trunk when they were renting the movies. So it probbaly only took her a minute or two to get her in the trunk, if you want to call that "hiding her".

Do you remember a psychologist on NG a few weeks ago responding to NG's question asking how KC could have partied as shown in pictures? She said that men who have killed their wives often have feelings of elation and freedom after the murders.

Before this, I had thought she might be trying to numb herself with alcohol and diversions, but the psychologist gave me a different perspective of her behavior.

I remember hearing Bethany Marshall explaining this, and it helped corroborate my feeling that Caylee's death was intentional. Bethany said that when a parent loses a child by accident, they are deeply grieved for days, usually immoblized, and they gain functioning slowly thereafter. But when someone deliberately murders a spouse or child, they often celebrate their freedom right away. I realize that psychologists can't determine everyone's behavior in every situation, but, given what we know so far, this analysis seems spot on.

So then Caylee was killed between 1p and 6:00p.? Imagine how creeped out TL must be to know that Caylee was in the trunk of the car that they were driving the evening that they went to BB.

She gives new meaning to cold blooded murderer.

I can't imagine knowing something so horrifying. He has to be severely affected from all of this even though he is young. I bet he goes back to NYC. I know if he were my son, I would want him out of there.

I can't imagine knowing something so horrifying. He has to be severely affected from all of this even though he is young. I bet he goes back to NYC. I know if he were my son, I would want him out of there.

I know! I feel really badly for Tony. He's going to need a lot of therapy. I can't imagine what it's like to see the Blockbuster footage on the news.

I don't think Caylee was killed on the 16th. Casey was calling Amy saying she needed a place to live which supports the fight with Cindy 6/15. I think Casey did have someone she 'pawned' Caylee off on using her controlling mother as an excuse. This is just so ODD.

Here is MY theory. CA confronted KC about the missing money from her grandparent's accounts. KC got angry and left taking Caylee to "show them." I believe she went to LA's house. (the pings the same on the phone) LA told her to leave the next morning when he went to work because she had made a habit of stealing from him too and he did not trust her in the house when no one was there. She went back to the A's house after GA left for work. She was locked out. (GA had changed the locks) Caylee started screaming for her grandmother and wanting to stay at "home" when KC started to leave. Caylee was thrown in the car and KC started driving around trying to figure out what to do next. As the evening went on and she could not go out. Caylee's crying increased because KC had no money and Caylee had no food, she hit her in the head with her phone over and over in a fit of rage. That is what killed Caylee. That is why the "blackjack" is missing.

She then put Caylee in the trunk closed the lid and went to meet Tony just as if nothing had ever happened. She had clothes because she packed up her handy dandy big duffel bag the night before. She emptied the bag at Tony's that night (he said she moved in some clothes that night) and stuffed Caylee in it so no one would accidentally see her the next morning.

I don't believe her story. I think that if someone had her on the night of the 16th they would have come forward by now. That's one of the reasons I think Caylee was no longer with us when Casey went to BB.

Here is MY theory. CA confronted KC about the missing money from her grandparent's accounts. KC got angry and left taking Caylee to "show them." I believe she went to LA's house. (the pings the same on the phone) LA told her to leave the next morning when he went to work because she had made a habit of stealing from him too and he did not trust her in the house when no one was there. She went back to the A's house after GA left for work. She was locked out. (GA had changed the locks) Caylee started screaming for her grandmother and wanting to stay at "home" when KC started to leave. Caylee was thrown in the car and KC started driving around trying to figure out what to do next. As the evening went on and she could not go out. Caylee's crying increased because KC had no money and Caylee had no food, she hit her in the head with her phone over and over in a fit of rage. That is what killed Caylee. That is why the "blackjack" is missing.

She then put Caylee in the trunk closed the lid and went to meet Tony just as if nothing had ever happened. She had clothes because she packed up her handy dandy big duffel bag the night before. She emptied the bag at Tony's that night (he said she moved in some clothes that night) and stuffed Caylee in it so no one would accidentally see her the next morning.

At the beginning of all this.. I tended to think along the lines you do.. that little Caylee was killed spontaneously, in a moment of selfish anger and rage. But the part of that scenario that doesnt fit is the whole chloroform search, and the copius amounts of chloroform in KC's trunk.

Im thinking the "flurry of phone calls" was KC trying to make sure her parents were NOT coming home, so she would be able to pull off this murder without being discovered. Truly, I think TL had pretty much been upfront with KC that he didnt wanna be a "daddy" and have kids around.. and KC started thinking of a plan then.. and once the fight with CA ensued, and KC wasnt gonna be able to pawn off the baby on her mom anymore.. (or let her "win" by giving her Caylee) , then KC decided to just "dispose" of poor little Caylee and live the single free life she apparently always wanted.
And.. just my gut feeling, but TL stated somewhere that he liked to yank KC's chain about stuff like him not returning to Orlando, etc.. and its my hunch THAT (worried about TL dumping her) was giving her nightsweats and bad dreams. She is evil incarnate.

Why do we only now have this footage? Wonder how long LE have had it...I'm supposing this matches what T told LE about their movements that evening and LE went to store to get the camera recordings. Could there be other CCTV of her LE have we don't know about I wonder...

You know whats pathetic? Look at what she was chasing...so far all I can see is KC and TL hooking up via Facebook, attending a party or 2, a dinner maybe? A few nights out at a sushi/nightclub? Movies...

Wow, Barbies dream date I would venture to say, NOT....sounds pretty mundane for the price she is going to pay.

You know whats pathetic? Look at what she was chasing...so far all I can see is KC and TL hooking up via Facebook, attending a party or 2, a dinner maybe? A few nights out at a sushi/nightclub? Movies...

Wow, Barbies dream date I would venture to say, NOT....sounds pretty mundane for the price she is going to pay.

Exactly! But in her mind Tony was the Ultimate guy and she was playing the wife role to the hilt - cooking, cleaning and being the perfect girlfriend in her new perfect life. She was a hot body contestant, Ultra Lounge Hostess extrordanairre, with no child to hold her back. She was living the life she wanted and stopped at nothing to get there.

Words cannot describe how much I hate this chick.

Fox is going to show pics that are worth a thousand words, wonder if they are the pics of her in the video store.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back